Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL kruckcrasher. Really? We've been struggling?

It's one odd weekend. Foe have struggled for the past 2 months, which is why you've had 2 double attendance points since then.

Fatality have been pulling good because CD have basically closed into them.

As for the vid, HF ? where the **** was they... there was like 4 members and they were attacking MM too. MM cleared Foe clearly shown in rang3r4elmo's vid, logged and banked then returned, yet you some how claimed a win?

From this post i'll keep my mouth quiet.

This weekend:

MM

Fi

Foe

as I said, it was the odd week off.

L2 watch video bro.

Video clearly show HF crashing the fight with much more than 4 members.

Plus this isn't the first time Slabby called HF to save your pk trips.

Predictions for F2P this weekend.

1.Foe\Fi - Edge to Fi they been have great pulls to their trips.

2.^

3.Mm

4.Cp

5.Eop

P2P Predictions

1.Foe

2.Fi

3.Tlp

4.Dp

5.Mm

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

next week depends on opts.

1. foe/fi/mm - foe seem to be doing douple points alot so yeh, fi have the momentum due to the spam apps, and mm need to bounce back after an alright week, even though they beat foe and fi. But then that just simply proves clans are stepping up, and things are alot more interesting, so well done Fi :D

inb4excuses:

foe:

1. you called HF YA KNA?

2. OMG NOOB MAHATMA HE GOT U THE OPTS

3. NAH! after we crashed FI v DP you MM crashed us crashing FI!! CRASHERS FTL!! SO WE RANZ

4. omg mains, oh yeh HF! OMFG HF!

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Lists guys, Lists.

Saturday Preds

1. Mm - kept this rank solid for months

2. Fi - the below can come back fast.

3. Foe/Dp - can potentially beat the above really soon.

4. Cp - can come back aswell

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

f2p this weekend ( will be very interesting )

1.MM/FI- MM has its downs im pretty sure they'll get back up in the game competing for #1 Fi is doing pretty damn good still though this will b interesting

2.FI/MM

3.Foe- slumping a bit but even with lower numbers then mm and fi you can still compete with your great organization, im pretty sure this weekend you might pull the same numbers as the above.

4.eop/dp - dp starting to slip a bit in numbers but good in organization, meanwhile eop is starting to work its way back up in numbers our organization is already good, we havent had a fight yet it will be epic if we do this saturday.

5./dp/eop-

6.Cp/tlp- Both clans are pulling well over 50 and may compete for #5 and #4 in the near future. tlp is doing v well in f2p once again keep it up guys. wheras cp defeated dp but not consistent keep doing this and you'll definetly be for #5 and soon competing with eop

7. Ir- slowly gaining momentum will soon gain enough numbers to compete for the #5 and #6

next week depends on opts.

1. foe/fi/mm - foe seem to be doing douple points alot so yeh, fi have the momentum due to the spam apps, and mm need to bounce back after an alright week, even though they beat foe and fi. But then that just simply proves clans are stepping up, and things are alot more interesting, so well done Fi :D

inb4excuses:

foe:

1. you called HF YA KNA?

2. OMG NOOB MAHATMA HE GOT U THE OPTS

3. NAH! after we crashed FI v DP you MM crashed us crashing FI!! CRASHERS FTL!! SO WE RANZ

4. omg mains, oh yeh HF! OMFG HF!

Lol sup im very clever and witty you see what im doing here!!

2wdo6eq.jpg

Lol sup they came for the free car right?

P2P:

1)FOE

2)FI

3)MM

4)DP

5)Rabbi

F2p Preds

1. FI/MM - Will go 1-1

2. FI/MM

3. FOE - Won't have enough numbers to compete with above but will have enough to compete with below

4. CP/DP - Hope fully we can get some good fights again as long as nobody crashes

5. DP/CP

6. EOP - Idk where you were Saturday. Didn't see you.

7. Don't Care

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

f2p preds;

1. MM - bout time you guys took care of Fi

2. Fi - may very well beat above

3. FOE - still easily above below

4. EOP - Hopefully DP and CP won't waste our time next week, its boring when clans don't fight you

5. DP - We should be able to have some good fights

6. CP - Managed to beat DP last week, might be able to again if you pull 5+ more, doubt you will offer us much competition

7. TLP - might beat above

8. IR/Ch

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Preds:

F2P

Fi - im just guessing that they may carry the momentum

Foe/MM

P2P

Foe

Fi - As good as Mm but im just putting them here because they do not need back up clans.

MM - Calling HF and then claiming a win. Wonder if you plan on doing a topic?

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

f2p preds;

1. MM - bout time you guys took care of Fi

2. Fi - may very well beat above

3. FOE - still easily above below

4. EOP - Hopefully DP and CP won't waste our time next week, its boring when clans don't fight you

5. DP - We should be able to have some good fights

6. CP - Managed to beat DP last week, might be able to again if you pull 5+ more, doubt you will offer us much competition

7. TLP - might beat above

8. IR/Ch

F2P:

1) Fi

2) MM/Foe (Last couple of weeks we've pulled about the same, and last week gave Fi more of a fight than MM)

3) ^

4) DP/CP

5) ^

P2P:

1) Foe

2) Fi

3) MM

4) DP/TLP

5) ^

yeah I pmed your staff asking for about 5 pkri's all where declined. Your staff should stop crashing our fights and accept a pkri for a change?

mmflash123.gif

F2P:

1) Fi

2) MM/Foe (Last couple of weeks we've pulled about the same, and last week gave Fi more of a fight than MM)

3) ^

4) DP/CP

5) ^

P2P:

1) Foe

2) Fi

3) MM

4) DP/TLP

5) ^

this list is pretty accurate.

mmflash123.gif

F2p preds -

MM

FOE

Fi - Won't be able to do much, no forums for 2 week. I can understand you being able to manage without forums for 1 week but not 2 considering you won't be getting any applicants/intro's.

titanj.png

F2p preds -

MM

FOE

Fi - Won't be able to do much, no forums for 2 week. I can understand you being able to manage without forums for 1 week but not 2 considering you won't be getting any applicants/intro's.

There not going to be down all this week, so it won't affect us to much.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

P2p.

1. FOE

2. FI

-gap-

3. MM

Gap?

MM have been doing strong, infact dominating this last month on both servers.

You should be greatfall that Fatality have stepped up and taken the limelight away from FOE, cause if Fi hadnt stepped up by now, we all know who the gap would be between.

Village idiot.

1.MM - Cant afford to be complacant now. Have been superior for a while, one slightly below par week(even with beating FOE and FI) doesnt warrant a fall in position.

2.FI - The momentum is with you, and I hope this continues - its definatley more exciting now. Thanks. But, humble yourselves young bucks.

3.FOE - Crash but dont expect to get crashed back?, and I have never seen a clan cry so much, excuse after excuse week in week out.

But then again, #3 is hard to accept.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Gap?

MM have been doing strong, infact dominating this last month on both servers.

You should be greatfall that Fatality have stepped up and taken the limelight away from FOE, cause if Fi hadnt stepped up by now, we all know who the gap would be between.

Village idiot.

1.MM - Cant afford to be complacant now. Have been superior for a while, one slightly below par week(even with beating FOE and FI) doesnt warrant a fall in position.

2.FI - The momentum is with you, and I hope this continues - its definatley more exciting now. Thanks. But, humble yourselves young bucks.

3.FOE - Crash but dont expect to get crashed back?, and I have never seen a clan cry so much, excuse after excuse week in week out.

But then again, #3 is hard to accept.

BANG.

EPIC LIST IS EPIC R[]FL.

Summer time F2p preds

MM

Fi

EOP - U guise r legend ples

Foe

P2p preds

MM

Foe

Fi

Person who got most girls at hyde park

bl00d`/swagga - Will be joint at 9@@@

titanj.png

F2P Preds;

FI/MM - I don't know, for the last few weeks I've been expecting something from MM but it hasn't come. Maybe this week :).

^

FOE - Will put up fights against above.

-gap-

DP - I think we'll do well this weekend

EOP/CP - I reckon EOP'll have the pull and compete with DP. CP will defo put up good fights.

^

Hi

f2p pred sat.

1.MM/FI- once mm gains the same opts as fi it will be a interesting fight.

2.FI/MM

3.FOE- will do better then last sat. their organization is superior

4.Dp- last saturday we couldnt get a fight with you guys it would of been epic

5.Eop-solid spot for the last couple weeks will soon start competing with the above

6.Cp/tlp -keep going you guys are doing v well and pulling more and more each week like us.

7.tlp/cp

8.Ir/ch- Slowly gaining momentum