Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***** I'm not slow you said overall, pick your words wisely young jedi.

Anyone who had a average level of common sense would know i was referring to today

MM - owned everyone

Foe - close fight with them lasting around 30 minutes, no clear winner. However they are foe so have to put them before us :S

IR(eop) - pulled 79 with around 15 eop and put up a gf vs foe, beat carnage once dp twice, fi once.

TLP - pulled around 50 and had to crash us twice

C - Put up good fights the first fight we all ran into clan wars because of an idiotic warlord saying "its foe" on vent, however we soon stepped out and dominated you from the north and the west :) Get rid of the white hats lol.

Dp - respect for bravery and stepping out the second time, you probably new it was all over for you:)

E - did not see you atall apart from killing 10 people outside clan wars

Dv - Idk your ops but you tried to crash our fight with foe and ended up getting clumped on bh stairs and dieing, how embaressing

hotkeying.gif

Today!

1. MM/FOE

3. TLP - Only time I saw you was interrupting our planned run in with E but I guess you're here

4. C

5. DP

6. E

7. FI/DV - apparently you both pulled in the region of 20-30

No idea why IR teamed with AX, Ascendency and EOP again, it just proves your insignificance when you fight alone.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

MM - owned everyone

Foe - close fight with them lasting around 30 minutes, no clear winner. However they are foe so have to put them before us :S

IR(eop) - pulled 79 with around 15 eop and put up a gf vs foe, beat carnage once dp twice, fi once.

TLP - pulled around 50 and had to crash us twice

C - Put up good fights the first fight we all ran into clan wars because of an idiotic warlord saying "its foe" on vent, however we soon stepped out and dominated you from the north and the west :) Get rid of the white hats lol.

Dp - respect for bravery and stepping out the second time, you probably new it was all over for you:)

E - did not see you atall apart from killing 10 people outside clan wars

Dv - Idk your ops but you tried to crash our fight with foe and ended up getting clumped on bh stairs and dieing, how embaressing

Not dis-agreeing with your point but wondering what is it that decides a clear winner. When majority of Ir+Eop are 1 iteming us, that still counts as competition?

Good list though would have to agree on most part.

Today:

01.) MM - Beat FOE, crashed a shitload of fights, I guess that puts you here?

02.) FOE - Just because of your experience in P2P is more than IR's/EOP's, im not gonna rank us above you cause we teamed, but im my respective opinion I think it was a very close fight but I think we had the lead seeing as we were the last clan at BH.

03.) IR/EOP - We teamed today, IR pulled about 50, EOP about 20, peaked at 80 people today. Super long fight with FOE, DV tried crashing and there was a ton of mains which made it confusing, and not-so-clean, but nonetheless you cant deny we did one hell of a job, after all we were the last clan standing at BH with a total of 40-45 people.

04.) TLP - 50 people could have done some damage, a clean fight would have been fun, seemed like you guys crashed a nice bit but eh, what can you expect with the lack of pvp worlds nowadays.

05.) C - Had some decent numbers by the looks of it, would have been awsome to have finished our fight. The first time you guys rushed us we thoughy uo were FOE lol.

06.) DP - Decent numbers, this isn't a flame-bait cause I have nothing against you guys but without the closure of CY you guys still would have been pulling in the 40's, stop acting like you guys made a major comeback, without CY closing for the 10th time you'd still be where you were last month this time. Make friends, not enemies.

07.) E - Never seen you guys today, not sure on your opts either, im just assuming you pulled half decent and deserve this spot.

08.) FI - Missed your fight because I logged for supper, not sure how well you guys done or what you pulled.

09.) DV - Off day?

10.) Whoever else was out.

thekingu.png

Okay after talking with Goop. we concluded that Eop had about 15. Ax closed. we maxed at 80 today i believe. 80-15= 65. 65 IR vs 47 E ill take that anyday.

p2p Today

1.MM

2.IR+eop/ Foe

3.^

4.TLp

5.C

6.Dp

7.E

8.FI

9.Dv- Damn, 85 at full out yet only 21 today.

On the FOE fight.

We Cleared FI, Then Foe rushed in and pushed us a bit then we were defending BH bank when Dv comes along. Then we cleared Dv at Stairs and keept fighting foe for say 10 min. Then a **** load of mains wearing Foe capes start ******* up our returners yet we still fight through and keep the fight going for 20 more min. I was not there at the "End" however i have been informed we won, I shall wait for vids to come up. None the less 30 min fight 80ish vs 80ish is still pretty damn good.

80-15 EOP= 65, 65 - ?? AX (Who closed into you cos zo is experienced at sucking **** ya know), and let's not forget A..

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say IR had 45 in the end, 45 IR vs 47 E, I'll take that anyday.

Signature removed

091115153435.png

EOP had like 15, so we pulled 60, you still would have gotten **** on Epidemic.

Seeing as IR members said EOP had 20 and we scouted your chan, there was at least 15 A with you, so 74-35 is 39. thats not a 60 pull.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Okay after talking with Goop. we concluded that Eop had about 15. Ax closed. we maxed at 80 today i believe. 80-15= 65. 65 IR vs 47 E ill take that anyday.

p2p Today

1.MM

2.IR+eop/ Foe

3.^

4.TLp

5.C

6.Dp

7.E

8.FI

9.Dv- Damn, 85 at full out yet only 21 today.

On the FOE fight.

We Cleared FI, Then Foe rushed in and pushed us a bit then we were defending BH bank when Dv comes along. Then we cleared Dv at Stairs and keept fighting foe for say 10 min. Then a **** load of mains wearing Foe capes start ******* up our returners yet we still fight through and keep the fight going for 20 more min. I was not there at the "End" however i have been informed we won, I shall wait for vids to come up. None the less 30 min fight 80ish vs 80ish is still pretty damn good.

I wonder who's the 80 vs 80, 'cause we pulled 60-65. 2. Your lvl 50s with 1 item was the last one standing, which hardly any1 can attack. We cleared you guys x2 in bh, and your 50s kept returning 1 iteming. Don't say you guys cleared DP by yourselves, cause we had a huge barrage pile DV on stairs aswell. We hopped 'cause those mains was doing work on us, + we didn't want to play that 1 item game you guys started.

80-15 EOP= 65, 65 - ?? AX (Who closed into you cos zo is experienced at sucking **** ya know), and let's not forget A..

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say IR had 45 in the end, 45 IR vs 47 E, I'll take that anyday.

45? kk mate

hotkeying.gif

I wonder who's the 80 vs 80, 'cause we pulled 60-65. 2. Your lvl 50s with 1 item was the last one standing, which hardly any1 can attack. We cleared you guys x2 in bh, and your 50s kept returning 1 iteming. Don't say you guys cleared DP by yourselves, cause we had a huge barrage pile DV on stairs aswell. We hopped 'cause those mains was doing work on us, + we didn't want to play that 1 item game you guys started.

Yes, you won. Pls dont own us :huh:

hotkeying.gif