Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

My F2P Overall List, Including F2P Trips, Fullouts, Weekdays, etc.This is a pretty recent list, but taking everything into account.

1.) MM - Full out and trip consistency makes you #1, closely followed by Foe though. Probably have the most fun on trips too which is cool.

2.) FOE - Really close with the above, both clans in a league of there own in full outs and quite a bit ahead in trips.

3.) Epidemic - Anyone who says Fatality would beat us in a full out war is either A.) Stupid or B.) Deluded, They pulled 55 to a full out last week and 45 to a full out this week. We pulled 70 to a generic saturday trip, with a smaller ML than them. We can beat all of the below in full outs, and on weekdays are much more active than the below, weekend trips much more active and organised than the below, and in every F2P aspect are better.

4.) Dv - Pulled 70 to an anniversary (Albeit with several ex members and stuff, but not too many I wouldn't say) and could pull 70+ to a full out. In terms of F2P Saturdays, I believe at the moment they're better than the below cos of the fact they pull more than the below and are consistent in those pulls.

5.) Fi - In a pretty strange place at the moment, regularly cancel F2P trips However, this is in comparison to the clans above and I believe your strong enough to beat the clans below at the moment.

6.) CP - I've heard you pulled 60 (55ish on your own) and 50 the week before, and 50 the week before that. If this is true, you guys get way more action than those below and have the numbers to beat them. In a full out you have a pretty big ML and are active with it which means you'd outpull alot of the below.

7.) EOP - Your numbers are not consistent at all and your trips often end after about 30 mins or an hour which leaves people no choice than to rank you lower because they don't know what you COULD have done. Keep working at it and you may be able to take Dv out.

8.) IR - Based on numbers (As the EOP war showed) which isn't neccessarily a bad thing , been consistently pulling up the opts. Keep at it.

9.) DP - Opts are taking a dive but your managing to keep your heads above water, Idk what your intending to achieve by teaming with Cy regularly but it just shows weakness in your clan.

10.) M/Cy etc - All of these clans trade "ranks" by the week meaning its hard to classify what rank you deserve, but its basically between M/Cy.

Ranks 4-7 are really competitive and close, Ranks can change weekly. This is a really recent list based on the recent occurences, and I believe its pretty accurate. Needless to say I expect this to be very different in 2 weeks time, as clans are seemingly changing week in, week out.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda hard to show what we can do when TLP catches us on login after we agree to a planned run in, and Epidemic crashes our planned run-in vs Malice.

Yesterday if crashes hadn't occured:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Dv

5. Fi

6. Ir

7. M

8. Cp

9. Eop

10. Tlp

"if crashes hadn'd occured".

r[]fl its the wildy get over it.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

A few things.

1. Zo go away. Your getting annoying now

2. Scott, refer to Zo's advice

3. M4n, I like you

4. Chain, Dece list

5. IVP, When was the last full out war that epidemic had? When you were like level 30s or something? I really can not even re-call to be honest. You can not beat all the below you listed in a full out war. You do not do full out wars, so i don't see how you can say you are a better full out war clan. It boggles my mind. And when you have mandatory sign up or booted topics every week, you will pull big. And those numbers are what you will pull to a full out war as well. This shows me you are not the full out war clan you think you are, and I think you should be quiet about full out wars until you finally have another. You can go on about consistency, but full out wars? No, go away. Am I the only one who see's this?

F2P Overall

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. EOP

6. DV

7. CP

maulerpixil1-1.gif

5. IVP, When was the last full out war that epidemic had? When you were like level 30s or something? I really can not even re-call to be honest. You can not beat all the below you listed in a full out war. You do not do full out wars, so i don't see how you can say you are a better full out war clan. It boggles my mind. And when you have mandatory sign up or booted topics every week, you will pull big. And those numbers are what you will pull to a full out war as well. This shows me you are not the full out war clan you think you are, and I think you should be quiet about full out wars until you finally have another. You can go on about consistency, but full out wars? No, go away. Am I the only one who see's this?

So say we pull 70 to trips, and by your logic 70 to full outs (Even though I know we'd pull at least 10 more to a full out, but lets just go with your flawed logic for the sake of arguement). FI pull 35 to trips, 55 to full outs (Benefit of the doubt, they pulled 45 today). Who WOULD win? It's pretty clear, lol. We'd beat each and every clan below on that list I made, with Fi probably being the toughest fight. Will it be like that forever? No, but at the moment, thats how it stands.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

P2p today

1.Foe- assfucked us 3 times today

2.MM- had numbers heard u ****** Carnage and E over.

3.IR- Pulled 45ish. Carnage declined our Run-in. Also we had a run-in with Dv but foe ****** us over and Dv dismissed. Then had a run-in with E but MM ****** them up, then they lost to many ppl and wouldnt fight us.

4.Dv/C- idk who would have won.

6.E- Got ****** by MM

7.Dp- you got beat by carnage dunno your opts.

8.Cp- yes you p2ped today Gratz on the pull of 23. better luck next week.

Didnt hear of any other clans. If your clan was out or what not tell me.

Note TLp and FI had a full out.

UJUI2.png

it should relax soon

It just pisses me off clans chat **** on PW and PC about how bad crashing is and flaming other clans for doing it and they do the same thing

I think that on weekdays Epidemic are definately better than Fatality but Fatality have the potential to pull a lot to a full out. I think Fatality would probably pull around 70-80 to a F2P full out and E probably around the same. Fatality would win even opts.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

So say we pull 70 to trips, and by your logic 70 to full outs (Even though I know we'd pull at least 10 more to a full out, but lets just go with your flawed logic for the sake of arguement). FI pull 35 to trips, 55 to full outs (Benefit of the doubt, they pulled 45 today). Who WOULD win? It's pretty clear, lol. We'd beat each and every clan below on that list I made, with Fi probably being the toughest fight. Will it be like that forever? No, but at the moment, thats how it stands.

Dude, it was 1 full out, we had just went through 3 full outs prior to that, along with matched opt fights, major trips and that. Our sign ups failed, which is common when you have to have them so much in 1 month, we knew we were going to pull bad. Thats over with, we didn't say we had a fun P2P Full Out vs TLP today on our forums since the week went by, and we pull 52 (3 less then our full out). That war with FOE was a huge fluke on our numbers part, of course I still think FOE would have won. But if you feel cocky feel free to challenge us to a F2P full out, just don't expect anything less then a 10 def cap.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

we just pulled 53 to a full out we had no sign ups over on a sunday, which was meant to be just a fun fight not taken serious

1fail.png

My F2P Overall List, Including F2P Trips, Fullouts, Weekdays, etc.This is a pretty recent list, but taking everything into account.

1.) MM - Full out and trip consistency makes you #1, closely followed by Foe though. Probably have the most fun on trips too which is cool.

2.) FOE - Really close with the above, both clans in a league of there own in full outs and quite a bit ahead in trips.

3.) Epidemic - Anyone who says Fatality would beat us in a full out war is either A.) Stupid or B.) Deluded, They pulled 55 to a full out last week and 45 to a full out this week. We pulled 70 to a generic saturday trip, with a smaller ML than them. We can beat all of the below in full outs, and on weekdays are much more active than the below, weekend trips much more active and organised than the below, and in every F2P aspect are better.

4.) Dv - Pulled 70 to an anniversary (Albeit with several ex members and stuff, but not too many I wouldn't say) and could pull 70+ to a full out. In terms of F2P Saturdays, I believe at the moment they're better than the below cos of the fact they pull more than the below and are consistent in those pulls.

5.) Fi - In a pretty strange place at the moment, regularly cancel F2P trips However, this is in comparison to the clans above and I believe your strong enough to beat the clans below at the moment.

6.) CP - I've heard you pulled 60 (55ish on your own) and 50 the week before, and 50 the week before that. If this is true, you guys get way more action than those below and have the numbers to beat them. In a full out you have a pretty big ML and are active with it which means you'd outpull alot of the below.

7.) EOP - Your numbers are not consistent at all and your trips often end after about 30 mins or an hour which leaves people no choice than to rank you lower because they don't know what you COULD have done. Keep working at it and you may be able to take Dv out.

8.) IR - Based on numbers (As the EOP war showed) which isn't neccessarily a bad thing , been consistently pulling up the opts. Keep at it.

9.) DP - Opts are taking a dive but your managing to keep your heads above water, Idk what your intending to achieve by teaming with Cy regularly but it just shows weakness in your clan.

10.) M/Cy etc - All of these clans trade "ranks" by the week meaning its hard to classify what rank you deserve, but its basically between M/Cy.

Ranks 4-7 are really competitive and close, Ranks can change weekly. This is a really recent list based on the recent occurences, and I believe its pretty accurate. Needless to say I expect this to be very different in 2 weeks time, as clans are seemingly changing week in, week out.

Except there's nothing between M and CY. We're basically on the same Level as CP atm. And I think it's unfair to have EOP below CP. Lastly I would put IR underneath CP and possibly Malice too.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Well E if you are so confidence in your f2p ability then please F2p Full out FI right now.

(No trying to flame or anything but I think your confidences has be misplaced.)

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Well E if you are so confidence in your f2p ability then please F2p Full out FI right now.

(No trying to flame or anything but I think your confidences has be misplaced.)

how is our confidence misplaced? we did better than fi this weekend...its not like we are going around saying that we are a way better clan than fi or somthing... everyone gets so worked up of the littlest things.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3