Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Sunday P2P predictions -

1.Mm - will keep this spot.

2.Foe - will try to fight Mm.

3.Fi - will be fighting for this spot.

4.Dp - will beat below and fight above.

Edit to above poster: Apoc plz actually asked to come, and I had to personally confirm him as Ex-Fi before he could come. You seem to be mad about your losses yesterday, and if this was only a 1 weekend thing Phailed, then why are you constantly making excuses for your losses?

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your forgeting the fact that you had mains on your trip since it was your birthday weekend. Sorry to break it to you but fatality hasn't give dp a good fight for some time now. I actually hope you guys can gain some momentum after this weekens and give us more fights in the future.

But like I stated putting Fatality above FOE/MM/DP is a bit arrogant when you take it into account you had mains/runepures with you. Our Co-Leader Blurred pker (Apoc plz) is oldschool FI and was asked to come to the trip for 1 lol

Also I forgot my list for p2p preds

Depending on the pulls

FOE

FI - if they pull hard with community pk trip

dp/mm depending on pulls from both clans.

My post wasn't referring to just this weekend, but either way a lot of the mains couldn't attack anyway due to their combat so I wouldn't say its as big of a deal as some are making it out to be. Fatality and DP have been competing for the past couple weeks and Fatality won quite a few of those fights which seems to be why you guys want to full out us. As I said in my post DP has been very consistent so sure you guys are above us in rank, which I could care less about, but a full out seriously wouldn't prove anything. Whichever clan wins at trips is the better clan.

Today Pred:

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi/DP - all depends on pulls

15zs5ro.jpg

Your forgeting the fact that you had mains on your trip since it was your birthday weekend. Sorry to break it to you but fatality hasn't give dp a good fight for some time now. I actually hope you guys can gain some momentum after this weekens and give us more fights in the future.

But like I stated putting Fatality above FOE/MM/DP is a bit arrogant when you take it into account you had mains/runepures with you. Our Co-Leader Blurred pker (Apoc plz) is oldschool FI and was asked to come to the trip for 1 lol

Also I forgot my list for p2p preds

Depending on the pulls

FOE

FI - if they pull hard with community pk trip

dp/mm depending on pulls from both clans.

Didn't Fi beat you last week and the week before? Lol.

P2p preds -

Foe - Obvious

MM - Will pull pretty average.

Dp - Will pull pretty average.

Fi - Don't see why people are saying they'll be #2 or something, it wouldn't suprise me if they finished #6 or something today. Doubt they'll pull many, but hey prove me wrong.

Tlp/C - Could prlly take Fi, depends on opts.

titanj.png

Why would a full out show which clan is truly better any more than trips? My thoughts: trips are what clans were made for and if a clan can't beat the other at those then I don't see how being able to beat the other at a one time hyped up full out would. Either way DP has been very consistent with their pulls so I agree with your rankings, but I would seriously like to see your answer to my question.

Today:

1. Fi - beat below.

2. MM - beat below.

3. Foe - pulled more than below, and may have beaten below.

4. DP - did really well out opted, great job guys :).

Many of your clan members have been ranking you higher overall despite us being dominant over you for several months now. A full out determines a clans potential at that moment.

Overall:

1. Foe- Competes with MM F2P

2. MM- Can't compete P2P as well as Foe does F2P, so this spot.

3. DP- Equal on both servers.

4. Fi- Overall here, needs more than one weekend still.

5. C

Many of your clan members have been ranking you higher overall despite us being dominant over you for several months now. A full out determines a clans potential at that moment.

Overall:

5. C

Lol, I just thought of the most ironic thing ever.

When CP asked DP for a FO, and you declined, it was because 'Full outs don't prove anything, it doesn't show their true potential, only who can mass more!'

LMFAO

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. FI/CP

5. CP/FI

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Overall:

5. C

Fatality has had more successful weekend trips than your ******* clan has been open lmao.

Sat-

1. Fi

2. MM

3. FOE

Gap

4. DP

craig_sig_finished.gif

P2P Today

1. FOE

2. MM/DP

3. ^

4. FI

Action packed today, good to see clans are pulling good together.

P2P Today

#Foe - Numbers to beat below

#FI - Beat all the below

#MM - Beat the below

#DP - Couldn't beat above

These conflict, but who should i believe :O

overall

1. foe

2. mm

3. dp

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

P2P Today:

1. Foe - Pulled above 70

2. Fi - Beat Mm, Dp x2, Pot

3. Mm - Lost to Fi/Foe, Beat Dp

4. Dp - Lost to above

5. Not Sure

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

P2p

1.foe

2.fi

3.mm

4.dp (stop trying to lie about beating

us when we stomped you.)

You won, but I wouldn't say you stomped us.

The first fight was a good 10 minutes long with us being outnumbered by atleast 10 :\. Newaiz, was fun.

Overall P2P

FOE

MM

DP

FI

Hi

The first fight was a good 10 minutes long with us being outnumbered by atleast 10 :\. Newaiz, was fun.

Overall P2P

FOE

MM

DP

FI

Being right beside fog and our 80+ unit unable to attack any of you guys helps

You never accepted that run-in at dwarves, i wonder why :/

Foe

Fi

MM

DP

TLP

45w2jk.gif

Overall P2P

FOE

MM

DP

FI

most of us couldnt attack you (the fight was even in lower level wild than the chaos altar fight!), we didn't have big numbers today, we fought you with about 53.

p2p today

foe

fi

mm/dp

tlp

Amazing Sunday, I hope it carrys on to be like this, Clans pulling it together in p2p which is awesome.

Congratz on 4 years FI =] Massive achivement, Much respect to your leadership for pulling through so many slumps. Takes real dedication

'Today'

1.Foe/MM - I don't know what happeded

2.DP/Fi - had 1 close clean fight, with us being outpower'd by your opts by atleast 10+ but both us ending with like 40+ the rest was either crashed or some other ****, love fighting you guys, will be intersting next week

Gap

3. TLP/C/POT?

4.CH/EX?

Proud Leader of Destructive Pures
71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png
2uqdfgh.png2niu1dj.pngsy1cur.png