Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF vs Malice P2P

Daddy

i asked inusan for a pkri this sunday since we both pull relatively low in the wilderness, since i knew they'd say we lied about our opts when we won, i said dangerous clan wars will be good

both ended up having 15, won the first round, 3 of their members logged after the first round leaving it at 15 v 12, we rushed in our attacking round and they all dipped then began flame fest 2k11

Thanks for the event, loot was deliscious.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

I remember you guys all ditching second round, and not sitting third one

Gf on first round though, nothing wrong about that one.

Sad that it had to go that way though, if only you guys sat 2 members we could have had a fun prep, both improving on our P2P skills and not wasting time.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Sad that it had to go that way though, if only you guys sat 2 members we could have had a fun prep, both improving on our P2P skills and not wasting time.

No time was wasted, wasn't aware we needed to sit, I thought it was whatever you pulled.... seeing as how I asked for a wilderness PKRI, we went out in the 2nd round when we saw you had 12, so you could get the '2 that went to ge' Wish you guys would of finished the event was fun :P

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

No time was wasted, wasn't aware we needed to sit, I thought it was whatever you pulled.... seeing as how I asked for a wilderness PKRI, we went out in the 2nd round when we saw you had 12, so you could get the '2 that went to ge' Wish you guys would of finished the event was fun :P

I think the members/ranks on our side assumed it was a prep, seeing how it was in clanwars and all.

But again, Gj on first round and I hope to prep you guys some more (although I'd love em in f2p I hate P2P ;D)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I think the members/ranks on our side assumed it was a prep, seeing how it was in clanwars and all.

But again, Gj on first round and I hope to prep you guys some more (although I'd love em in f2p I hate P2P ;D)

I asked for a f2p prep directly after that, Inu resorted to flaming and saying '24 pull' o well :D

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

I asked for a f2p prep directly after that, Inu resorted to flaming and saying '24 pull' o well :D

Omfg you're so full of ******** the leader I know as Inu would never rage

inb4 I call omni to close this ****.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Pm me for the specifics :/ You never even gave me a chance to respond.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

sorry wasnt theremwhat happen? is it 1 round or how many? who won?

im assuming ef won

so gj EF and Gf M :D

yessir, M left on our attacking round after the first, and then logged.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png