Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Saturday prediction :

1.Foe/Mm

2.^

3.E

4.Fi

5.Cp/M

6.^

7.Tlp

8.Dv

9.Eop/Ir

10.^

Dunno who else.

edit:added ir

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top clans by memberlist size

1. Cp-136

2. Foe- 132

3. Mm- 127

4. E- 103

5. Fi -95

r[]fl

Actual Top clans

MM

Foe

E

Cp

Fi

lolwhat

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Top clans by memberlist size

1. Cp-136

2. Foe- 132

3. Mm- 127

4. E- 103

5. Fi -95

r[]fl

Actual Top clans

MM

Foe

E

Cp

Fi

lolwhat

I laffed t00

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

I personally don't think Malice, Cy, or CP are going to be doing well for very long.

All three have been slumping hard lately and this seems to me like a very temporary breakthrough.

More consistent clans like IR DV and EoP will rise out of their slumps soon I think.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I personally don't think Malice, Cy, or CP are going to be doing well for very long.

All three have been slumping hard lately and this seems to me like a very temporary breakthrough.

More consistent clans like IR DV and EoP will rise out of their slumps soon I think.

malice isnt slumping. they been pulling 40s consistent for the last month

IR has had a ~1 year slump and you consider them "consistent" now. Why can't Malice, CP and CY do it? I'm not trying to flame I'm just discussing.

P2P

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

:( We have outpulled Ir in f2p for the past 4 months, we slumping hard mang.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

:( We have outpulled Ir in f2p for the past 4 months, we slumping hard mang.

thats with sd fool

090703215501.png

^ R.I.P Rofl_V2

(23:30:14) <[Dv]G00d_Try_Lol_> since i've been in Dv, we've lost every war we've been in

Sarcasm lol? Malice are certainly not in a slump, and havent been for a long time. Consistant clans like EOP? one week they might pull 30, next they might pull 60. Malice have pulled 40+ for about 6 weeks now. So please get the knowhow, before you post.

jja4k0.png

Successfull troll.

overal

1.foe/mm

2.mm/foe

3.Tlp

4.E/Fi

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

We've been pulling 60-70 with SD and 50 alone fool

all i hear is cp members claiming you guys pull 35 to trips w/o sd

090703215501.png

^ R.I.P Rofl_V2

(23:30:14) <[Dv]G00d_Try_Lol_> since i've been in Dv, we've lost every war we've been in

You amuse me.

You can't say that Malice are slumping when they just came out of their slump about two months ago, they are doing fine. You can't say we are slumping because we are pulling more than you. And you definately can't say that CP are slumping when they are going to probably pull the highest they have ever pulled this weekend.

IR merged with Impact and pulled good for a few weeks. What did you do with those numbers? You didn't do anything. Now you are losing your numbers and accusing three clans that would probably beat you are slumping.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

1.Foe I heard won 3-1 they lost the first fight.

2.Mm

3.E

I believe FOE hit MM when they were logging in..

So it was 2-2, not 3-1. And in the clean fights where no hitting a clan when theyre logging in or when cy didnt bother us, both clans went 1-1. MM had maybe 5 or more people so get your facts straight.

1. MM/FOE

2. ""

3. CY

runescape is my joy . i pk for fun because if you pm me if u like pking , i make pking in china while i have some times free hours by government.

You amuse me.

You can't say that Malice are slumping when they just came out of their slump about two months ago, they are doing fine. You can't say we are slumping because we are pulling more than you. And you definately can't say that CP are slumping when they are going to probably pull the highest they have ever pulled this weekend.

IR merged with Impact and pulled good for a few weeks. What did you do with those numbers? You didn't do anything. Now you are losing your numbers and accusing three clans that would probably beat you are slumping.

Now I know why I loved you. Maybe after our trip we can cyber :)

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

I believe FOE hit MM when they were logging in..

So it was 2-2, not 3-1. And in the clean fights where no hitting a clan when theyre logging in or when cy didnt bother us, both clans went 1-1. MM had maybe 5 or more people so get your facts straight.

1. MM/FOE

2. ""

3. CY

Well Mm hit Foe in p2p when they were logging in, but did Mm count that as a win?

Yes, they did so I still count that as a win and you can see Foe cleaned Mm to clan wars and then Cy crashed.

Back on topic-

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.E

4.Fi/Tlp

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

I asked DV if i could join in on their trip but they didn't want non DV to come and since I wasn't going to app they didn't want an unfair representation of their clans strength. So i spent the time on my scouts finding clans and Pm'ing other clans their locations lol.

(Also note that I saw clans at different points of their trip, for example i saw CY at the end of theres and EOP at the beginning of theirs)

Based on numbers that I saw:

1. MM - 90+

2. FOE - 70+ (?)

3. CP - 55-58

4. TLP 45+ (?)

5. DV 45-50

6. IR 40+ (?)

7. DP 40ish

8. CY. 36

9. EOP 10-15 lol... EOP LOVER aka strmaster803 said it was me leaving doing this.. nice to see that now w0w2many and goop get the promote that they had been wanting all summer that they now stop trying.

If i put (?) it means you were spread when i saw you so hard to judge.

I saw Epidemic, but they were spread out dieing to MM, I didn't see FI at all.

I saw random MG/Malice members but not the whole clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

mm

foe

E

fi i herd they had 60?

TLP/IR close TLP had the upper hand you guys ran to c wars you thought the fight was gonna get crashed. TLP went inside c wars too then went back out and got hit by MM losing like 10 ppl.

CP had like 45 people beat dp got crashed by dv before our run in :S

Dv i guess