Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because they decline, get real idiot. if your clan actually had leaders with experience besides raza you coulda easily tracked mm down

i was scouting them for about 2 hours. 95% of that was MM in non multi, 5% was fighting FOE, we could have easily crashed but we're very nice people.

today:

1. FOE - Congratulations

2. TLP - If you came out, congrats on your pull.

3. DP

4. MM - sup

5. rest

Hostility

Why is FI talking so much ****? We didn't "merge" with Epidemic, they simply made their own choice to come here. We've also had many other apps from different clans aswell. We have about 8 former Epidemic members. Fatality if you're trying to start a rivalry, I applaud you for that. I'll just wait for next weekend to respond.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. EOP

5. CP

6. CY

7. DV

8. IR

9. C

10. VD

11. Other low lvl clans

12. FI

Sh0t you big meany putting us on the bottom of ur list :<

DP is the only clan starting ****, your making up absurd **** to make Fatality look bad. Your saying things about us that pertains to DP to the very word you said it. Fatality had been pulling 50's to 60's and 70's for a couple months now. We got a lot of apps from Exile and some Epidemic and others as well. We are now pulling high 80's each week, and because 6 CPR came to our trip they are suddenly the only reason for our opts. Your leaders and members really are starting to sound completely sad. I haven't claimed any wins over DP in the past 2 weeks and we haven't in our topics either. So why get so butt hurt? If your so mad, do something about it. Stop declining our preps during the week in F2P and P2P if your so worried about proving your better. We'd love the practice. You would have been better off just not starting **** on these forums, only bad will come of it, I promise you and your just making your clan look bad.

Oh, and @Sean.

Hello, first off I'm not a rank of Fatality anymore. And I can't accept nor decline a run-in without a ranks permission. The few times I have, were when I was instructed to. I was fully intending on doing the run-in with you, but I had no clue Davey already had a planned run-in with CP.

F2P:

1. Mm - Holding strong, consistent.

2. Foe - Are here for now.

3. Fi/Dp - We were tied last weekend and neither got a clean fight this week. Next weekend should show who really is the better clan.

4. Eop - Are here, don't know if they will rise, stay steady here or decline at this time.

5. Cp - Pretty consistent, don't have quite the opts to take the above usually.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

DP is the only clan starting ****, your making up absurd **** to make Fatality look bad. Your saying things about us that pertains to DP to the very word you said it. Fatality had been pulling 50's to 60's and 70's for a couple months now. We got a lot of apps from Exile and some Epidemic and others as well. We are now pulling high 80's each week, and because 6 CPR came to our trip they are suddenly the only reason for our opts. Your leaders and members really are starting to sound completely sad. I haven't claimed any wins over DP in the past 2 weeks and we haven't in our topics either. So why get so butt hurt? If your so mad, do something about it. Stop declining our preps during the week in F2P and P2P if your so worried about proving your better. We'd love the practice. You would have been better off just not starting **** on these forums, only bad will come of it, I promise you and your just making your clan look bad.

This "****" started when it seemed like you brang invites (not saying you did, only CPR), because of your pulls skyrocketing. Your 2nd sentence? We don't bring random clans with us, even if it is 5-10 people (like you). If you're trying to prove how good your clan is, rid of all the extras. I'm sure we could bring 5-10 of a clan and you'd ***** as much as we do lol. Don't want to start a flame war, because I respect FI, and it's always fun to fight you, but CPR isn't really needed, trust me.

edit: to make this relivent if that's spelled right:

overall:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. DP

4. EOP/TLP

5. ^

6. fi

7. rest

Hostility

May Preds-(F2P)

1. MM - Has the organization and Numbers. Dominant.

2. FOE - Fantastic Organization, needs numbers to beat MM at peak.

3. DP - Has had consistent 75+ pulls for a month, will most definitly keep on going.

4. FI - Has had high pulls, should keep it up.

5. EOP/CP - EOP's numbers are decreasing, might drop down to #5 OR go back up to #3.

6. CP/EOP - ya

7. TLP/CY - Cy will need the number advantage to beta TLP, if TLP goes out.

8. CY/TLP

Hostility

Honestly we didn't have war opts for our trip. We started trip with about 80, and by the start of mm fight, we had 60-65, which declined as the fight went on. Idk, it seemed about even opted to me, but i dont know the facts.

P2p

1. Foe

-

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Dp

5. Fi

F2p

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. Dp

5. Eop

6. Cp

2rfrpe8.png

Proud Council of Final Ownage Elite

[60 Attack][99 Strength][1 Defense][95 Ranged][94 Magic][44 Prayer][89 Hitpoints]

Overall

1. Foe, easily

2. Mm

3. DP, they're gaining on mm lol

4. TLP

5. FI/EOP

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Clans dont seem to learn from others mistakes, like someone said above me; talk ****, get hit

E, eop and from what it looks now, dp. Dont start or you will go down the same path as those two.

overall:

1.MM/FOE - Both better than other at f2p/p2p

3. dp/eop - dp good at p2p, eop at f2p

4. cp/fi

jja4k0.png

~Sunday P2P

1) Foe - (Wouldn't even say TLP put up a decent fight, no flame but that's my honest opinion.)

2) MM - Dno, Went to school after TLP war missing the rest of the trip, but assume you would of taken DP.

3) DP - ^

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Cut out the essay's of arguing, do it via pm if you have to do it.

Overall.

1. MM/Foe

2. ^

Tl;dr cut the essay get to the point :P

Overall

1. FOE/MM

2. ^

GAP (No other clan can compete in both servers as well as mm and foe)

3. DP - Solid F2p, Getting better in P2P.

REST (No one else really competes in both servers as much as these 3)

4. ^

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Well said Steve well said. Keep up the flaming DP. "Talk ****, get hit". I hope to see you guys this Saturday in wild. The flame baiting from you guys is getting very old.

F2P Preds.

Mm

Fi

Foe

CP

EOP

IR

Destined Pures

Destructive Pures

Didn't you see Sean's post under Steve's?

You sir, are the one talking ****, especially with that list.

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. Mm

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

it confuses me how dp or fi can rank themselves higher then eop in f2p when we haven't had 1 run in with either clan.

f2p end of march preds:

1 - FOE

2 - DP

3 - MM

4 - EOP

5 - Fi/CP

Fi and Dp rank themselves above you for many reasons. First reason is that you sit in clan wars for 3/4 of your trip and only ever come out once. another reason is that they out pull you and im pretty sure Fi/Dp/Cp could take you matched opts. When we fought you out-numbered by 40 we pushed you off your own hill.

@Dp/Fi - Quit the flaming and baiting it's not needed. However it seems the only people baiting are blurred and a few other Fi.

P2p-

Foe

Gap

Tlp/MM/Dp - All can argue that they're the better clan.

Gap

Fi

Gap

C/Dv/Ir/Cy

P2p is really going down hill imo, after Dp there seems to be a huge power gap. Dp pull 70 to P2p whereas Fi pull 45-50 and those below them pull even less. I hope you guys pick up or there is really no hope for P2p.

titanj.png

bl00d why not rejoin fi? u seem to have a spark for them too u defend them as much as possible on these boards L

P2p

1. Dv

2. Foe

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

bl00d why not rejoin fi? u seem to have a spark for them too u defend them as much as possible on these boards L

He doesn't like ignorance. Also, he has respect for Fi and fights for what he believes in. Just a guess.

Overall

1. MM - Slipping in p2p, but gaining in F2P. Putting you here above FOE and you've been more consistent of recent weeks.

2. FOE - Catching MM up but Dp/Fi can challenge you in F2P sometimes and you haven't been as consistent as MM.

3. DP - Strong in both servers, kind of the stable clan.

4. Fi/TLP - TLP maybe number 2 in p2p? but lacking in F2P. Fi stepping up their game in F2P but not in p2p. Close between you two overall.

5. ----

6. EOP - Opts/organisation has decreased in F2P of recent weeks and don't compete in P2P, but maybe a rough patch. Hopefully you'll get over it and be challenging again.

7. CP - Good in F2P but lacking in P2P, could take over EOP if EOP don't up their game.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Well said Steve well said. Keep up the flaming DP. "Talk ****, get hit". I hope to see you guys this Saturday in wild. The flame baiting from you guys is getting very old.

F2P Preds.

Mm

Fi

Foe

CP

EOP

IR

Destined Pures

Destructive Pures

Someone is angry =/

Overall as it stands:

1. Foe - Top p2p, good in f2p

2. MM - Top f2p, not so much p2p

(Small Gap)

3. DP - Top 3 p2p, almost top 3 f2p

(Small Gap)

4. Fi/Tlp - Fi is good in f2p, Tlp is good in p2p

5. ---

6. Eop - Good in f2p, not at all in p2p

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

I wanna apologise for my posts @ fatality.

I wasn't flaming in my opinion, I was just saying what I think will happen to you and clearly you (well obviously you weren't going to) didn't like it. I was bored so I made some walls of text and it got out of hand, sorry.

F2P last 2 weeks:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. FI

5. EOP/CP

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

May Preds-(F2P)

1. MM - Has the organization and Numbers. Dominant.

2. FOE - Fantastic Organization, needs numbers to beat MM at peak.

3. DP - Has had consistent 75+ pulls for a month, will most definitly keep on going.

4. FI - Has had high pulls, should keep it up.

5. EOP/CP - EOP's numbers are decreasing, might drop down to #5 OR go back up to #3.

6. CP/EOP - ya

7. TLP/CY - Cy will need the number advantage to beta TLP, if TLP goes out.

8. CY/TLP

gtfo my acc stephen

Clans on the rise:

1. CY

2. DP

3. FI

Just want to say I think FI are jumping the gun, when they haven't ever beaten us consistently in f2p bh in the past 6-8 months, they've probably had about 2 victories. I'm just saying. Hopefully we have fun fights this weekend and keep it respectful.

Hostility