Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureWarfare RPG

Jay

I would now like to announce, in it's early stages of development, the PureWarfare RPG. Inspired by TypingRPG, PureWarfare will now grant you experience for every character you type in an approved channel. Each character will be treated as one experience. Level ups will be announce in approved channels, and you have the ability to check your level/experience/experience to level, as well as other user's.

In the future, additions will be added, such as powerups, rewards, random events, and so forth. If you have any suggestions or questions, post them here. Keep in mind that you must be logged in via the bot (!type !loghelp in #PureWarfare) and you only get experience in approved channels. Visit the IRC topic for more information on the PWRPG and approved channels: IRC Topic

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

[LogIn] ryan[away] has logged in as Ryan. [Ryan-]

Im not ****** Ryan-

**** dat ******* ****

It thinks your rank is "Ryan-". Karl's made changes so I've got to update the system.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

I wonder how many people try and log in on #purewarfare

Not a lot actually. When you type !loghelp to find out how to log in, it messages you, so you have to read it in PM, this pretty much prevents that because people'll just type it in the open window.

Im lvl 10, I Like it, ic wish i could do more stuff though.

You'll be able to, but for now it's just in beta.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

[OOPSquote]no way this is total ownage because this is total ownage. wanna know why this is total ownage? becuz this is total ownage of course![OOPS/quote]

[OOPSquote]lol i are have lots of characters know why? cuz i ae haVE LOTS O CHARACTERS!!![OOPS/quote]

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

dont get it

Look at the IRC Topic, the link is in the original post of this thread. You simply log in to your account via the bot (instructions are in the topic) and then you get experience for typing in approved channels (explained in topic).

Here's the link incase you can't find it: http://www.pure-warfare.com/index.php?showtopic=241

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

Look at the IRC Topic, the link is in the original post of this thread. You simply log in to your account via the bot (instructions are in the topic) and then you get experience for typing in approved channels (explained in topic).

Here's the link incase you can't find it: http://www.pure-warfare.com/index.php?showtopic=241

trolled :rolleyes:

I like it!

Arp-1.png

Haha, Just got to be-aware of people doing !login , in the IRC, to prevent forum acc's being hacked.

I may make something to watch for this, and if it sees someone legitimately doing this on mistake, it could automatically change the password to something random and notify the user.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png