Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

I'd laugh if your **** sucking backfires and they start crashing you as well.

Lelelelleellee. :banana:

Id laugh if you used mass recruiting to try win every war but it failed sadly and caused the clan to die, oh wait.

I'm laughing because its ironic that ir spend their whole saturday crashing and think nothing should happen because of their crashing. Oh and LELELELELELELELELELELELELEL :banana:

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense bro, but that seriously is a few months too late for you guys to finally say that

@ Ir you guys got yourself into this whole mess, as for me, i'd have stayed quiet and not worry about a clan that might actually crash your **** everyday from now on and worry about making yourself better

As for E, cool stuff, I'd probably do the same if I was as bothered as you guys feel out to be, but nah, I wouldn't waste my time with a clan like that who would say **** and talk **** about you when you know what the truth is, I'd ignore it and look ahead at the more important things of a clan, since we were in that same exact situation with you know who, and look at what happened to them and look at what happened to us

Good god I love you rage

Kuronuma is my WAIFU <33333

O well Ir, you've been building it up :3

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp

Preds

1.MM

2.Foe/E/Cp

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

No offense bro, but that seriously is a few months too late for you guys to finally say that

@ Ir you guys got yourself into this whole mess, as for me, i'd have stayed quiet and not worry about a clan that might actually crash your **** everyday from now on and worry about making yourself better

As for E, cool stuff, I'd probably do the same if I was as bothered as you guys feel out to be, but nah, I wouldn't waste my time with a clan like that who would say **** and talk **** about you when you know what the truth is, I'd ignore it and look ahead at the more important things of a clan, since we were in that same exact situation with you know who, and look at what happened to them and look at what happened to us

What everyone is missing is that quite frankly; we don't care.

All the Epidemic **** suckers like Asher and Loz Link are going to be extremely happy for a while, and E will too. But I see know what flaming can do, and so I've announced to IR not to flame people anymore. The idea that people can go to the point of legitimate hatred over an internet game has struck me as going too far. We're not going to bother E or anyone, partly because we don't actually enjoy getting crashed, but more importantly because this insane obsession between our two clans in ruining each other is starting to effect our communities. I'll be quoted by E members saying that this is false, but in reality, crashing isn't fun forever, and they'll leave us alone eventually. I know at least one of E's leaders, regardless of whether or not they are smart enough to use their knowledge, has the experience to know that crashing bores people after a while and upsets communities. We don't mind, we have new, more important goals than a clan like Epidemic. I appreciate CP for being one of the few clans that are not in the high level category but do not suck E's **** to stay alive.

To Epidemic: You can crash for our runescape pixels if you wish, but behind each one of those runescape characters is a person with far more positive spirit than you have negative. Continue as you will, but do not think for a moment that we will stoop to your level.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

All the Epidemic **** suckers like Asher and Loz Link are going to be extremely happy for a while, and E will too. But I see know what flaming can do, and so I've announced to IR not to flame people anymore. The idea that people can go to the point of legitimate hatred over an internet game has struck me as going too far. We're not going to bother E or anyone, partly because we don't actually enjoy getting crashed, but more importantly because this insane obsession between our two clans in ruining each other is starting to effect our communities. I'll be quoted by E members saying that this is false, but in reality, crashing isn't fun forever, and they'll leave us alone eventually. I know at least one of E's leaders, regardless of whether or not they are smart enough to use their knowledge, has the experience to know that crashing bores people after a while and upsets communities. We don't mind, we have new, more important goals than a clan like Epidemic. I appreciate CP for being one of the few clans that are not in the high level category but do not suck E's **** to stay alive.

To Epidemic: You can crash for our runescape pixels if you wish, but behind each one of those runescape characters is a person with far more positive spirit than you have negative. Continue as you will, but do not think for a moment that we will stoop to your level.

I cried <3

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

We just put the nail in the coffin, you guys dug your own hole.

And how can you say Carnage is sucking up to stay alive? They don't F2P and would trash us in P2P right now. At least they don't have to team with 4 other clans to get a win.

Next Epidemic members to argue here today gets striked. Let our actions speak for themselves.

Good luck IR.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I'm going to have to call ******** on this one.

You seem like a mature person at the moment, but simply announcing that you're done crashing or whatever you were diong doesn't make up for the past. You have been taunting us and taunting us, and you are finally getting your due. Look what happens? You cry and call everyone Epidemic cocksuckers. Maybe you have failed to realize that your members have given your clan a terrible reputation not only to Epidemic, but to alot of other clan's. There are many clans at this point that literally hate you, because of all the **** you guys have been talking. You're simply getting your dues at this point.

P2P Predictions

1.MM

2.Foe

3.TLP

4.C

5.Ir/Dv/E/Dp

others

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Lol Dest, you think IR is more ambitious than E? Tell me, when was the last time you broke #3 and aimed for #1 in any server?

Don't remember saying that.

We just put the nail in the coffin, you guys dug your own hole.

And how can you say Carnage is sucking up to stay alive? They don't F2P and would trash us in P2P right now. At least they don't have to team with 4 other clans to get a win.

Good luck IR.

Hopefully that metaphor gets you a good grade in English class. And Carnage and DV aren't really sucking up to stay alive, its more like gay sex. Gonna ignore your flame.

I'm going to have to call ******** on this one.

You seem like a mature person at the moment, but simply announcing that you're done crashing or whatever you were diong doesn't make up for the past. You have been taunting us and taunting us, and you are finally getting your due. Look what happens? You cry and call everyone Epidemic cocksuckers. Maybe you have failed to realize that your members have given your clan a terrible reputation not only to Epidemic, but to alot of other clan's. There are many clans at this point that literally hate you, because of all the **** you guys have been talking. You're simply getting your dues at this point.

Call what you wish. Its a cycle that both clans have been contributing to, and we're going to break it. I believe you yourself are mature as well, at least enough to aknowledge that all of this trash talking has not been one sided. Do not attempt to justify your attempt at declaring yourselves allmighty by saying that we deserve it. Do not attempt to tell me that Loz Link and Asher do not suck your **** daily.

Aside from that, good luck on Sunday.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Ok, so Malice decided we wanted a 30min prep with IR today. We were both massed, waiting for IR to defend. So we are getting ready to attack, and we see some IR rushing north towards the north wall of ruins, and I thought it was IR. IR and E have the same cape right? So I was told by Malice members they saw E spams instead of IR, so I got a fall in, headed to bank and ran into E on the way. We had a short scuffle and Malice ended up remassing a few at BH.

We had some MM watching with no items and who saw the whole thing go down, they offered to mass up and help A/C for us. Seeing as IR and E had left, Malice+MM had a joint trip and spent an hour or so clearing out mains and massers on random worlds.

Honestly, it was a lame thing to happen but I won't hold it against Epidemic for crashing. I have personally read posts from Zo saying he will intentionally crash anything Epidemic does, so what goes around comes around. Like Bob said, shame we were caught in the middle of it.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Ok, so Malice decided we wanted a 30min prep with IR today. We were both massed, waiting for IR to defend. So we are getting ready to attack, and we see some IR rushing north towards the north wall of ruins, and I thought it was IR. IR and E have the same cape right? So I was told by Malice members they saw E spams instead of IR, so I got a fall in, headed to bank and ran into E on the way. We had a short scuffle and Malice ended up remassing a few at BH.

We had some MM watching with no items and who saw the whole thing go down, they offered to mass up and help A/C for us. Seeing as IR and E had left, Malice+MM had a joint trip and spent an hour or so clearing out mains and massers on random worlds.

Honestly, it was a lame thing to happen but I won't hold it against Epidemic for crashing. I have personally read posts from Zo saying he will intentionally crash anything Epidemic does, so what goes around comes around. Like Bob said, shame we were caught in the middle of it.

boss

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Believe me when I tell you we were actually hesitating to do it cause it was you. =/ Sorry again.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Nah, we crashed IR'S 30 minute prep. Malice were caught in the crossfire unfortunately. Don't want to get crashed? Don't fight IR/EOP/whoever else is in this cool little alliance thats sprung up, because if you do its likely your going to get crashed lol.

Hopefully MM and IR get a pvp prep soon, hopefully it will be at chaos dwarves in a pvp world too. :cool:

Nah, we crashed IR'S 30 minute prep. Malice were caught in the crossfire unfortunately. Don't want to get crashed? Don't fight IR/EOP/whoever else is in this cool little alliance thats sprung up, because if you do its likely your going to get crashed lol.

It's cute seeing you try to act tough.

This is reminding me of VR, DF, EOS, COR ********. It won't end well boys..

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Respect.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@