Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious face

Ill try make a good list of all area now, Potential/Success

F2p

1. Final ownage elite - Once again cant fault them they dont even need to try, in my eyes the best clan ever introduced into runescape, good leadership awsome activity and members that actually enjoy trips and the overall game

2. Mayhem Makers - Potentially the best f2p clan out there, at the moment are struggling to keep up with foe, you have awsome organisation and good levels and a sterdy leadership, keep up the good work

3. Epidemic - Great leadership and solid organisation they have been coming up the ranks ever since the death of pcl 1, and i dont see them stopping at #3 if fatality can fall then so can the other 2, keep up the hard work it will eventually pay off

4. Corrupt pures - I never looked at you as a threatening clan only a fun clan to play with, but lately since you had a semi merge its kinda payed off and you are pulling solid numbers, not so good organisation and the leadership is rough but im sure you can work through it

5. The last pures - Was always known for P2p dominance and now have their eyes set on F2p, keep it up and im sure you can compete for #3 soon enough

6. Devastation - im biased o well, but really i think Dv can be potentially a top 5 F2p clan we just havnt wanted to at this moment but we are going to work on that starting this week, i believe we are currently ranked lower than this but potentially we can be top 5 wich makes me believe we will be at this spot if not higher withing a week or 2, really hope im not in over my head :P

7. Malice - levels hold you back, organisation is good and your leadership is ok, you just need levels and numbers to boost you up the rankings, but i dont see that happening unless you raise reqs, i hope you keep up your good work it eventually pays off

8. Destructive pures - This clan is weirdly dangerous, they seem to slip and now there on the rise, i think there leadership isnt so good and organisation is bad (no offence its just how i see it) but its something to be improoved on and all clans can use advice on how to improve, goodluck and i hope you grow more with experience

9. Intense redemption - Could be ranked higher but i dont like them basically, you have a good clan and are doing average at the moment, leadership is bad tbh but its something that can be worked on, organisation is good because Zo screams at ppl if they dont do things, other than that goodluck

P2P

1. Foe - Once again godly at this field, always a clan id love to be part of, keep up the good work

2. Tlp - for the last few weeks have took this spot from mm and are showing they can compete with foe, would be good to see this full out happen, goodluck and keep up the hard work

3. MM - Are slacking a bit lately, people say slumping but i dont think they are, they just seem to not be taking much seriously lately, im sure you can bounce back and hit the top 2 hard, Gl

4. Dv - this time im not biased :) have made this spot theirs over the last month or so, have great ability in p2p area

5. Carnage / Intense redemption - both are great in p2p but i think lately Carnage have been tipping ir to the post, i dont recall ir beating them for the last month butim sure they are capable of doing so, dont want to cause arguments but this is what i really think lets see who comes out on top in the next month

6. ^

7. Fatality - your the only other clan that does ok in p2p, id love to say your earned this spot and your doing good, but look at my next spot why i cant say you earned it

8. Who else does p2p?

Overall

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. Dv

5. E - basically is a league above below in their field

6. Ir

7. Fi

8. Cp

9. Dp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Serious face

F2p

1. Final ownage elite - Once again cant fault them they dont even need to try, in my eyes the best clan ever introduced into runescape, good leadership awsome activity and members that actually enjoy trips and the overall game

2. Mayhem Makers - Potentially the best f2p clan out there, at the moment are struggling to keep up with foe, you have awsome organisation and good levels and a sterdy leadership, keep up the good work

3. Epidemic - Great leadership and solid organisation they have been coming up the ranks ever since the death of pcl 1, and i dont see them stopping at #3 if fatality can fall then so can the other 2, keep up the hard work it will eventually pay off

4. Corrupt pures - I never looked at you as a threatening clan only a fun clan to play with, but lately since you had a semi merge its kinda payed off and you are pulling solid numbers, not so good organisation and the leadership is rough but im sure you can work through it

5. The last pures - Was always known for P2p dominance and now have their eyes set on F2p, keep it up and im sure you can compete for #3 soon enough

6. Devastation - im biased o well, but really i think Dv can be potentially a top 5 F2p clan we just havnt wanted to at this moment but we are going to work on that starting this week, i believe we are currently ranked lower than this but potentially we can be top 5 wich makes me believe we will be at this spot if not higher withing a week or 2, really hope im not in over my head :P

7. Malice - levels hold you back, organisation is good and your leadership is ok, you just need levels and numbers to boost you up the rankings, but i dont see that happening unless you raise reqs, i hope you keep up your good work it eventually pays off

8. Destructive pures - This clan is weirdly dangerous, they seem to slip and now there on the rise, i think there leadership isnt so good and organisation is bad (no offence its just how i see it) but its something to be improoved on and all clans can use advice on how to improve, goodluck and i hope you grow more with experience

9. Intense redemption - Could be ranked higher but i dont like them basically, you have a good clan and are doing average at the moment, leadership is bad tbh but its something that can be worked on, organisation is good because Zo screams at ppl if they dont do things, other than that goodluck

P2P

1. Foe - Once again godly at this field, always a clan id love to be part of, keep up the good work

2. Tlp - for the last few weeks have took this spot from mm and are showing they can compete with foe, would be good to see this full out happen, goodluck and keep up the hard work

3. MM - Are slacking a bit lately, people say slumping but i dont think they are, they just seem to not be taking much seriously lately, im sure you can bounce back and hit the top 2 hard, Gl

4. Dv - this time im not biased :) have made this spot theirs over the last month or so, have great ability in p2p area

5. Carnage / Intense redemption - both are great in p2p but i think lately Carnage have been tipping ir to the post, i dont recall ir beating them for the last month butim sure they are capable of doing so, dont want to cause arguments but this is what i really think lets see who comes out on top in the next month

6. ^

7. Fatality - your the only other clan that does ok in p2p, id love to say your earned this spot and your doing good, but look at my next spot why i cant say you earned it

8. Who else does p2p?

Overall

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. Dv

6. Ir

7. Fi

8. Cp

9. Dp

u forgot fi for f2p unless ur implying they are bad at it when they did good last saturday (pulled more than dv too)

u forgot fi for f2p unless ur implying they are bad at it when they did good last saturday (pulled more than dv too)

I think DV has made it quite clear by now that they weren't trying that week.

Actually 0wnage, I think your post makes a lot of sense. I agree with a lot of it.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I think DV has made it quite clear by now that they weren't trying that week.

Actually 0wnage, I think your post makes a lot of sense. I agree with a lot of it.

either way im pretty sure fi should be somewhere around 6

Serious face

F2p

P2P

6. ^

8. Who else does p2p?

Overall

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. Dv

6. Ir

7. Fi

8. Cp

9. Dp

Lol bad organization? We beat you in 3 matched opts preps in a row.

And leadership? Lol I have been leading CP before you have played this game kid.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

And leadership? Lol I have been leading CP before you have played this game kid.

Yea Drunk knows how to lead a clan :biggrin:

You're forgetting that this whole thread is based on people opinions, if I were to comment on every single list made by a random person trying to act smart and list several things about the clan I'm in. When in fact they have no clue at ALL, my post count would be above 1k by now. Personally I don't give a flying **** what other people think of my clan, as long we have fun doing what we do. Obviously there are always those statements that are so stupid, that you most respond. (Like the one 0wnage made :P )

P2P:

1.) FOE

2.) TLP

3.) MM

4.) Dv

5.) C

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

F2P Today:

1. FOE - Didn't see you, but you've pulled 80+ these past two weeks so i'm putting you here

2. MM - Better then below, competes with above

3. E - Had low opts compared to usual pull, goodjob though

4. DP - Clearly beat M, had a little fight earlier in the clusterwar

5. M - Decent pull, thanks for the fight

6. CY - Only other clan I saw

Didn't rank CP/TLP/DV/FI since I didn't see them, but i'm sure you know where to rank them.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

F2P Today:

1. FOE - Didn't see you, but you've pulled 80+ these past two weeks so i'm putting you here

Didn't rank CP/TLP/DV/FI since I didn't see them, but i'm sure you know where to rank them.

Fi went p2ping

how many did E have?

F2P Today:

I wouldn't even rank Malice for todays fights, we pulled roughly 25 to help E because we scouted CY/DP teamed and fighting them. After that cluster we split up from E, 20 of us ran into DP/CY teamed at Chaos Altar and were cleared so we ended.

Oh and Vo was out too

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

What do you mean? You unintentionally crashed into Ax before they could charge us in a planned run in.

Predictions tomorrow:

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. TLP

5. CP

6. DV

7. M

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

What do you mean? You unintentionally crashed into Ax before they could charge us in a planned run in.

Predictions tomorrow:

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. TLP

5. CP

6. DV

7. M

Malice isn't PKing tomorrow :no:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I wouldn't even rank Malice for todays fights, we pulled roughly 25 to help E because we scouted CY/DP teamed and fighting them. After that cluster we split up from E, 20 of us ran into DP/CY teamed at Chaos Altar and were cleared so we ended.

Oh and Vo was out too

DP and CY didn't team, we had a PKRI vs CY and then Epidemic came to crash while we were on the volcano. As they attacked, CY attacked assuming only DP was there, and so Epidemic got sandwiched.

Also, we scouted Malice with 31 people.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Oh and Vo was out too

For the 2nd fight, did you assume we were teamed with Cy because of the little amount of time it took to wreck you?

And in the first "cluster" DP was rushed by E when we had a PKRI with Cy. We ran to nonmulti then chased E for luls. Then CY comes then you come. Cy kinda clears off then E walks off then we smash you at the sperm hill then E comes and clears most of us.

We had about 36 peak I think.

To make this legit:

F2P:

#1 FOE/MM

#2 ^

#3 Epidemic - pro crash yo

#4 CP I guess, because u guys pull like 70

#5 DP/M - DP has the edge

#6 CY/IR/DV/Fi - Hardly see IR, DV pulls like 25 now so past puts them here. Cy are doing decent. Fi have been invisible the past few weeks and seem to be coming back out again

#7 ^

#8 ^

#9 ^

#10 VO - pulling better

Hostility

1. PW

2. PC

3. RSC

4. Tip.it

5. Zybez.net

6. Runehq.com

7. RuneVillage

8. Draynor.net

9. Runescapez

10. RuneAddict

11. Sal's RuneScape

12. RuneTower

13. RuneCrypt

Sorry for double post but RSC and Zybez.net are the same thing.

14 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

12 Members: WEE-MAN, Omni, Asher, Iced Havoc, Drunk, SI13, Volt, Intense Redemption, Bvb aka A i r 1s, Prateek, Le3t, Scott

I guess god made everyone speechless.

Hostility

DP and CY didn't team, we had a PKRI vs CY and then Epidemic came to crash while we were on the volcano. As they attacked, CY attacked assuming only DP was there, and so Epidemic got sandwiched.

We always have tons of scouts on us :ermm: Gets us fights though so we can't complain

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

F2p October 29-

1.Foe- we pulled 65ish and crushed Mm in 1v1.

2.Mm-not willing to fight Foe because of their lack of numbers but can still beat below.

3.E-not sure how you did but I heard you had a good pull. You could have fought Mm seen they had like 40ish.

4.Tlp-going to put you here, but I didn't hear how you did.

5.Cp-can take on tlp but I haven't seen it.

F2p October 30th pred-

1.Foe-have proved that we are no longer slumping.

2.Mm-still belong here, but are still a good enough to beat below.

3.E

4.Tlp

5.Cp

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

F2p October 29-

1.Foe- we pulled 65ish and crushed Mm in 1v1.

2.Mm-not willing to fight Foe because of their lack of numbers but can still beat below.

3.E-not sure how you did but I heard you had a good pull. You could have fought Mm seen they had like 40ish.

4.Tlp-going to put you here, but I didn't hear how you did.

5.Cp-can take on tlp but I haven't seen it.

F2p October 30th pred-

1.Foe-have proved that we are no longer slumping.

2.Mm-still belong here, but are still a good enough to beat below.

3.E

4.Tlp

5.Cp

You mean 30th and 31st preds :P

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

We honestly didn't have 31 people... Might have scouted 25 + 6 scouts?

I think the max we had was 25 while pking, had mid 30s earlier in the night before we went BH/PVP

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Dude you do realize that Dp has only been doing good for 2-3 weeks? Ir pulls 40-45 each week and spends it time fighting malice and last week ******** on DV. If i can recall Dp spent all of the last 2 months just teaming with Cy.

F2p

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp

5.Tlp

6.Fi

7.M

8.IR

9.DP

10.DV

11.Cy

that is the last month or so.

Good list, although you complain about DP only doing good for past few weeks, correct me if i'm wrong but i heard next to nothing from FI apart from Epidemic killing them in p2p and having 45 peope which included 5 or so ax/a people. but yeah good list

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png