Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P

1. MM/FOE - EVEN STEPHEN, going back and forth every 1-2weeks.

2. ^

3. Fatality

4. Epidemic

5. DV

6. EOP - closed the gap down a bit, looking to keep closing it.

7. CP

8. DP

edit: 2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Charlie, Easter Own

I recognise your name Easter but I can't think for the life of me from where.

Good list.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ******* clan wars. It's not even close to what real warring is like (old wild/bh). Congratulations, you won "outopted". MM had like 3 more than you, I'm sure your 7 kids with 30 def made up for those 3 people. MM is bad at Clan Wars which everyone in MM is willing to admit. Yes, we pulled bad opts but it wasn't really advertised like say the FOE war or anything of the sort. It's not like Fi had that brilliant of a pull to the full out for their 150 man ML and 25 man "inactives ML" either. I don't know why Fi has to flame so ******* much about winning. You won, congratulations.

You don't read anything or comprehend **** do you? The only reason I wrote that is because your mother ******* members keep making up excuses for why you lost, as you are doing right now. Mm lost because they don't have the levels nor the skill to compete and you would have lost that war weather or not it was in clan wars. Sit down, shut up and acknowledge the fact that you were beaten, clan wars has nothing to do with the equation seeing as we only lost 20 people and less. Lmao, that would be like me saying Fi lost to Foe in the F2P Full Out because it was in clan wars. Good luck vs TLP.

F2P Pking as it stands:

1. Foe/Mm - I'm gonna give to edge to FOE because of there amazing Saturdays they've been having these last 3 weeks consecutivley.

2. Mm/Foe - Pretty even, Mm seems to hold the throne on Fridays and can always pick up.

3. Fi - Currently here, not rising much or decreasing at all. Intresting to see what happens as time goes by.

4. E - Still have this spot, not seeing the options I'm used to seeing from you guys. Either way you have this at this time.

5. Dv - Not quite #4 but still a strong #5. Very consistent and thats what counts.

6. Eop - Seem to be on the rise again, at least thats my point of view from last weeks. If they keep it up they can compete for #4 very soon.

P2P Pking as it stands:

1. Foe - Still have this and hold it strong. No hard or consistent competition for them.

2. Fi - Have this spot secured and don't see them moving, beat Mm in a full out p2p last weekend to insure it.

3. Tlp/Mm - Not sure (as it stands) because both have ended considerably early into the trip. I think in full outs Tlp can take it.

4. Mm/Tlp - Guess we'll find out soon enough.

5. Dv - Pretty much the best contender and have this spot held well.

Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

P2p

1. Foe- amazing pulls

2. mm- bad pull, but then would win versus fi in pvp. cw is fi's territory though

3. Fi- you show up later than everybody else and you talk about how "we would have won if we fought" without actually attempting to fight any of the clans lol

what would pvp change? i highly doubt it would have changed your pull, neither clan pulled 100. the only thing that would have changed is the gear, i doubt gear would have even played that much of a big factor, might have even played into our hands seeing as more people could have brought mystic. Stop making excuses and just accept the fact that fatality is better than you at p2p. You were once a great clan with great levels and quality, now look at you, SW prods with 70 hp and 100k banks. No wonder you are not as good at p2p as you once were. Stop debating and accept the fatality is better than you at p2p, you still have f2p, for now.

titanj.png

You don't read anything or comprehend **** do you? The only reason I wrote that is because your mother ******* members keep making up excuses for why you lost, as you are doing right now. Mm lost because they don't have the levels nor the skill to compete and you would have lost that war weather or not it was in clan wars. Sit down, shut up and acknowledge the fact that you were beaten, clan wars has nothing to do with the equation seeing as we only lost 20 people and less. Lmao, that would be like me saying Fi lost to Foe in the F2P Full Out because it was in clan wars. Good luck vs TLP.

F2P Pking as it stands:

1. Foe/Mm - I'm gonna give to edge to FOE because of there amazing Saturdays they've been having these last 3 weeks consecutivley.

2. Mm/Foe - Pretty even, Mm seems to hold the throne on Fridays and can always pick up.

3. Fi - Currently here, not rising much or decreasing at all. Intresting to see what happens as time goes by.

4. E - Still have this spot, not seeing the options I'm used to seeing from you guys. Either way you have this at this time.

5. Dv - Not quite #4 but still a strong #5. Very consistent and thats what counts.

6. Eop - Seem to be on the rise again, at least thats my point of view from last weeks. If they keep it up they can compete for #4 very soon.

P2P Pking as it stands:

1. Foe - Still have this and hold it strong. No hard or consistent competition for them.

2. Fi - Have this spot secured and don't see them moving, beat Mm in a full out p2p last weekend to insure it.

3. Tlp/Mm - Not sure (as it stands) because both have ended considerably early into the trip. I think in full outs Tlp can take it.

4. Mm/Tlp - Guess we'll find out soon enough.

5. Dv - Pretty much the best contender and have this spot held well.

We won't need luck seeing as TLP's ML is down to about 75 with less than 50 that are active enough to show up.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

but we will wreck u matched opts

Too bad matched opts doesn't determine a clan true strength and ability. Your memberlist is small for a reason, and I doubt it's because you're declining applications for more quality.

Too bad matched opts doesn't determine a clan true strength and ability. Your memberlist is small for a reason, and I doubt it's because you're declining applications for more quality.

we try not to accept every member we get and we dont mass recruit members

My YouTube Channel
^120+ Tlp Vids^

14jb9sp.gif

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

we try not to accept every member we get and we dont mass recruit members

Look at your applications for the last month, about 5 members who quit for other clans like a month before that and they practically get auto accepted with no explanation. Also, reqs are double 83's, oh? double 80's, close enough, accepted.

Also,

257n14h.png

Rip

but we will wreck u matched opts

Hell if you guys recruit and pull about 75ish to the war you could take the win in a full out.

I don't expect Mm to pull much more than the 80s area.

Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Hell if you guys recruit and pull about 75ish to the war you could take the win in a full out.

I don't expect Mm to pull much more than the 80s area.

If MM tried to pull more than 80 they could.

Guest wcking
If MM tried to pull more than 80 they could.

so could any other clan with a 100+ ml, but i guess none of them try hard enough

[Low-Med Bracker]

9. CP - I think that Calamity could beat CP but we haven't had a hyped up trip yet so we'll see what happens.

10. CY - I can see a nice rivalry between CP and CY over the next few weeks.

11. M - They are not consistent at all but they are good when they want to be.

12. IR - Your merge didn't last very long, haven't heard anything about you apart from you losing a few wars.

13. EG - Sort of died out, I'd like to see a comeback but it's unlikely

How is Malice not consistent? We've pulled ~40 members to every official PK trip for the past 6 months. You declined our war offer - if you think your better than us, declare like you said you would.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

How is Malice not consistent? We've pulled ~40 members to every official PK trip for the past 6 months. You declined our war offer - if you think your better than us, declare like you said you would.

Malice and A are wayyyyyy better than Cy, they gave us great fights and respectable ones at it, they don't purposely avoid Cp every weekend like Cy does until they can crash a pkri we have or charge in when we already were busy with 3 other clans for 10 min like last saturday

Cy is bad and you should feel bad for even ranking them above the clans who declared WAR on CY and declined

And for the record, Ir sure as hell could whipe the floor with Cy on a good day, last week, 2 weeks ago, sure maybe not this week but no way in hell Cy is better than those 3 clans

I barely post on these, because lolranks, but I love pointing out stupid clans who think theyre the **** because they do nothing to back it up and hide in clanwars or bh the entire trip

(talking to poke not you other rage, lol sorry if it seems that way)

Malice and A are wayyyyyy better than Cy, they gave us great fights and respectable ones at it, they don't purposely avoid Cp every weekend like Cy does until they can crash a pkri we have or charge in when we already were busy with 3 other clans for 10 min like last saturday

Cy is bad and you should feel bad for even ranking them above the clans who declared WAR on CY and declined

And for the record, Ir sure as hell could whipe the floor with Cy on a good day, last week, 2 weeks ago, sure maybe not this week but no way in hell Cy is better than those 3 clans

I barely post on these, because lolranks, but I love pointing out stupid clans who think theyre the **** because they do nothing to back it up and hide in clanwars or bh the entire trip

(talking to poke not you other rage, lol sorry if it seems that way)

1. MG

2. CP

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Based on the past few weeks/months.

MM/FOE

FI

E

DV

TLP

DP

CP

EOP

Oh, I see what you did there.

Assuming it's f2p with Epidemic's high rank I'd go with...

mm/foe

fi

e

dv

eop/dp ish

cp

tlp

Unfortunatly someone *looks at qxz* will take the bait and react to you ranking EOP so low.

If you go by weeks I think EOP deserves to be higher, pulling 64 to a friday, then 65ish to dp, then 70+ to the fight where tlp pussied out and then 55 to a trip without signs ups. Although we did little out of clan wars we're getting numbers back which is the first step to it.

If it's over months... then i would put eop in the same place because it's not as if any other clan has done anything below DV.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

#1 FOE - They love owning, and do own everyone.

#2 MM - They own everyone but the above.

#3 FI - They owneveryone but the above, in F2P.

#4 E - No flaming on PC boys.

#5 DV - Nice to know your threatended by us, and made sign-up's to hunt us LOL.

#6 EOP - They love owning.

#7 CP - They love owning.

#8 DP - They love owning, but have stopped recently.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

CWars just proves which clan is richer.

It also proves which clan likes to run into huge ass clumps for free barrage piles :lol:.

P2P

1. Foe - No doubt - currently undisputed and have been for a long time.

2. Fi - No doubt.

3. Tlp - More consistent and I think your trips last longer then 30 minutes.

4. Mm - To poor for clan wars. 30 minute trips.

5. Dv - Consistent, need the levels to beat the above.

Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png