Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't like the trip

MM

Fi - Pretty impressive pulling 75 without forums for 2 weeks. Think you've earned #2, but today just proves you are no where near us.

Foe

P2p preds

Foe

MM

Fi

Next week preds

MM

Fi - If they have forums

Foe

titanj.png

It would have been a regular fight if Foe didn't team with FI and DP didn't team with that other clan and crashed us. It shows that no-one can take MM alone.

#1 MM

#2 Foe+Fi

#3 EOP

#4 DP and that other fail clan.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

MM

Foe/Fi ? Idk

-------

EOP

DP/CP

TLP

Wanted fights with DP/CP but they just planned on teaming mainly the whole time.

Heard MM beat Foe and never got a fight with Fi.

EOP cleared TLP at the altar when they got a fall in east of west of altar.

And EOP was fightin DP+CP for a cool minute and took them awhile to clear us, pushed them south with them having ~+25? near the bandits and pulled back and killed the remaining of TLP that was attacking us/DP/CP and CP DP finally got a regroup then cleared us finally.. Grats.

unfortunately EOP actually crashed all 3 fights of cp vs dp..... pathetic isn't it?

then again you guys did mass recruit, so you dont have the best quality members for a 1 v 1 fight.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Yesterday Alone

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE

4. CP/DP

5. DP/CP

6. IR

I did not post crashers and nh clans. If I did they would be no where in top 5.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

unfortunately EOP actually crashed all 3 fights of cp vs dp..... pathetic isn't it?

then again you guys did mass recruit, so you dont have the best quality members for a 1 v 1 fight.

if taking cp+dp for a long time and making you both regroup means we mass recruit. :whistling:

we knew you were going to team and we still went and do it, was fun we held our ground for a while, at one point we had it but hey it was 80vs60. we knew there was a chance of lost.

P2P

1.Foe as always

2.MM/FI depends on opts

3.Dp/Tlp ^

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

if taking cp+dp for a long time and making you both regroup means we mass recruit. :whistling:

we knew you were going to team and we still went and do it, was fun we held our ground for a while, at one point we had it but hey it was 80vs60. we knew there was a chance of lost.

P2P

1.Foe as always

2.MM/FI depends on opts

3.Dp/Tlp ^

pulling from 40s to 70s in one week isn't mass recruiting? 0.o

hacking clan forums?

Not fighting another clan and actually winning 1 on 1 for weeks?

calling yourselves #4 for crashing for two hours every Saturday?

what kind of clan are you running here?

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

DP pulled 55-60, EOP/TLP crashed the fight a good 5 minutes in, at that point both clans (CP+DP were low on run/supplies/pray and in the middle of returning. Ofcourse we had to get a regroup, you can't instantly team with another clan on the spot when both clans are in a different area whilst waiting on returners FROM BEFORE THE CRASH.

As soon as we got a proper regroup we pushed you north quiet easily :|, never the less you did well and as individuals were better than DP/CP yesturday.

P2P Preds;

FOE

FI/TLP - Reckon TLP will have alot due to Friday, GL.

^

MM

DP

EOP

Hi

Im'a just ignore your trolls 8loody, saying clans mass recruited is the lamest excuse ever nowadays, I'd be embarrassed to even say that on PW forums to be honest, lol. Considering in the last month, our ml went from 84-99, i highly doubt gaining 15 members in 30 days is mass recruiting, thats 1 accepted app per 2 days. Our numbers on ml haven't really grown exceptionally, just our activity increased now that school is over and ****. Why you so mad?

01.) MM

02.) FOE/FI

03.) FI/FOE

04.) EOP

05.) DP

06.) CP

07.) TLP

08.) CH/IR

09.) IR/CH

10.) DV

thekingu.png

Im'a just ignore your trolls 8loody, saying clans mass recruited is the lamest excuse ever nowadays, I'd be embarrassed to even say that on PW forums to be honest, lol. Considering in the last month, our ml went from 84-99, i highly doubt gaining 15 members in 30 days is mass recruiting, thats 1 accepted app per 2 days. Our numbers on ml haven't really grown exceptionally, just our activity increased now that school is over and ****. Why you so mad?

01.) MM

02.) FOE/FI

03.) FI/FOE

04.) EOP

05.) DP

06.) CP

07.) TLP

08.) CH/IR

09.) IR/CH

10.) DV

The Truth hurts doesn't it?

But im just going to stop here, i don't have the time and i will not waste the time.

By the way Old

i thought eop left pw for ever? I guess that didn't work out very well.

The Truth hurts doesn't it?

But im just going to stop here, i don't have the time and i will not waste the time.

By the way Old

i thought eop left pw for ever? I guess that didn't work out very well.

Yea don't waste your time, It's just RuneScape. CP still a good clan.

Nice list btw.

1. MM

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Im'a just ignore your trolls 8loody, saying clans m****** recruited is the lamest excuse ever nowadays, I'd be embarr******ed to even say that on PW forums to be honest, lol. Considering in the last month, our ml went from 84-99, i highly doubt gaining 15 members in 30 days is m****** recruiting, thats 1 accepted app per 2 days. Our numbers on ml haven't really grown exceptionally, just our activity increased now that school is over and ******. Why you so mad?

01.) MM

02.) FOE/FI

03.) FI/FOE

04.) EOP

05.) DP

06.) CP

07.) TLP

08.) CH/IR

09.) IR/CH

10.) DV

sup russ

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

What truth 8loody? There was no truth in any of your post, it was merely a flame towards EOP, obviously because your mad about something, otherwise you wouldn't have posted something so stupid and meaningless, unless of course your hurtin for a post count. We never m****** recruited, and we never hacked any clans forums, lol. As for leaving PW forever, is that your last and final flame-bait due to the fact your running out of bull****** to throw out here? Normally i'd ignore dumb****** posts like yours but right now im just really bored and thought it would be funny to verbally ****** on you. We decided only our staff would now post on PW, simply because nobody heard anything from us and thought we just went super inactive. If your mad that we crashed, get over it because crashing happens on a weekly basis, whether its intentional or not, pvp/bh will always be the same, keep in mind we AC'ed your fight last weekend and could have easily crashed but we never. If thats not the case, and your mad that EOP is actually competition for CP, then get used to it, because it's been the same way for the last 5 years bud.

P2P preds:

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) TLP

04.) FI

05.) DP

06.) EOP

07.) CH

08.) DV

09.) IR

10.) CP

thekingu.png