Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually^^ It was 2-2 on Friday, 1-1 Sat, and IDK about Sunday. Too much crashes to know.

I dunno I was there on Friday and IMO we won the run in started off below ghostly hut, pushed MM all the way inside CW, at which point CY thought it'd be funny and ran from behind us to mess us up, was only 15 of them but in reality it became 50v65 instead of 50v50.

Heard there's a vid coming from our side for Sunday without any cuts trying to hide anything

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

F2p overall last 2 weekends

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp

5.TLp

6.IR

7.M

8.Fi- really havnt done much last 2 weeks.

8.Dp- pulled 50 this week and teamed last week.

9.Dv(horrible in f2p this week and had to team the week before.)

10. Cy- pulled like 40 this week but didnt do much, last week teamed.

p2p overall last 2 weekend

1.MM- tied foe this weekend and beat them last weekend

2.Foe

3.Tlp

4.IR- Beat C this weekend and Dv last weekend.

5.C- Lose to IR this weekend but beat Dv last weekend.

6.Dv- Lost to both IR and C last weekend, Crashed the end of IR+C this weekend.

7.FI- Lost to us last weekend with bout 30 opts, heard you pulled about 30 again today.

last 2 weekends overall( Both F2p and p2p)

1.MM- Beat foe last weekend both servers.

2.Foe

3.Tlp- Impressive in f2p last 2 weekends.

4.IR- Pulled 50ish both servers this week and 45 both servers last week.

5.E- even though they didnt p2p still better than Fi and DV overall

6.Cp- Same as above.

7.FI- heard you had a decent f2p trip this weekend, however 1/4 weekend trips dont cut it.

8.DV- Did good in p2p today however like above 1/4.

9.C- Good p2p last weekend, today didnt do aswell.

10.M- Didnt hear much about you this weekend, did well last weekend.

11.Dp

12.Cy

UJUI2.png

I dunno I was there on Friday and IMO we won the run in started off below ghostly hut, pushed MM all the way inside CW, at which point CY thought it'd be funny and ran from behind us to mess us up, was only 15 of them but in reality it became 50v65 instead of 50v50.

Heard there's a vid coming from our side for Sunday without any cuts trying to hide anything

On Friday I believe we all were in CW at some point from the crash but we ran on the top of the hill where most of you followed up and then cleared most of you down there.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

next weekend f2p preds.

1.MM

2.Foe

Gap

3.E

Small Gap

4.Cp

Smaller Gap

5.DV/IR/M/Tlp- All depends on pull, all could be 5-8 very easily.

small Gap

9.Fi- Still slumping hard, hope you come out.

10.Dp- might team with Cy

11.Cy- might team with Dp

UJUI2.png

TExans raped the Raiders. I have Endzone seats at the bottom? $100 tickets. TY Buisness seats

F2p today

1. Epidemic

2. CP

3. DP

4. CY

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Did you forget IR pulling 50 in f2p this weekend or do you choose not to add us =) Also i will be shock if Fi beats Cp next saturday.

Idgaf about your pull. Zo summed it up well in his little rage. "Stop running away, this is why we never win"

And I think CP will drop off a little bit next week. This SD merge should have taken them to 65-70+ pulls but we havent seen that.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Idgaf about your pull. Zo summed it up well in his little rage. "Stop running away, this is why we never win"

And I think CP will drop off a little bit next week. This SD merge should have taken them to 65-70+ pulls but we havent seen that.

We had 70, but we fought you 2 hours into the trip :s

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

haha iced that was the heat of the moment and reffering to the Cp fight. Now to say that IR isnt even in the top 10 for f2p makes you look like a retard. I would put money that IR would have beaten M this weekend, however you guys go out way late, and spend your whole trip fighting Phalanx

UJUI2.png

On Friday I believe we all were in CW at some point from the crash but we ran on the top of the hill where most of you followed up and then cleared most of you down there.

Hate to continue the discussion on a topic where we're supposed to post lists :P but no, we didn't go int oCW until after 15 minutes of CY's presence there when they kept killing us from behind. We told our members to stay off them and focus on MM which gave them all the freedom in the world.

Anyway, this week's over, lookin forward to next week

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

haha iced that was the heat of the moment and reffering to the Cp fight. Now to say that IR isnt even in the top 10 for f2p makes you look like a retard. I would put money that IR would have beaten M this weekend, however you guys go out way late, and spend your whole trip fighting Phalanx

We were out less than an hour after you. Now that Aus daylight savings are in effect we will be pking at the same time as the rest of you so we'll see what happens.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

We only go out an hour later than other clans, so we can accommodate our Australian members who would otherwise have to wake up in the early hours of the morning just to attend. However, now that DST is in effect we'll be out at the normal times.

Also, we spent the majority of our trip hunting other clans, who all seemed to end earlier than usual. Our CY fight was crashed by DV, which then ended CY's trip and DV was nowhere to be found afterward. Scouted DP with similar opts, who declined a run-in. Couldn't get a run-in with IR, so we ended up planning a run-in with Epidemic (which we lost) and a run-in with CP (which was crashed by Phalanx).

We wanted a rematch with CP after we had teamed to clear Phalanx, but they decided to end. So the only thing left to do was fight Phalanx, which we continued to do for 40 minutes with half their options (beast returning on our part :P)

Saturday Pred:

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E

4) CP

5) TLP

6) M

7) IR

8) DV

9) EOP

10) FI

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

F2p overall last 2 weekends

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp

5.TLp

6.IR

7.M

8.Fi- really havnt done much last 2 weeks.

8.Dp- pulled 50 this week and teamed last week.

9.Dv(horrible in f2p this week and had to team the week before.)

10. Cy- pulled like 40 this week but didnt do much, last week teamed.

p2p overall last 2 weekend

1.MM- tied foe this weekend and beat them last weekend

2.Foe

3.Tlp

4.IR- Beat C this weekend and Dv last weekend.

5.C- Lose to IR this weekend but beat Dv last weekend.

6.Dv- Lost to both IR and C last weekend, Crashed the end of IR+C this weekend.

7.FI- Lost to us last weekend with bout 30 opts, heard you pulled about 30 again today.

last 2 weekends overall( Both F2p and p2p)

1.MM- Beat foe last weekend both servers.

2.Foe

3.Tlp- Impressive in f2p last 2 weekends.

4.IR- Pulled 50ish both servers this week and 45 both servers last week.

5.E- even though they didnt p2p still better than Fi and DV overall

6.Cp- Same as above.

7.FI- heard you had a decent f2p trip this weekend, however 1/4 weekend trips dont cut it.

8.DV- Did good in p2p today however like above 1/4.

9.C- Good p2p last weekend, today didnt do aswell.

10.M- Didnt hear much about you this weekend, did well last weekend.

11.Dp

12.Cy

This is like the first time i pretty much agree with you. =)

Why are there so many 'predictions' for this weekend..

You guys must be forgetting about the Pure Warfare Event, Red vs Blue.

I absolutely did forget about that :rolleyes:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS