Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

I remember when MM beat FOE in a couple of weeks, people still didn't acknowledge them as #1 in F2P. However, Epidemic beats FI in two weeks and they're automatically #3?

Nothing against Epidemic, but it's strange

You can just tell Fi are not getting back up for now

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah dude, I've been leading for 2 years, Jib, Ivp, and Bob have been for 5. Can you count bro?

And I never insulted Jibs, I've had a mutual respect for what he's done. As for the others, well, Bob can be okay sometimes, but other times he's just plain hilarious, Ivp is a shemale who claims he's a girl (lol), and Plode is just a kid with no family, no job, no education, and no life at all.

1)IR have been open for 2 years straight (Ignoring the almost closings or whatever), no matter what the excuse is, you are not where you are suppose to be.

2)Jib has been inactive as a leader, he was our warlord who led us on trips etc. He has, is and will always be a huge part of Epidemic, although the main figurehead is Bob.

3)I'm pretty sure if 3 other people who open a clan with lvl 50s/60s as a low lvl PCL clan, then reach to where it is now, is a big thing.

4)Also I'm pretty sure on how to lead a clan takes skill etc, but if they have 3 more years of experienece then you, that is not a relevant excuse seeing as theres not much to learn about leading a runescape clan. Your just trying to say you didn't lead well and instead of just admitting it, your trying to hide it behind the fact "5 yrs exp on runescape > 2"

5)Must I go find the quote on m4n being a wana-be troll, then you going "Totally agree to this" on Jib's topic.

6)Here we go again with Zo can't find anything to say so he says a lot of random ******** trying to make himself look good.

:-)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

1)IR have been open for 2 years straight (Ignoring the almost closings or whatever), no matter what the excuse is, you are not where you are suppose to be.

2)Jib has been inactive as a leader, he was our warlord who led us on trips etc. He has, is and will always be a huge part of Epidemic, although the main figurehead is Bob.

3)I'm pretty sure if 3 other people who open a clan with lvl 50s/60s as a low lvl PCL clan, then reach to where it is now, is a big thing.

4)Also I'm pretty sure on how to lead a clan takes skill etc, but if they have 3 more years of experienece then you, that is not a relevant excuse seeing as theres not much to learn about leading a runescape clan. Your just trying to say you didn't lead well and instead of just admitting it, your trying to hide it behind the fact "5 yrs exp on runescape > 2"

5)Must I go find the quote on m4n being a wana-be troll, then you going "Totally agree to this" on Jib's topic.

6)Here we go again with Zo can't find anything to say so he says a lot of random ******** trying to make himself look good.

:-)

1) I consider us in a good spot. We're the best p2p med level clan, obviously 2 years is not going to get us ahead of Tlp, Fi, Mm, and Foe. We're decent at f2p, room to improve, but we go out and do damage. Maybe we could do more if clans like you guys didn't crash us every time we try and get a run-in :)

2) What is irrelevancy???

3) You fail to realize that a solid majority of those low level Epidemic members had higher level accounts who were in TP, and got defence or whatever. Experience + Organization + Intelligence > Numbers/Levels

4) "Not much to learn about leading a Runescape clan" That's going in my signature, and that's why you're not a leader of a clan. You don't know jack **** about leading clearly.

5) Yeah go get the quote you Indian, because you aren't making any sense right now. See my response to 2)

6) Random ********? Two days ago I simply asked Plode what his name was. "DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU" Then I asked how old he was. "DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU" Then I asked what his interests were. "DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU". If you're that insecure about your life, then clearly you have some problems. You can also telll by the amount he's on, and that he goes to bed past 3 am everyday, that he has nothing to do. I take back my previous statement, he does have family, he probably lives in his mother's basement and comes up for meals and bathroom breaks only. Or perhaps he gets his food brought to him, and he has a bag and cup so he doesn't have to move. As for IVP, well, sounds like a definite man, pretends to be drunk, when he's really not. And he refuses to get a mic for his clan, which is just a little suspicious :P.

There you go Indian, now go shave your unibrow and get off these forums.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

QUOTE (Prateek @ Sep 17 2009, 05:59 PM)

that is not a relevant excuse seeing as theres not much to learn about leading a runescape clan.

What I meant with that statement was, theres not much to learn about leading people on runescape as a clan. Ofc theres a lot of other things related to leading a clan. I meant it in a Warlord role..

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

What I meant with that statement was, theres not much to learn about leading people on runescape as a clan. Ofc theres a lot of other things related to leading a clan. I meant it in a Warlord role..

Sure you did. You do realize I'm not a warlord though right?

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s

p2p

1.FOE

2.TLP

3.MM

4.DV-beat ir out numbered in cws 2-0

5.ir/C

6.E

7.DP/Cy

f2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.E/FI

4.Dv-beating Ir every saturday so far.

5.Cp/Eop

6.Ir

7.Dp/M

:P :D :lol: B) :rolleyes: :) ^_^

p2p

1.FOE

2.TLP

3.MM

5.ir/C

6.E

7.DP/Cy

f2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.E/FI

5.Cp/Eop

6.Ir

7.Dp/M

lol you mentioned us in f2p but you have us at rank 6? Why not talk about CP/Eop? Seems like your out to get us...

And you beat IR at 1 event which i didnt attend and im so pro i coudlve changed everything :P but srs

was told we just had a whole bunch of new members on.

And what about the times IR has beaten you guys in p2p run ins in pvp (Like 2 weeks ago or so) and all the other wars...

abbydemons.jpg

.....:::Drops:::.....

D Boots - 1
Whips - 4
Barrows - 1

p2p

1.FOE

2.TLP

3.MM

5.ir/C

6.E

7.DP/Cy

f2p

1.mm

2.foe

3.E/FI

5.Cp/Eop

6.Ir

7.Dp/M

LOL, I <3 Ryan. He predicted that DV would post that they are better @ P2P just because they won a Clan Wars mini where we had like 10 people who never warred and we put in for practice. Honestly, I have no comment. Ryan's statement speaks for itself. :lol: 1 comment I do have to add in is how most of your members who did war, where not on the memberlist nor were they part of Dv. It was mostly members from NP.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Free to Play

1:: Mayhem Makers

2:: Final Ownage Elite - Can easily take #1.

3:: Fatality

4:: Epidemic - Can easily take #3 at the moment.

5:: Devastation

6:: Eruption of Pures

7:: Corrupt Pures

8:: Intense Redemption

9:: Malice

10:: Calamity

#7-#10 are close, whichever clan doesn't give it 100% will fall behind.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

F2P Last month:

MM

FOE

E

-VERY VERY SMALL GAP EVEN THOUGH THIS IS IN CAPS-

FI

DV

IR - Even with the full out loss, still has been more consistent and a stronger clan than EOP

EOP - Not consistent enough. GL with the big trip planned.

CP

M

F2P Overall

MM

FOE

FI/E

DV

IR/CP/EOP

M

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker