Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2p

1. mm

2. foe

3. fi

4. e

5. dv

6. eop

7. tlp

8. dp

P2p

1. foe

2. mm

3. fi

4. tlp

5. dv

6. c

7. e

8. dp

Perfect

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday

MM

E/EoP - EoP pulled decent but couldn't keep the opts up. Re-massed after our fight and after no one returned apart from the survivors, wouldn't come back out so we chased them into their home world and crashed their inners.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Friday:

1. MM/FI/FOE -whoever won there, probaly out opted EOP/E

2. ^

3. ^

4. EOP - Beat epidemic in a run in 36 eop vs 33 epidemic when they had the hill. Epidemic keep claiming they had like 10 less but their decent members admit to it, (23:10:56) <[E]Sirswat> And we had 33-5 (23:10:23) <[E]Ashley> we had 33.

EOP then werehaving inners to practise switching piles, we had killed about half of us and then Epidemic came crashing in lol. We kinda beat them there as well as we kept returning and they gave up and banked.

Was fun, first time we've beaten Epidemic clearly in months. I hope neither side flames too much and we keep it as clean as that first fight.

Scott "E/EoP - EoP pulled decent but couldn't keep the opts up. Re-massed after our fight and after no one returned apart from the survivors, wouldn't come back out so we chased them into their home world and crashed their inners."

Scout man, we had about 30 people after we remassed, some people had to go and stuff, irl stuff to do, so we went to clan wars to have inners practising piling switchs using vent and people could get tanking better and then when about 15 were left you crashed lol. So we called returners and were last clan standing as you lot gave up or something.

Sorry about any EOP sayin 2-0, it is 1-0, but the last fight well... wasn't exactly proper.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Friday:

1. MM/FI/FOE -whoever won there, probaly out opted EOP/E

2. ^

3. ^

4. EOP - Beat epidemic in a run in 36 eop vs 33 epidemic when they had the hill. Epidemic keep claiming they had like 10 less but their decent members admit to it, (23:10:56) <[E]Sirswat> And we had 33-5 (23:10:23) <[E]Ashley> we had 33.

EOP then werehaving inners to practise switching piles, we had killed about half of us and then Epidemic came crashing in lol. We kinda beat them there as well as we kept returning and they gave up and banked.

Was fun, first time we've beaten Epidemic clearly in months. I hope neither side flames too much and we keep it as clean as that first fight.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

Epidemic keep claiming they had like 10 less but their decent members admit to it, (23:10:56) <[E]Sirswat> And we had 33-5 (23:10:23) <[E]Ashley> we had 33.

We kinda beat them there as well as we kept returning and they gave up and banked.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

oh my..

gg I guess, shame you wouldn't do a second round when it was close to even would've, see you tomorrow :P

You had 41-42 at the gap I was watching you but it doesn't matter I just wished we could've fought more than once reguardless

We had 40 fallen in, in cluding the leader, as shown in the following picture.

We had 3-4 scouts fallen in on such as level 20's like tasty turd who was fallen in on me on another world when i was separated from EOP, i do like him, he's my lucky shadow.

startingopts.jpg

As said, we had 3-4 scouts on us, so 36 starting for EOP

ANd Ashly/sirs have confimed e's starting with 33 and as you had hill advantage too and with the excelent organisation of E it was an even clear fight.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

oh my..

gg I guess, shame you wouldn't do a second round when it was close to even would've, see you tomorrow :P

Agreed about the end, hope we see you tomorrow and enjoy a fight as clean as first fight was today besides maze.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

1) MM/Foe - Heard MM beat foe at alter, not 100% sure, if so mm #1

2) ^

3) Eop - Beat E i don't know what your numbers where, a scout of ours said 42 but Goop said 36 i think.

4) E - Peaked at 38, Lost to eop, could have done damage with the 35 + returners we had after our loss, but no-one apart from top 3 was out.

MORE CLANS NEED TO COME OUT ON A FRIDAY AND STOP INTERING@@@@@

Hi

We had 40 fallen in, in cluding the leader, as shown in the following picture.

We had 3-4 scouts fallen in on such as level 20's like tasty turd who was fallen in on me on another world when i was separated from EOP, i do like him, he's my lucky shadow.

startingopts.jpg

As said, we had 3-4 scouts on us, so 36 starting for EOP

ANd Ashly/sirs have confimed e's starting with 33 and as you had hill advantage too and with the excelent organisation of E it was an even clear fight.

No scouts were on you considering your level 59/50 guerrero junior was attacking me, you had 40 or so starting or atleast at the gap thats all I am trying to say not 36.

1. MM- beat Foe twice, Underopted. Both endings were 45+.

2. FOE- did decent but lost twice to the #1 f2p pure clan.

3. EOP- beat E

4. E- lost to EOP, weak pull

Clans that did not show up that was expected

1. Fi

We practiced, you should have to, your really going to need it tomorrow. Lol.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. E

I had confirmed from an Epidemic member that they had 38 starting, maybe scouts were there? but if you want to say less go for it. We had 40 starting plus 2 of your scouts and a random. so 37 v 36, EOP wins.

Then we go to have inners in FFA with around 30, and Epidemic decide to rush us, and we keep returning, eventually they give up, EOP ends with 21

maulerpixil1-1.gif

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. E

I had confirmed from an Epidemic member that they had 38 starting, maybe scouts were there? but if you want to say less go for it. We had 40 starting plus 2 of your scouts and a random. so 37 v 36, EOP wins.

Then we go to have inners in FFA with around 30, and Epidemic decide to rush us, and we keep returning, eventually they give up, EOP ends with 21

Are you kidding me?

First round we started with 33, not 38... you had 40.

In the FFA you had 30, we had 33 and cleared you around 5 times before we got tired of clearing you and left. then you rushed bh bank with like 6 people spamming 2-0 l0l.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Guest wcking
1. MM- beat Foe twice, Underopted. Both endings were 45+.

2. FOE- did decent but lost twice to the #1 f2p pure clan.

3. EOP- beat E

4. E- lost to EOP, weak pull

Clans that did not show up that was expected

1. Fi

we were doing inners, just like you guys were before your FOE P2P war lol

btw FOE is #1, til next saturday at least

E had 35 starting AT MAX, not taking anything away from EOP, you were alot better than us in that fight.

I Swoot I got your kill.

He got a corrupt Dragon Plate Skirt :X

I put starting at 33-35 on video info, quoted sirswat

:X

F2p Overall:

1. FOE/MM - Sways between over 1-2 months

2. ^

3. FI - Have like 2 good weeks then go stale.

4. E - Lost to DV last week, but still, it's rare for them to get beaten two weeks in a row by a clan below them.

5. DV - Most Consistant clan below E, Beat E last week.

6. EOP - Getting the numbers, performed in PCT over past weeks, but is yet to perform on a saturday, did well on a friday today

:P

7. DP/TLP - Depend if TLP can be asked to make the effort. When they lose members flame saying "come p2p us noobs" when theres nothing to do with p2p :S

8. DP/TLP - Know little of them, heard their ranks aren't top notch and founder quit, not sure. But still a good clan.

9. CP - EOP's Boyfriends, can pull 40's, higher than anyone else below em.

10. CY - Just to make up the numbers to 10, would put malice but haven't heard of them in a bit.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Gratz to swoot lol, you made an error the first part of the vid, you said E started 3 :x.

No no, that's when we ran into just 3 Epidemic. Then i say proper fight and other starting opts :X

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png