Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

After hearing MM TS during a fight; I am now confident that even our alternate callers beat the **** outta MM's best callers (Btw, I heard you were their best caller, and weren't you the guy jumping out of your chair yelling '**** THEM UP GUYS' ?). Lmao. Oh and the only 'map glitching' was what happened to you in the first fight.

Sat Preds-

MM/E- MM members don't have the motivation, nor the leadership to keep up the pulls.

MM/E-We'll see what happens.

FOE-Heard you got sign ups (?)

EOP-Don't know if you can take on FOE srsfaces.

CP- Leadership/Vent team - Solid. Members - Weak.

Mm members dont have the motivation, nor the leadership to keep up the pulls?? ROFL....

You dont know anything about how motivated Mm members are simply becuase you are not Mm so dont say we are not motivated.

Saturday preds

Mm/E

E/Mm

Foe

Eop

Cp

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say that? Would help me if I knew what clan you were in/around to see where you're coming from. Like say you're CP you can't really say "the majority of your members don't know how to p2p". No offense to CP, you're just not very active in p2p. Just wondering, it's not constructive cricticism that you're posting, it's an opinion and I'm curious on where you're coming from.

Anyway f2p preds:

1. MM/E - tie like 1-1 or 2-2

2. E/MM

3. EOP - numbers holds ur spot

He is right though Kyle, we have a large amount of new members that are new to warring/clans. Anyways

F2p Preds:

1. E

2. Mm

3. Eop

4. Foe

5. Dp

6. Cp

7. Fi

8. Tlp/Ir

9. ---

10. Tgg

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

F2P Predictions

1. Mayhem Makers - Seeing your recent pull last week, i'm sure you can hit 100+ members once again this saturday. As usual, this shifting cycle will kick up again and Epidemic will take over.

2. Epidemic - Maybe if you do have 110+ members this weekend, you can take that number one spot, but I have a feeling this weekend wont be great for you. Your still strong enough to defeat all of the below

3. Eruption of Pures - I think you've done enough prooving, now let's work on defeating Epidemic and Mayhem Makers.

4. Final Ownage Elite - Right on EOP's tail, only disadvantage on your part is numbers. If you manage to hit 80+ this weekend then #3 is yours.

5. Destructive Pures - Under-estimated, many say our organization is brutal, yet we've beaten clans like CP/FI matched opts in PKRI's before. Really consistent and manage to maintain opts during trips.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Saturday Pred:

1.) E - Feel like you have a plan.

2.) MM - Feel like you had your week already

3.) FOE

4.) CP - Cp & Dp, can go either way, just depends on pulls imo.

5.) DP

6.) FI - Close behind, need to step it up.

7.) EOP

You got the right idea, member #41. Better to surprise than disappoint :yes:

Sat pred:

1) E/MM

2) MM/E

3) EOP

4) FOE

5) CP

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Since everybody is doing preds, so will I.

F2P preds:

01.) E - I think they are motivated to keep #1, their ml has also grown a little bit so I think they will pull 10ish higher than MM and pull off a win. Gl.

02.) MM - Will pull good again, could go either way with E, will be interesting.

03.) FOE - Talks about never using sign-ups but was forced to used them this week, should be interesting.

04.) CP - Will be close vs DP imo, good luck to the both of you.

05.) DP - Same as above.

06.) FI - Should do good now that Rolf got banned from PW forums. Kidding, gl this week boys.

07.) TLP - Should be an interesting fight vs FI if it happens.

08.) IR - Should pull 40ish and beat the below

09.) TGG - Hopefully you guys pull well and fight IR, would be interesting.

10.) EOP - Walli predicted we would pull 60 this weekend and do ******, im just going by what he said because he is always right, or so he likes to think.

thekingu.png

P2P predictions:

1.FOE

2.MM

3.E -pulls can beat tlp

4.TLP

5.C-I hope you pull enough and beat tlp

6.DP

7.IR/DV-This rivalry is getting pretty damn intense

8.DV/IR

9.FI-I honestly have never seen you in P2P wild so ill place u here

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

2 month prediction - F2P

1.Mm - They will recover their #1 F2p and continue to beat anyone below.

2.E - I think their numbers will begin to drop but not enough to drop below #2.

3.Foe - I think they will recover lost ground and stay until E numbers drop.

4.Eop - I think their member will grow tried of sign up or be booted and numbers will drop.

5.Cp - I think they will continue to have competition with Dp but still be on top.

6.Dp - They will improve but not enough to overtake Cp

7.Tgg - They will improve and their numbers will grow.

8.Fi - They will start having a competition with Tgg.

9.Tlp -They will continue to focus only on P2p and drop in F2p.

10.Ir - Their numbers will began to grow and they will come out of their slump.

P2p-

1.Foe - going to hold this but have the every so often lost to Mm.

2.Mm - will mostly lose to Foe but upset they every so often.

3.Tlp - will began to drop in P2P if they don't have a good pull.

4.E -will stay focusing more in P2P and might even take #3 P2P.

5.C - they will continue to hold #5 but never have enough to go farther.

6.Dp -will hold this spot until their newer member improve in P2P.

7.Fi - they will be focus on F2P but they will hold this spot.

8.Ir - with some more numbers they could over take Fi but most likely stay here.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

After hearing MM TS during a fight; I am now confident that even our alternate callers beat the **** outta MM's best callers (Btw, I heard you were their best caller, and weren't you the guy jumping out of your chair yelling '**** THEM UP GUYS' ?). Lmao. Oh and the only 'map glitching' was what happened to you in the first fight.

Sat Preds-

MM/E- MM members don't have the motivation, nor the leadership to keep up the pulls.

You want us to call out names to pile or something?

Also, our "****" callers managed to make us win 2-0 vs you. I guess you better be terrified if we get some "good" ones.

This weekend

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

lol like 50 of E's members are below 70 cmb.

F2p

1. mm/e

2. mm/e

3. foe

4. dp

5. eop

You do know that maybe 30 of those 50 are actually below 70? :blush:

Memberlists don't give you a 100% acurate view.

But hey.. Aslong as we do good with noob lvl's we won't complain. E is doing good if you compare our avg's with Foe's or MM's and that's what counts.

[E] Epidemic ( http://www.Epidemic-Rs.com ) | Members: 150 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 73.31 | P2P: 75.01) Strength: 83.55 Hp: 81.63 Magic: 78.99 Ranged: 82.64

[MM] Mayhem Makers ( http://mm-rs.org/ ) | Members: 146 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 78.32 | P2P: 80.6) Strength: 91.04 Hp: 87.98 Magic: 91.12 Ranged: 92.7

-not including FA's-

[FOE] Final Ownage Elite ( http://Foe-Rs.Com ) | Members: 114 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 79.54 | P2P: 83.43) Strength: 91.51 Hp: 88.9 Magic: 93.05 Ranged: 93.66

---------

This saturday

1. E/MM

3. Eop

4. Foe

heartline8.gif

Sat Preds-

you dont understand how MM works simple as that.

#1 MM

#2 Foe

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Just a reminder everyone: If you guys don't have a list in your post I'm going to delete it. You probably won't get warned (unless your being a pain in the ass).

You can still argue and be mature about arguing... just make sure to have a list accompany the arguing haha. And remember stay civil.

You do know that maybe 30 of those 50 are actually below 70? :blush:

Memberlists don't give you a 100% acurate view.

But hey.. Aslong as we do good with noob lvl's we won't complain. E is doing good if you compare our avg's with Foe's or MM's and that's what counts.

[E] Epidemic ( http://www.Epidemic-Rs.com ) | Members: 150 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 73.31 | P2P: 75.01) Strength: 83.55 Hp: 81.63 Magic: 78.99 Ranged: 82.64

[MM] Mayhem Makers ( http://mm-rs.org/ ) | Members: 146 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 78.32 | P2P: 80.6) Strength: 91.04 Hp: 87.98 Magic: 91.12 Ranged: 92.7

-not including FA's-

[FOE] Final Ownage Elite ( http://Foe-Rs.Com ) | Members: 114 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 79.54 | P2P: 83.43) Strength: 91.51 Hp: 88.9 Magic: 93.05 Ranged: 93.66

---------

This saturday

1. E/MM

3. Eop

4. Foe

True, but don't you think that extra 36 members has something to do with it?

Organization > numbers > levels.

Levels don't mean anything if the person using a "high level count" doesn't know what he is doing.

Numbers may not mean everything but they do help a lot.

Overall without organization its just a bunch of chickens running around with their head cut off.

Predictions F2p-

1.Mm

2.E

3.Foe

4.Eop

5.Cp

Edit- btw we are so close to having an avg. of 94 Mage. :banana:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Personally I think

Numbers > Organization > Levels.

Numbers give the biggest advantage especially when you have 15-20 members more, but if the numbers are close like 10 or lower, then levels and organization can bridge the gap of numbers.

Without Organization you can't possibility hope to win especially outnumbered.

Levels do help but not if the person has no clue what to do or if the numbers are not in your favor,

he/she would panic and most likely just be dead weight.

F2p Predictions

1.Mm

2.E

3.Foe

4.Eop

5.Dp

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

F2p Preds-

1- Mayhem Makers - I Think after giving Epidemic a Defeated Saturday, there numbers will start dropping, i also think you will bring out another big amount this saturday, seeing you dominate E matched i think you'll secure this.

2- Epidemic - Has the Numbers to beat the below.

3- Eruption Of Pures - Has what they need, they're only competition atm is Foe? Maybe concentrate on fighting E/MM a bit, wont hurt to try, will only help.

4- Final Ownage Elite - Slipping, Still solid in P2p.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

You want us to call out names to pile or something?

Also, our "****" callers managed to make us win 2-0 vs you. I guess you better be terrified if we get some "good" ones.

This weekend

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

The bolded statement just proves that MM has no clue on what to actually call on Audio.

No, your callers didn't manage to do anything. The reason we lost because of mistakes made by us, you didn't do anything extraordinary.

Sunday Preds-

1)FOE

2)MM

3)TLP

4)E

5)C

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png