Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[ 7/11/11 ] - [Z]enith Vs [I]ntense [R]edemption - Matched P2P

Lawson

I swear I made up Zenethians, why u taking it Lawson!?!?!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could of 3-0'd but 2nd round we messed up by sitting accidentally before potting up on their attacking round, in a result we had a few 1 bangs while overloading ( people weren't ready ).

But Thanks for the Prep IR! I'm glad we finally showed you guys we can take you guys on P2P when its scheduled. Instead of 30 minute preps on the spot. :)

You could of, but you didn't. There's a big difference :thumbsup:

owned ryan

Good job Zenith, was a smart strategy to not call anyone under 80 combat. I'm proud of us for winning one round heavily outleveled.

Your obviously mistaken. We let EVERYBODY that attended come to a round. You might want to look at our averages though sir. Not our fault we aren't low leveled.

Good Game Though Bro! :)

Well I can see a huge drop in level averages from when we fight you in matched preps to when we fight you in the wild at pk trips. :thumbsup: Everything's so much easier. Gf today though, your levels are solid.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Good job Zenith, was a smart strategy to not call anyone under 80 combat. I'm proud of us for winning one round heavily outleveled.

Your obviously mistaken. We let EVERYBODY that attended come to a round. You might want to look at our averages though sir. Not our fault we aren't low leveled.

Well I can see a huge drop in level averages from when we fight you in matched preps to when we fight you in the wild at pk trips. :thumbsup: Everything's so much easier. Gf today though, your levels are solid.

That's because a lot of people were busy when we fought you in the wildy last sunday. We'll see next weekend though :thumbsup:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

That's because a lot of people were busy when we fought you in the wildy last sunday. We'll see next weekend though :thumbsup:

We had 5+ members whose runescape accounts were banned this past weekend and another 5+ who were on vacation. Yes we will see. :thumbsup:

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

There is no level difference between the 2 clans, our averages are nearly identical, Zenith's slightly better.

Zenith was the better clan during this fight well deserved.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

That's because your clan is scared to step above 18 wild and you're all level 10...

Didn't you crash us at gdz twice though? How's your summer going so far man? Seems like it's runescape runescape troll troll rage rage?

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

was a smart strategy to believe a "proud member" is a rank :D

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

This was a joke I said to Zo, If you didn't realise I'm 80 combat and our leader is 77 :thumbsup:, The fact you guys believed I booted everyone below 80 combat because "Low levels suck" is just... lol.

I swear I made up Zenethians, why u taking it Lawson!?!?!

I'm sorry Inu :(

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

That's because your clan is scared to step above 18 wild and you're all level 10...

Didn't you crash us at gdz twice though? How's your summer going so far man? Seems like it's runescape runescape troll troll rage rage?

my summer is going great hbu?

Ir can't take the heat it seems.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

We could of 3-0'd but 2nd round we messed up by sitting accidentally before potting up on their attacking round, in a result we had a few 1 bangs while overloading ( people weren't ready ).

But Thanks for the Prep IR! I'm glad we finally showed you guys we can take you guys on P2P when its scheduled. Instead of 30 minute preps on the spot. :)

Don't get hyped up bro, all our first piles weren't overloaders so Idk why your using that as an excuse.

Looking forward to our future preps we won't be giving easy fights like this anymore

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png