Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Ya guy, They call me rambo because i fight 5 pple, owning them with out banking,

But you didnt rank Eop in P2P, we beat Carnage in a FULL Out P2P War, us 55 starting , carnage 65, we win, I wanna see P2P Eop vs Epidemic, epidemic with 60 mage, you should train more mage

Like a year ago, imo Epidemic are the better P2P clan when you wanna come out on sundays and beat them thats when you will be better

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a great list bro, I would put epidemic to in #8, its my opinion you understand bro, Ir would rip epidemic in P2P, Eop would rape epidemic in P2P/F2P

legends yo,

I don't know about anyone else, but I think this kid is a complete retard.

In the off chance he was actually trying to be funny... oh my god.

Overall

FOE

MM

FI

I don't know where people get off in saying E isn't better than FI in f2p.

Epidemic is the most skilled F2p Pure clan.

Why do I say that? Simply because they have a group of dedicated members, not just that, they are still 7 - 10 combat level averages off from MM FI and FOE. Lets not forget the 7 less hp level average. Foe Fi and Mm all have more people on their ML yet E pulled the most this saturday?

F2P Pking:

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.E

4.FI

5.Eop

6.DV

7.CP/M

8.M/CP

9.IR

10.DP

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Like a year ago, imo Epidemic are the better P2P clan when you wanna come out on sundays and beat them thats when you will be better

Don't worry about him he's just trying to make us look like ****, he's not worth your time lol.

P2P

1) FOE

2) MM

3) Fatality/Devastation

5) TLP

6) Carnage/IR

8) Epidemic

9) DP

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Why do I say that? Simply because they have a group of dedicated members, not just that, they are still 7 - 10 combat level averages off from MM FI and FOE. Lets not forget the 7 less hp level average. Foe Fi and Mm all have more people on their ML yet E pulled the most this saturday?

F2P Pking:

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.E

4.FI

5.Eop

6.DV

7.CP/M

8.M/CP

9.IR

10.DP

Until "the most skilled F2P Pure Clan" beat the top 3 in a full out they won't be seen as top 3 "stuff".

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

F2P Pking:

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.E

4.FI

5.Eop

6.DV

7.CP/M

8.M/CP

9.IR

10.DP

Before a DV member gets upset, aka Ownage, i think DV are above EOP as they have better pk trips.

I do agree with what you say about Epidemic though.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

What you guys are forgetting are that E has been one of the clans that broke top 5 with 70+ reqs, 10 averages lower then other clans, and yet came out on top from clusterf*cks. You guys don't realize that E doesn't have a 3+ year history, we came back in late August '08 as a low lvl PCL clan with not a lot of people knowing us, now we have broke top 3 in F2P and raised 10+ averages in each combat skill.

Now I'm not gona sit here and try to put some knowledge into the thick skulls of people here because it's usually like talking to a brick wall, but MM, Foe, and Fi have a lot of history. They have people who joined in 2005/2006, trained to maxed out accounts and have had numerous people joined and left, not to mention they've been in top 3 for quite a while now.

Top 5 clans F2P-

1)MM- Have been taking the wins from FOE for sometimes now, they belong here.

2)FOE- Right on MM's heels I must say, great, solid and possibly the most stable clan in Pure Community today.

3)E- Have taken it from Fatality for now, we have had each win from them for the past 1 month (?).

4)Fi- I have a feeling they will be rebounding this week. GoodLuck, still a strong clan when they try. :-)

5)Dv- Until EoP beat you each saturday and pull more, I think you have this spot. You have grown so much organization wise it's unbelieveable.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Someone's been suckin some major **** L.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

What you guys are forgetting are that E has been one of the clans that broke top 5 with 70+ reqs, 10 averages lower then other clans, and yet came out on top from clusterf*cks. You guys don't realize that E doesn't have a 3+ year history, we came back in late August '08 as a low lvl PCL clan with not a lot of people knowing us, now we have broke top 3 in F2P and raised 10+ averages in each combat skill.

Now I'm not gona sit here and try to put some knowledge into the thick skulls of people here because it's usually like talking to a brick wall, but MM, Foe, and Fi have a lot of history. They have people who joined in 2005/2006, trained to maxed out accounts and have had numerous people joined and left, not to mention they've been in top 3 for quite a while now.

When you have 3 leaders who have been pure clanning for over 5 years, and Plodeh, an account where you can just charge in and tank 20 people by yourself, you damn well better be successful. Stop acting like you guys are a miracle, you're simply performing at the level YOU SHOULD BE peforming at, using my reasons above.

kanyecopy.jpg

When you have 3 leaders who have been pure clanning for over 5 years, and Plodeh, an account where you can just charge in and tank 20 people by yourself, you damn well better be successful. Stop acting like you guys are a miracle, you're simply performing at the level YOU SHOULD BE peforming at, using my reasons above.

Well..

Intense Redemption was founded on June 6th of 2007 by Zo

Well IR has been running for more then 2 years now, I say you have a lot of history too. And I must say, IR isn't preforming on the level YOU SHOULD BE preforming at. (Random capitals are random)

Anyways as I was saying, that is what describes us as a clan, our loyal base of those 50 members and our very well-experienced leadership has bought us to the top, just a heads-up to everyone who has been trying to make us look like **** with no proof or any reasonable arguement.

Btw, Since when are you taking sides on our leadership? Last time I remember, you insulted Jibs on a topic about him leaving and yet pics were found of you admiring him on your site. Seems like you would say anything to try to make yourself look reasonable.

AND, Plodeh wasn't even a acc when we hit top 5, let alone him having 30 def to our advantage... That acc is not as old as our rise into top 5.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

We are not talking about Overall. Perhaps on Saturdays and Pk-runins we are better than FI. In a full out, we don't know yet, but for the past few months we have been beating FI on preps, and run-ins. Now, we both know that FI is older than us, but that doesn't make them better, does it?

past few months? i have seen only 2 pk trips where E has beaten FI.

the fact is FI would have **** on you for 2 years every saturday...

you cant beat them twice and think your better then them consistency-wise.

if you keep this up for the "few" months that you claim you already have. then ill say your better then them.

That is some of the dumbest **** i've ever heard.

ever since you have been "inactive" you have been riding E's ****. if anything, your the dumbest **** ive ever heard lol. dont quote me.

Well..

Well IR has been running for more then 2 years now, I say you have a lot of history too. And I must say, IR isn't preforming on the level YOU SHOULD BE preforming at. (Random capitals are random)

Anyways as I was saying, that is what describes us as a clan, our loyal base of those 50 members and our very well-experienced leadership has bought us to the top, just a heads-up to everyone who has been trying to make us look like **** with no proof or any reasonable arguement.

Btw, Since when are you taking sides on our leadership? Last time I remember, you insulted Jibs on a topic about him leaving and yet pics were found of you admiring him on your site. Seems like you would say anything to try to make yourself look reasonable.

AND, Plodeh wasn't even a acc when we hit top 5, let alone him having 30 def to our advantage... That acc is not as old as our rise into top 5.

Yeah dude, I've been leading for 2 years, Jib, Ivp, and Bob have been for 5. Can you count bro?

And I never insulted Jibs, I've had a mutual respect for what he's done. As for the others, well, Bob can be okay sometimes, but other times he's just plain hilarious, Ivp is a shemale who claims he's a girl (lol), and Plode is just a kid with no family, no job, no education, and no life at all.

kanyecopy.jpg

I remember when MM beat FOE in a couple of weeks, people still didn't acknowledge them as #1 in F2P. However, Epidemic beats FI in two weeks and they're automatically #3?

Nothing against Epidemic, but it's strange

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Prateek don't bother he's really not worth your time.

And Inu it's been more than a month. I don't understand what's strange, I don't make my lists thinking for the ranking of 3 months earlier, I rank clans based on the last few weeks performance.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Prateek don't bother he's really not worth your time.

And Inu it's been more than a month. I don't understand what's strange.

Ty man, I'm sick of making the retarded Indian look stupid anyway.

kanyecopy.jpg