Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

you making lists like that just show how little you know.

oh well

1.IR

Why even post #1 IR? Everyone knows that! :)

P2p Overall:

1. Foe - Dominate

(Gap)

2. MM/Tlp/DP - All have even number of wins/losses against eachother

3. ---

4. ---

(Gap)

5. PoT+EoP - Meh teaming

6. Fi/Dv/C - Similar opts

7. ---

8. ---

9. Ch - Beat CP in a fullout

10. CP - Lost

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P2P TRIP

1. FOE - DUH

2. MM - Feast, beat TLP in single and in clw (MM cleared TLP, MM ran in CLW(because FOE was comming to crash), TLP ran out and try to claim a win with 40 people, lol. Lost to TLP + RP(some main clan)

3. TLP - Gwas

4. EOP/POT - LOOOL

96ending3.png

~ In Mahatma we trust ~

P2P TRIP

1. FOE - DUH

2. MM - Feast, beat TLP in single and in clw (MM cleared TLP, MM ran in CLW(because FOE was comming to crash), TLP ran out and try to claim a win with 40 people, lol. Lost to TLP + RP(some main clan)

3. TLP - Gwas

4. EOP/POT - LOOOL

you never cleared us we were at the sperm hill fighting you guys? then you all ran inside clan wars and we ran north

foe

tlp

mm

Dw, we have vid proof.

FOE

MM

TLP

DW, you're an idiot. And you never cleared **** at drags or CLW so quit trying to take credit for skills that you clearly dont have. And I question your sanity when you spam "Gwas" in CLW after you get raped.

FOE

TLP

MM

EOT - shouldn't even be on list since it was just a circle jerk of nh massers.

so what happened today guys

1. FOE

10. EOT

going out on a limb there

so, is this another phase of EOP using another clan to pull themselves up and then they throw the clan they used back to the ground?

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

so what happened today guys

1. FOE

10. EOT

going out on a limb there

so, is this another phase of EOP using another clan to pull themselves up and then they throw the clan they used back to the ground?

I believe it is.....EOP does good in PCL then slumps, then IR lets them chill on pk trips for a month. Eop drops IR and rises back up. Alot of ppl join EOP and aton of Epidemic. Eop pulls 120 and beats mm. Epidemic ppl leave Eop and MM rapes them. Eop re-slumps and goes back to pulling 40. Eop finds a new clan to team with. Not let the cycle repeat yet again.

1. IR

2. Dp

UJUI2.png

I mean srsly .. You guys mention all the clans that been open for 1year+ but didnt mention the 2 new one's That been rocking the wild ever since they oppened.. (Ex & Ch)?

Overal:

1) Foe (Still doing awesome)

2) Mm (Doing great but Foe was better :S)

3) Dp (You guys are still rising.. Hope to see you in the top 2 soon)

----- G A P ----

4) Tlp (Got this spot thx to P2P)

5) Fi (You did GREAT in P2P.. Respect on all the returners..)

6) EOP (Didnt pull that good to P2P Trip :S Its cuz of F2P u still are here..)

---- G A P ----

7) Ex (Did awesome in F2P.. Trip lasted 3hours+ to bad we got crashed 2x in P2P.. But beat Ch in F2P & P2P)

8) Ch (Doing okay.. Kinda expected a 50+ pull ..)

9) Cp (You guys didnt do that well on P2P & F2P :S)

10) Dv (To bad you lost against Ressurection.. Even if its matched)

11) Cd (Numbers aint everything.. Hope you beat Devastation)

---- G A P ----

12) Carnage (You guys did good in P2P.. But cant get higher cuz its F2P + P2P..)

13) Resurrection (Good Job for a 3weeks open clan hope u get in the top 10 soon)

14) Cs (That war against Exclusive.. Even with the win u slumped..)

---- G A P ----

Others..

POT dont know where to put you guys cuz ur NH :S Sorry..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Your a ******* idiot what does NH have to do with anything. Are NH policy is only when members are alone they can NH and they still have limits. But when it comes with being the clan every 1 in honor and NH will not be tolerated on trips. What is Exclusive anyway i never even heard of it.

History always repeats itself with clans that allow NH

F2P:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. EOP

5. FI - started bringing invites/teaming to every trip, slumped

6. CP - started allowing NH, slumped

7. TLP - started allowing NH, slumped

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

I mean srsly .. You guys mention all the clans that been open for 1year+ but didnt mention the 2 new one's That been rocking the wild ever since they oppened.. (Ex & Ch)?

Overal:

1) Foe (Still doing awesome)

2) Mm (Doing great but Foe was better :S)

3) Dp (You guys are still rising.. Hope to see you in the top 2 soon)

----- G A P ----

4) Tlp (Got this spot thx to P2P)

5) Fi (You did GREAT in P2P.. Respect on all the returners..)

6) EOP (Didnt pull that good to P2P Trip :S Its cuz of F2P u still are here..)

---- G A P ----

7) Ex (Did awesome in F2P.. Trip lasted 3hours+ to bad we got crashed 2x in P2P.. But beat Ch in F2P & P2P)

8) Ch (Doing okay.. Kinda expected a 50+ pull ..)

9) Cp (You guys didnt do that well on P2P & F2P :S)

10) Dv (To bad you lost against Ressurection.. Even if its matched)

11) Cd (Numbers aint everything.. Hope you beat Devastation)

---- G A P ----

12) Carnage (You guys did good in P2P.. But cant get higher cuz its F2P + P2P..)

13) Resurrection (Good Job for a 3weeks open clan hope u get in the top 10 soon)

14) Cs (That war against Exclusive.. Even with the win u slumped..)

---- G A P ----

Others..

POT dont know where to put you guys cuz ur NH :S Sorry..

If you want to agrue for your clan by all means do so, however do not incorporate chaotic in your retarted outlook at the pure world. I do not know how long you have been around but i can promise it hasnt been long. You should know that random clans spout up and do good for a few months all the time look at say Vd when they pulled 40 or Havoc over the summer. Takes a few months of doing good to be reconized. Also carnage may not do f2p, but i can promise you if they went out in f2p they would rape Ex. Also Dv may be in a bit of a bad spot but would still beat ex and ch in p2p. Also Ex is in no way better than Ch, but your a downie leader so i dont expect you to realize that. Also stating that Resurrection is a 3 week open clan might be true except for the fact elite has lead that clan atleast 10 different times in the past year. Also you made an overall list and only made comments about 1 weekend? makes no sence. Please just stop using pure warfare you are quickly becoming one of the stupidest people who use this site.

1.IR

2.Ch

3.Ex

4.DP

UJUI2.png

If you want to agrue for your clan by all means do so, however do not incorporate chaotic in your retarted outlook at the pure world. I do not know how long you have been around but i can promise it hasnt been long. You should know that random clans spout up and do good for a few months all the time look at say Vd when they pulled 40 or Havoc over the summer. Takes a few months of doing good to be reconized. Also carnage may not do f2p, but i can promise you if they went out in f2p they would rape Ex. Also Dv may be in a bit of a bad spot but would still beat ex and ch in p2p. Also Ex is in no way better than Ch, but your a downie leader so i dont expect you to realize that. Also stating that Resurrection is a 3 week open clan might be true except for the fact elite has lead that clan atleast 10 different times in the past year. Also you made an overall list and only made comments about 1 weekend? makes no sence. Please just stop using pure warfare you are quickly becoming one of the stupidest people who use this site.

1.IR

2.Ch

3.Ex

4.DP

"vd pulling 40" is no "random clan spouting up and doing good for a few months"

May preds:

1. IR

2. Ch - closure

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

So pal he says something nice about you, and you talk bad about us saying where gonna close. Alot of ppl said "Ch was gonna lose the full out and close" what happen. We won 3-0 and made you all shut up.

F2P

1.foe

2.mm

3.dp

4.Eop

5.fi

6.cp

7.ch

-Gap-

8.Cd

9.Cs

10.Ex

Considering you pull 52 and still lost to us and we had 39. i mean you can bring all the invite's you want Ex and you can add all the ppl to your ml you want but organization kill's your pull and we showed you that . so get off this whole "im a good leader cause i pulled 52" b\c toxine and Drunk only pull 40+ and still out lead you anyday of the week.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

dungeoneering

1) ????????????????????

2) what the ****...?

3) wat is dis i dont even...

4) all the above

Charlie if you were joking u got me. If not, I will go with #4 on this one.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

dungeoneering

1) ????????????????????

2) what the ****...?

3) wat is dis i dont even...

4) all the above

Charlie if you were joking u got me. If not, I will go with #4 on this one.

You can go to level 120 rofl.

1. mm

2. foe

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png