Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

P2P TODAY:

MM - Beat foe 2 clean fights, would have been a 3rd but tlp crashed the BH fight

FOE - Great fights as always

TLP - would have beaten anyone eles, but goodluck next week in both servers

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MM

2. FOE

3. TLP - heard u crashed a lot

4. E - gf, crashed a fight against c for no reason

5. DP - did ok

6. C - had fun at fog, we cleared you initially but you guys just kept returning and hugging fog :/

7. DV/IR - nice crash dv

8. IR/DV

Hostility

From what I know:

1. MM/Foe - I don't know the details right now

3. TLP

4. E - beat DP

5. DP - beat C/IR

6. C

7. IR

8. DV - crashers

9. FI - heard you dismissed after an hour

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

P2P Sunday

#1 MM i guess?

#2 FOE

#3 TLP

#4 E, had a good fight vs you today

#5 DP, beat below

#6 C, gave us a good fight

#7 IR, did well

#8 DV, crash

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Saturday

1) MM

2) E

3) EOP

4) FOE

5) ?

Sunday

1) MM

2) FOE

3) TLP

4) E

5) DP

6) Carnage

7) IR/DV (?)

Weekend

1) MM

-Gap-

2) E/FOE (4-2 both)

-Gap-

4) EOP - More impact than TLP/DP imo (no offense to TLP)

5) TLP/DP

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Hey assholes CP went out today

Respect to them, sorry we had to ruin your fun to create some of ours, but it turned out two times as great cuz you found DV for us too!

Not listing top three cuz I've no idea

4. E

5. DP (nice opts today)

6. IR / C (didn't hear much from Carnage. I aknowledge that they probably would have beaten IR, but I think IR got more done today. Beat CP x 2 and DV)

7. CP

8. DV (I love this clan. Last weekend we raped your **** twice in F2P, and you told us to wait for P2P. We kicked your ass in P2P, and you said wait for next weekend. We 3-0'd you yesterday and you said wait for P2P again after we ended your trip. We then beat you once today too. AND THEN DV OWNED US BY CRASHING IR v DP AND NOT BEING ABLE TO KILL IR OFF UNTIL E CAME DV #1@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@)

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Sunday-

1.MM - Foex2?

2.FOE

3.TLP - ?

4.E - Beat us Goodjob, was a good fight but i couldnt attack anyone >.<

5.DP - Beat Carnage and IR

6.Carnage - Idiot fight at fog, DP basically won untill we pushed you towards fog as you returned hugging Fog and 1 iteming.

7.IR/DV/CP?

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

How did DP win that?

We surrounded Fog and killed the guys around it, then we said go w60 for a remass because there was like 5 C guys outside and 40 Dp guys outside. Bout 25-30 people hopped and 15ish stayed for a few minutes longer. We cleared you into fog.

F2p Saturday:

1. Mm

2. E

3. Eop

4. Foe

5. Dp/Cp

6. ---

7. Fi

P2p Sunday:

1. Mm - Beat Foe

2. Foe - Beat Tlp

3. Tlp - Beat E

4. E - Beat Dp

5. Dp - Beat C

6. C

7. Ir

8. Dv

9. Cp

Overall Weekend:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Dp

5. Tlp

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

We surrounded Fog and killed the guys around it, then we said go w60 for a remass because there was like 5 C guys outside and 40 Dp guys outside. Bout 25-30 people hopped and 15ish stayed for a few minutes longer. We cleared you into fog.

F2p Saturday:

1. Mm

2. E

3. Eop

4. Foe

5. Dp/Cp

6. ---

7. Fi

P2p Sunday:

1. Mm - Beat Foe

2. Foe - Beat Tlp

3. Tlp - Beat E

4. E - Beat Dp

5. Dp - Beat C

6. C

7. Ir

8. Dv

9. Cp

Overall Weekend:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Dp

5. Tlp

what are smoking, E crashed (from our side) bare of us died, i didnt even bother get a fall in i said go straight to world 48, 2minutes before E crashed you was actually inside fog chilling. You ran out north of fog got caught in a huge dd then e came, i can show you the vid in 20minutes

Asher, as you can see we fought east of fog about 3 screens away from fog.

You attacked us before we were even ready, and then you ended up getting pushed from east of fog, to fog.

After wasting time and you guys continuesly hugging fog, we called on vent to get into fog because E were crashing.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Asher, as you can see we fought east of fog about 3 screens away from fog.

You attacked us before we were even ready, and then you ended up getting pushed from east of fog, to fog.

After wasting time and you guys continuesly hugging fog, we called on vent to get into fog because E were crashing.

The fight turned from your line being east of fog to it being south of hills and it shifted that way, the direction we changed you from if you were to push us we would of ended up in level one, think about it. How did we hug fog? Hugging fog is staying dd'd at the enterance we were well spread south and north of it. I was leading that trip and anyone who knows me knows i do not waste time hugging. OFC we would have less since E came up right behind us. (for no reason at all) You didnt win i dont know where you got that idea from unless you call waiting for E to leave and spreading outside of fog a win while we logged to our safe world.

I was in full war mode and i said who ever is in fog for more than a minute is getting booted for being a ***** so if you have a vid of hugging aswell as you winning post it please.

And you guys had what 54? We had 43 which turned to about 47 (latefags :P). We rushed from Sc and our scout kept getting lost so by the time we got their we had 0 run and were walking. You had enough time to spread

8. DV (I love this clan. Last weekend we raped your **** twice in F2P, and you told us to wait for P2P. We kicked your ass in P2P, and you said wait for next weekend. We 3-0'd you yesterday and you said wait for P2P again after we ended your trip. We then beat you once today too. AND THEN DV OWNED US BY CRASHING IR v DP AND NOT BEING ABLE TO KILL IR OFF UNTIL E CAME DV #1@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@)

LOL, yea you crashed dv vs Cp, so we crashed ir vs dp, basically cleared you all at clanwars, then epidemic came, we went bh, ir came bh with 15 ppl saying ''wait 10 mins for us to remass'' so i laughed hopped, then hopped back, rushed Ir/C at bh bank, cleared you both, then we was just getting free loot of Ir/C at fog, then went back to bh and got more loot from you both

were fun fights tbh, i had a good time, so did rest of dv, we lost once when ir crashed thats about it

Today

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Tlp

4. E

5. Dp/C

6. Dv

7. Ir - nice of you to accept hackers yo :), we got another 1 if you want him, /msg ``kevin``

was fun today thanks for all the fights everyone :)

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

LOL, yea you crashed dv vs Cp, so we crashed ir vs dp, basically cleared you all at clanwars, then epidemic came, we went bh, ir came bh with 15 ppl saying ''wait 10 mins for us to remass'' so i laughed hopped, then hopped back, rushed Ir/C at bh bank, cleared you both, then we was just getting free loot of Ir/C at fog, then went back to bh and got more loot from you both

were fun fights tbh, i had a good time, so did rest of dv, we lost once when ir crashed thats about it

Today

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Tlp

4. E

5. Dp/C

6. Dv

7. Ir - nice of you to accept hackers yo :), we got another 1 if you want him, /msg ``kevin``

was fun today thanks for all the fights everyone :)

You must of got the wrong clan. One i didnt even see IR it was Carnage v DP and you guys crashed and ended up in SC you then went to FOG where we re rushed you and you guys just ended up hugging.

You must of got the wrong clan. One i didnt even see IR it was Carnage v DP and you guys crashed and ended up in SC you then went to FOG where we re rushed you and you guys just ended up hugging.

Chill Asher this kid is mentally retarded

IR had dismissed already there was just a few of us killing random DP/C members for kicks LOL

And you didn't clear anyone moron, DP left because they didn't want to put up with morons like you, and IR fought back until E crashed. You had 31 falled in, we had 24. Aren't you just a pro ass crasher?

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Hey assholes CP went out today

Respect to them, sorry we had to ruin your fun to create some of ours, but it turned out two times as great cuz you found DV for us too!

Not listing top three cuz I've no idea

4. E

5. DP (nice opts today)

6. IR / C (didn't hear much from Carnage. I aknowledge that they probably would have beaten IR, but I think IR got more done today. Beat CP x 2 and DV)

7. CP

Hey thanks our numbers just weren't going our way and we found out who the IR spy was right away which is cool, now we don't have to worry about that :D

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

P2P Today

1. MM- GJ

2. Foe- lol

3. TLP- Saw you own E

4. E

5. DP- Was beating until crashed or beat the below

6. C

7. IR

8. CP

9. Dv only crashed, didn't fight.

20j5iyc.jpg

Dp coming out of fog after regrouping

awykd3.jpg

Dp getting wrapped and E crashing, now thats a legit picture, Look at the CC, the mentality is lets finish off this fight before E get here. I even told all C not to go into fog and fight until E hit us all since DP didnt go into FOG to escape E's crash. Only C got hit there any DP who got hit by E must have downs.

The fight turned from your line being east of fog to it being south of hills and it shifted that way, the direction we changed you from if you were to push us we would of ended up in level one, think about it. How did we hug fog? Hugging fog is staying dd'd at the enterance we were well spread south and north of it. I was leading that trip and anyone who knows me knows i do not waste time hugging. OFC we would have less since E came up right behind us. (for no reason at all) You didnt win i dont know where you got that idea from unless you call waiting for E to leave and spreading outside of fog a win while we logged to our safe world.

I was in full war mode and i said who ever is in fog for more than a minute is getting booted for being a ***** so if you have a vid of hugging aswell as you winning post it please.

And you guys had what 54? We had 43 which turned to about 47 (latefags :P). We rushed from Sc and our scout kept getting lost so by the time we got their we had 0 run and were walking. You had enough time to spread

You still got pushed into fog? LOL

When one clan pushs another into a safezone, its usually a win. But w/e.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You still got pushed into fog? LOL

When one clan pushs another into a safezone, its usually a win. But w/e.

20j5iyc.jpg

Dp coming out of fog after regrouping

awykd3.jpg

Dp getting wrapped and E crashing, now thats a legit picture, Look at the CC, the mentality is lets finish off this fight before E get here. I even told all C not to go into fog and fight until E hit us all since DP didnt go into FOG to escape E's crash. Only C got hit there any DP who got hit by E must have downs.