Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall Fi crashing DP vs CP on volcs...

Preds for tommorow;

FOE

MM

DP/FI

TLP

I recalled a planned run-in w/o DP INVOLVED, broski. We were north of ruins Dd' d waiting for CP, potted & ready within 5 minutes from hopping. Get **** straight.

maskshit.png

I recalled a planned run-in w/o DP INVOLVED, broski. We were north of ruins Dd' d waiting for CP, potted & ready within 5 minutes from hopping. Get **** straight.

DP have a history of inviting themselves into planned run-ins :\

1. M

2. IR

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

This is exactly why the fullout was declared, we haven't gotten a clean fight so why not accept and just fight instead of chatting **** on PW?

1. MM

2. Foe

3. DP

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

This is exactly why the fullout was declared, we haven't gotten a clean fight so why not accept and just fight instead of chatting **** on PW?

1. MM

2. Foe

3. DP

So basically, your saying, "Our numbers will beat your lower numbers" while you making it seem like its okay? Nice logic.

maskshit.png

1. MM

2. Foe

3. DP

if you want a clean fight i recommend pm'ing another clans leader on a saturday asking for a run-in, instead of crashing someone elses run in and then complaining it wasn't a clean fight. r0fl

1. M

-gap

2. rest

7431051924523195.png

if you want a clean fight i recommend pm'ing another clans leader on a saturday asking for a run-in, instead of crashing someone elses run in and then complaining it wasn't a clean fight. r0fl

1. M

-gap

2. rest

Always get declined, or crashed by EOP/CP.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

1. MM

2. Foe

3. DP

Why give a clan who crashes a clean fight lol? want a clean fight from someone? stop crashing fights.

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Fi/Cp

4. Eop

5. Dp

Dont like my list? i dont care. based my list off clans who fought clean today, for the most part.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

how you gna chat **** for weeks then dp declare you make up an excuse about anniversary to decline, cmon son

1. people who watch noobs argue about what clan is more ****

2. people who argue about which clan is more ****

F2P:

1. MM/Foe- Too close to tell

2. Foe/MM

3. DP- If you disagree, declare on us.

4. EOP

5. Fatality

6 CP

Learn to stop crashing first and let us have some fair fights idiot, you and your clan are just terrible in general.

Saturday

1.MM

2.FOe

3. Fi

4.CP

5. DP/EOP learn how to crash

Learn to stop crashing first and let us have some fair fights idiot, you and your clan are just terrible in general.

Saturday

1.MM

2.FOe

3. Fi

4.CP

5. DP/EOP learn how to crash

Then it shouldn't be hard for the almight FI to beat a **** clan like DP, correct? Declare.

1. MM

2. Foe

3. DP

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

This topic is active again!!!

1-MM

2-Foe

3-FI/DP

4-CP

5-EOP

6-?

7-?

From what i heard....as for DP why would you declare on FI? they are just starting to get back up from that slump, and why declare on EOP when you know they got -40 members than you. I doubt you would have accepted a war against EOP before when they were pulling 80+ and you 60+ :down: :down: :down:

I'll like to see these wars when all those clans are stable and about the same lvl, you should like challenges not easy wins. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

proof of CP clearing DP saturday....and DP crashing CP vs FI pkri which in my honest opinion CP was winning(no flame intended)....but 2nd fight u guys beat us. not making any excsues...and to DP, CP declared on u guys 3 months ago and u declined, why? cuz we mad had 100+ man ml, now u wana declare on FI when they dont have a 100+ man ml,but u do? Grow up..in all honesty :dry:

TODAY:

1.mm

2.foe

3.cp/fi as we both imo went 1-1 and beat DP

4.^^

5.dp/eop

6.^

7.rest

Lol, it's amusing how you talk about Fi drama, shouldn't you be trolling less on PW and focus on building your clan back up.

Dp is rather pathetic r[]fl, they are so mad they got smashed.

shouldnt you be focusing on mm instead of sucking fi's **** on pw? i know ur ex Fi but plz...every post on here is reguarding fi and not your own clan, so please dont tell me to focus on my clan

1. Dv

2. Ex

3. Ch

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

proof of CP clearing DP saturday....and DP crashing CP vs FI pkri which in my honest opinion CP was winning(no flame intended)....but 2nd fight u guys beat us. not making any excsues...and to DP, CP declared on u guys 3 months ago and u declined, why? cuz we mad had 100+ man ml, now u wana declare on FI when they dont have a 100+ man ml,but u do? Grow up..in all honesty :dry:

TODAY:

1.mm

2.foe

3.cp/fi as we both imo went 1-1 and beat DP

4.^^

5.dp/eop

6.^

7.rest

The first fight was us against 2 clans out opting us by 30. We were winning and you crashed. So grats? When we hit you you were falled in, Fatality crashed the fight. If you have planned fights why don't you ******* tell us so we don't hit you?

Morons need excuses cause they can't do **** 1 on 1.

The first fight was us against 2 clans out opting us by 30. We were winning and you crashed. So grats? When we hit you you were falled in, Fatality crashed the fight. If you have planned fights why don't you ******* tell us so we don't hit you?

you can stop pms'ing now, you aren't a woman anymore.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

4. CP

5. EoP

6. DP

7. IR

-I don't understand why this was deleted, if there is a problem i need 2 rectify pls pm-

7431051924523195.png

rage more plz, its music to my ears

P2P Preds

1.foe

2.mm