Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

FOE

MM

Fi

E/DV - Should of had a clean fight.

EOP - You think your ranked over us cause we pulled less then you? lulz?

DP/Vo? - heard you guys teamed?

CP - Getting alot better you guys, keep up the good work on weekend trips.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E 47 (Scouted - Mandatory inactive sweep)

Dv 42 (Scouted)

EoP 55 [No sign ups]

we had 45 you must of scouted wrong

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) FI

04.) EOP

05.) E

06.) DV

07.) CP

08.) DP

09.) Malice

10.) TLP

Clans are all friendly with us when we were in a slump, pulling 50-75 for the last 4 weekends straight is obviously some sort of progress for us, I just think some clans are afraid to admit that we are doing well and are refusing to give us any credit, but idc. This isn't a flame in any way, but to those E members saying I ranked us above you because we pulled more, thats ********... you backed out of our PCT fight cause you said you wouldn't be free friday or saturday, but both days you pked and had leaders/officials online so therefore your excuse has no meaning. Consistency-wise over the past few months you would be ranked higher than us, but things change and you gotta realize that, and my final opinion is that I think EOP is better than Epidemic. feel free to declare if you disagree.

thekingu.png

Overall List

[High Bracket]

1. FOE - It's been on and off with MM, but lately you seem to be getting more wins than losses.

2. MM - Have been real competition for FOE over the last few months but you seem to of slowed down.

3. Fi - Don't really know what happened to you.. Haven't been much competition for MM or FOE for a while.

[High-Med Bracket]

4. E - Okay so EOP out-pulled them once.. Think about the last few months and how consistent E have been.

5. EOP - I haven't really heard about you winning any wars lately but your pulls are good..

6. DV - Same as with EOP

7. DP - They haven't really slumped since Raza left, but they aren't getting any better.

8. TLP - Slumping IMO, pulls have been really bad lately.

[Low-Med Bracker]

9. CP - I think that Calamity could beat CP but we haven't had a hyped up trip yet so we'll see what happens.

10. CY - I can see a nice rivalry between CP and CY over the next few weeks.

11. M - They are not consistent at all but they are good when they want to be.

12. IR - Your merge didn't last very long, haven't heard anything about you apart from you losing a few wars.

13. EG - Sort of died out, I'd like to see a comeback but it's unlikely

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) FI

04.) EOP

05.) E

06.) DV

07.) CP

08.) DP

09.) Malice

10.) TLP

Clans are all friendly with us when we were in a slump, pulling 50-75 for the last 4 weekends straight is obviously some sort of progress for us, I just think some clans are afraid to admit that we are doing well and are refusing to give us any credit, but idc. This isn't a flame in any way, but to those E members saying I ranked us above you because we pulled more, thats ********... you backed out of our PCT fight cause you said you wouldn't be free friday or saturday, but both days you pked and had leaders/officials online so therefore your excuse has no meaning. Consistency-wise over the past few months you would be ranked higher than us, but things change and you gotta realize that, and my final opinion is that I think EOP is better than Epidemic. feel free to declare if you disagree.

what he said ;)

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) FI

04.) EOP

05.) E

06.) DV

07.) CP

08.) DP

09.) Malice

10.) TLP

Once you beat us every single weekend in f2p for a month straight, then you can claim your better then us. consistency is the main "Thing" now-a-days, which you guys don't really have towards us. and tbh, we definitely beat you in consistency.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Once you beat us every single weekend in f2p for a month straight, then you can claim your better then us. consistency is the main "Thing" now-a-days, which you guys don't really have towards us. and tbh, we definitely beat you in consistency.

Consistency is the "thing" now-a-days to Epidemic. You have to realize that full out wars do have an impact on a clans overall power sooner or later. I can't disagree when Epidemic says they have been completely dominant the past few months. But you can't disagree when I say DV and EOP have caught up and are at your level now.

Overall F2P

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI

4. EOP/E - War already you ****

5. E/EOP - War already you boobs

6. DV - Can beat E and EOP with nice pull

7. CP - Back baby

8. DP - Numbers

9. TLP - Slacking

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Why would we war EOP just after they massed 30+ members?

Lol thats funny, I remember a week ago some nerds in E flameing us for haveing to little, now flameing because we have too much? O_O

./cry

Not our fault our community is super attractive ;)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Lol thats funny, I remember a week ago some nerds in E flameing us for haveing to little, now flameing because we have too much? O_O

./cry

Not our fault our community is super attractive ;)

JOIN EOP CHATS FOR OWNAGE CLAN

Yes, very attractive community indeed.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

yesterday

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. E/Dv

5. ^

6. Eop - nice ml

7. Dp + vo

8. Cp - did well

And @ old pk3r, nobody was all friendly when you were slumping its just you guys kept outa the fights and we had no problem with you, now you massed up and hit about 120-130 ml and still going your cocky as hell, its the same thing every time you have a good month, no doubt you will slump again within a month and counting

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp