Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

1.FOE/MM/Fi

Altough MM went undefeated they never fought Fi/FOE when they were at full strenght. Foe and Fi had a very very long fight at the start which wasted alot of return sets and off course some people leaving the trip, would have been interesting to see Fi vs MM or FOE vs MM at the start of their trips.

on a side note Fatality pulled just as much as MM and FOE without sign ups.

4.TLP

Have clearly moved on from DP, will be competing with MM/FOE/Fi soon

5.EOP

From what i saw you guys did very well for the amount of people you pulled, nice job keep it up

6.DP

Reality

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.FOE/MM/Fi

Altough MM went undefeated they never fought Fi/FOE when they were at full strenght. Foe and Fi had a very very long fight at the start which wasted alot of return sets and off course some people leaving the trip, would have been interesting to see Fi vs MM or FOE vs MM at the start of their trips.

on a side note Fatality pulled just as much as MM and FOE without sign ups.

4.TLP

Have clearly moved on from DP, will be competing with MM/FOE/Fi soon

5.EOP

From what i saw you guys did very well for the amount of people you pulled, nice job keep it up

6.DP

Reality

We beat Eop + Pot so idk what ur on.

F2p Matched

1. MM

2. Fi

3. Foe

4. DP

5. Eop/CP

6. ---

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Yesterday based off what i saw

1. MM

2. FOE/Fi

3. ^

4. TLP

5. DP

6. EOP - gj but just go solo will be better for you in the end

7. IR - Heard you did well?

8. CH

9. Dv - Pulls improving, gj.

10. TR - still new, needs time to spread, smashed df un-prepared.

fi need to hop off eop and eop need to hop off fi

F2p

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE/DP

4. DP/FOE

5. CP/EOP

6. EOP/CP

7. TLP

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Yesterday based off what i saw

1. MM

2. FOE/Fi

3. ^

4. TLP

5. DP

6. EOP - gj but just go solo will be better for you in the end

7. IR - Heard you did well?

8. CH

9. Dv - Pulls improving, gj.

10. TR - still new, needs time to spread, smashed df un-prepared.

EOP did went alone and pulled 40 Alone.

F2P preds:

1.MM

2.Foe will probably take it back

3.FI if the opts keep rising they'll take foe's or even mm's spot

4.Dp will come back with good opts

5.EOP started to pull better

6.CP will bounce back and have good fights with eop

7.Tlp pulling better and better each time.

8.CH

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

in that screenie to the left, theres a main in nez helm and foe cape. your pretty quick to point out the bad gear on fatality's part, but no mention of the main on foe's part. i'm not saying that is someone from foe on the main, but if your going to start critisizing at least do it unbiasedly. rookie mistake!

grogsfinalnotext.png

We got 8 apps that i know of out of a possible 100+ & i find it funny your warning clans about low pulls.

Summer preds

MM/FI - Hopefully get alot of clean fights

FOE - Reminded me today why yous have been #1 p2p for so long

TLP - This will either happen early or you will fall back, hopefully you compete with above

DP - Will provide some good fights

EOP - Really hope you can build on your recent good pulls, would love to see you guys back in the mix

Glad to hear that I could bring some humor to your ****** life, even though it wasn't intended. :sorcerer:

Overall List

MM

Gap

no1

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Funny thats its only FOE thinking they are still #1 P2p Aha.

Funny that MM is to scared to declare seeing that the will get shat on and just for the record your are bad troll :dotfire:

P2P Overall

1.FOE

2.FI/MM

3.TLP/DP

lolrelax.png

aucsi0.jpg

100606132643.png

confirmed

Nice edit. I suggest you stop lying about your pictures or you will face the consequences. After watching Zulu attend countless trips in gear average 400k a death I fail to believe you are telling the truth.

1. MM

2. DP

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

its not my pic and i dont think anyone could be arsed to photoshop a pic so you make a lvl 70 pure look bad. and if you watch some of the videos you can even make out that hella def33 or w/e his name is was pure welfaring after his third return. cant deny the obvious

and we didnt get steamrolled if remember it correctly then fight began at ports and it ended up with you returning through fog around hills? srs trolling is srs

oh and grog, what can we do against a main wearing our capes and killing everyone even our cb 90+ kids? I could give you another pic of about 30 mains rushing our part of the battlefield above clanwars. because thats what happens if rookies try to e-thug

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

I am disgusted that you are insinuating grogs is an e-thug when he is the complete opposite. I suggest you revoke that comment and hopefully press the X button so you can carry on licking them windows!

1. MM

2. Dp

3. Fi

4. FOE - Easier gear means easier clearing, surely?

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

its not my pic and i dont think anyone could be arsed to photoshop a pic so you make a lvl 70 pure look bad. and if you watch some of the videos you can even make out that hella def33 or w/e his name is was pure welfaring after his third return. cant deny the obvious

and we didnt get steamrolled if remember it correctly then fight began at ports and it ended up with you returning through fog around hills? srs trolling is srs

oh and grog, what can we do against a main wearing our capes and killing everyone even our cb 90+ kids? I could give you another pic of about 30 mains rushing our part of the battlefield above clanwars. because thats what happens if rookies try to e-thug

Foe Ending - 56

Fi Ending – There were only a handful scattered about in Cw

taken from foe forums

funny, cuz fi had 60+ ending while still outside @ sperm hill when you retreated, rising to 70ish next to hill giants to fog. i understand if u ran to clw because of the mains, just try not to claim a win when we arent cleared. u were prolly too busy spamming gf fi in clanwars.

also, ur topic on ur own forums claims that u dominated p2p that day, that's odd considering a 22 min fight which u didnt even win isnt "dominating," even when u had sign ups. found it humorous.

looking forward to see how u dominate next week without sign ups :P

"i'm not saying that is someone from foe on the main, but if your going to start critisizing at least do it unbiasedly"

not even talking to u, directed at shay who posted the picture intially. at least read the post and try to understand it before replying

grogsfinalnotext.png

p2p this weekend:

1. FOE/MM ~ not too sure about the top 3

2. ^

3. Fi - ^

4. TLP

5. DP

6. EOP

just to point out Dv was waiting for Eop west of stealing creation but you wouldnt come out :(

P2p Sunday

1. MM

2. Fi

3. Foe - go make foe vid 4 or whatever you need to do for recruits

4. Tlp

5. Dp

6. Ir/Dv - both had good pulls, Ir has the edge as it was their 3rd anny

7. ^

8. Eop

9. Ch

10. Pot

11. Ex

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Funny thats its only FOE thinking they are still #1 P2p Aha.

P2p Overall;

MM

FOE/FI

FOE/FI

DP/TLP

DP/TLP

Lol..so when did MM ever beat FOE in a p2p war? Answer this question w/o trolling, and I'll stop ranking FOE #1 P2P. FOE beat MM & FI outnumbered before, and yes it was in clan wars. It still doesn't change the fact you guys had a 10+ man advantage. MM or FI can't do the same, especially against FOE. I may sound arrogant, but it's the truth.

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. MM/FI

3. DP