Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P Friday

1. MM - Opts - I don't see why you complain about FOE teaming with FI when you crashed. Remember on a sunday trip, it was MM vs FI at hills and FOE crashed. You seemed to be fine and dandy teaming with us to take down FOE.

2. FI/FOE - In my opinion, it looked like FI was winning, but again i could be wrong.

3. No idea, CP? DP? I haven't seen DP in like 1 month lol what happened?

4. EOP

5. Whatever who cares

9kqihk.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xihtug7
lol k kid dont cry because u crashed and still got ripped. I've already tried to be nice about it.

didnt you loose 2v1 ?

MM - Cleared FI in under 1minute in 1v1 & beat FOE in about 2 minutes in a 1v1.

GAP

EOP/FOE - Heard EOP cleared FOE, grats guys.

FOE/EOP - Was raping FI from what I seen.

FI - Good job.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Yet Ir Flames us and we clear Them every Saturday expect i give Ir Most Sundays there p2p is rather sexy but we destroy them F2p.

Yeah.......

1.IR

Come at us please.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

MM - Cleared FI in under 1minute in 1v1 & beat FOE in about 2 minutes in a 1v1.

GAP

EOP/FOE - Heard EOP cleared FOE, grats guys.

FOE/EOP - Was raping FI from what I seen.

FI - Good job.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

1.) Old P K 3 R

9999999.) Pur3 kide or w/e

9999999999999999999999999999999999999900000000000000000000000000444444444.) 0wnage pk's

Well idk you could be tied with kide [both are bad as **** lul], I lol @ how you judge people so hard yet EVER since you were promoted to w/e rank you are DV has made ZERO progress, even with Epidemic dead now.

Just sayin

pur3 kide is a much better leader than you would ever make. and i havnt been promoted in dv since times up nub left which was back in 08 i believe, so yea :S everyone judges people wheather they want to or not, its just me who expresses my opinion, when obviously biased people say things that is totally stupid it makes them look a fool. and even with epidemic dead? that part lost me since it was Eop and Dp they closed into, and ever since then eop has decreased and their balls slipped out of pure warfare. Now you guys have some momentum and probably will have your 1-2 month massing spree your weak ***** start chirping up again. but as ive seen over and over again...eop's balls will shrivvle up and hide away.

all i said was old pk3r isnt the best leader of all time, especially not when they havnt been #1 for 07 and even then your were only at the #1 spot for a month or 2.

Good day

Today

1. MM

2. Foe/Fi

3. ^

4. Eop

heard eop beat foe but i pressume it was late into foe's/eop's trip.

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

F2P Friday

CP Went out today for the first time for a friday f2p trip in god knows how long pulling 42 People :D Woohoo

1.MM

2.FOE

3.FI

4.EOP - Nice Pull :D I'd say we did pretty well vs you guys being down 20 people ^.^

5.CP

Also Typical CP doesn't crash ^.^ Only vs Chaotic to **** Duval off sometimes :P

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Best options for you two

1. die.

2. kill yourselves.

favourite canadians

1.) eyep0pper

2.) maras0l

3.) i r4ng3 i

4.) bob

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

F2P Friday

CP Went out today for the first time for a friday f2p trip in god knows how long pulling 42 People :D Woohoo

1.MM

2.FOE

3.FI

4.EOP - Nice Pull :D I'd say we did pretty well vs you guys being down 20 people ^.^

5.CP

Also Typical CP doesn't crash ^.^ Only vs Chaotic to **** Duval off sometimes :P

We had 48-50 people while we fought u so yeah.... but we peaked at 55 at the start of our trip when we werent fighting you guys

Thx for the fights they were damn fun even though it got kinda onnoying once we started walking to bank and u guys attked us and ran lol