Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P Saturday

1. MM - Pulled 90+? Goodjob

2. FOE - Only going with what I've seen earlier

3. E - Nice pull

4. CP - Goodjob beating us

5. DP - Pulled 50 today, won against DV losing 3

6. DV/M - DV peaked at about 40? Same goes to Malice

7. CY - Only pulled 33~

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

F2p today

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp- So mad we did **** against you guys, we got hit by Foe( thanks) and lost like 10 ppl. However nice win.

5.Tlp/IR- Was close, in vent somone said all in cwars foe is crashing, so we all ran in, then MM kinda crashed what would have been round 2. Both of us had 50ish. I believe IR peaked at 51 could be wrong though as i scouted.

6.^

7. Dp- pulled 50, good to see you getting out of slump also beat Dv.

8. Dv- pulled 40-45 i heard, woulda beaten Cy lost to DP

9. Cy- Saw you guys hide from us, also you claim we do **** on our trips and how cy owns Ir, yet you decline our full out and hide from us all saturday. Cy pride?

Rest- Didnt hear about/see so if i missed anyone then please tell me.

Overall past month or so.

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Tlp

4.Fi

5.E/IR

6.IR/E

7.Dv- Could be doing better.

UJUI2.png

mm

foe

E

fi i herd they had 60?

TLP/IR close TLP had the upper hand you guys ran to c wars you thought the fight was gonna get crashed. TLP went inside c wars too then went back out and got hit by MM losing like 10 ppl.

CP had like 45 people beat dp got crashed by dv before our run in :S

Dv i guess

we had 70 at the start of our trip lol

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

F2p today

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp- So mad we did **** against you guys, we got hit by Foe( thanks) and lost like 10 ppl. However nice win.

5.Tlp/IR- Was close, in vent somone said all in cwars foe is crashing, so we all ran in, then MM kinda crashed what would have been round 2.

6.^

7. Dp- heard you beat Dv idk if true though.

8. Dv- slumping hard.

9. Cy- Saw you guys hide from us, also you claim we do **** on our trips and how cy owns Ir, yet you decline our full out and hide from us all saturday. Cy pride?

Dp pulled 50

lol I logged in world 57, told DV Cy's location in clan wars. I then hop to w136/w32 and scout in there, i come back to w57 20 minutes later and CY are still there lmao.

I'm assuming they did more earlier in the trip, but that's what I saw of them.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

F2P Saturday

3. E - Nice pull

7. CY - Only pulled 33~

Where's TLP/IR/FI lol

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

F2P Saturday

3. E - Nice pull

7. CY - Only pulled 33~

We peaked at 40 people. We asked you for a PKRI after you remassed and you said no :\

F2p today

ping hard.

Lol you crashed our run in and that means you beat us. Who did you beat today then?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

F2p today

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

5.Tlp/IR- Was close, in vent somone said all in cwars foe is crashing, so we all ran in, then MM kinda crashed what would have been round 2. Both of us had 50ish. I believe IR peaked at 51 could be wrong though as i scouted.

6.^

8. Dv- slumping hard.

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Tlp

4.Fi

5.E/IR

6.IR/E

7.Dv- Slumping mad hard.

"Dv- Slumping mad hard." We didnt do F2P sign ups we did P2P sign ups, and pulled 40-45 to F2P with out sign ups, We'll pull 50-60 tomorow so Gl

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

F2P Today

1.MM

2.FOE

3.E

4.CP

5.TLP

6.IR

7.DP - Gj beating us outnumbered by like 12 lmao

Goodjob Pulling 30! Maybe next time you can kill 5 people not 3!

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

"Dv- Slumping mad hard." We didnt do F2P sign ups we did P2P sign ups, and pulled 40-45 to F2P with out sign ups, We'll pull 50-60 tomorow so Gl

Alex it has been edited sorry i was unaware of your pull, and Dp's pull so when i heard Dp beat you i figured it was a 35- pull.

UJUI2.png

Goodjob Pulling 30! Maybe next time you can kill 5 people not 3!

We had late commers we pulled 40-45 after our run in, Gj beating us 1st time in like the past month lol :D maybe tomorow you wont go F2P pking and come P2P

F2P Saturday

1.) MM - Beat FOE and Lost (1-1 I think?)

2.) FOE - Above

3.) E - Had a really fun trip, started off slow but ended up being very entertaining as far as saturdays go these days. 70+ At peak, which makes it about a month and half of 70+ pulls, and beat IR, TLP, CP, Malice, Dp, Dv, and ac'ed a few fights from what I can remember

4.) CP - Slightly lower numbers than expected I think, benefit of the doubt puts you here

5.) TLP - Cool pull

6.) Malice - Well done with the pull thanks for the fight.

BY THE WAY, EPIDEMIC STAY OUT OF ANY DRAMA ON HERE OR ILL DEAL WITH YOU. DO NOT DIRECTLY REPLY TO ANY POSTS ON THIS THREAD!!!

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

F2p today

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

6.^

8. Dv- pulled 40-45 i heard, woulda beaten Cy lost to DP

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Tlp

4.Fi

5.E/IR

6.IR/E

7.Dv- Slumping mad hard.

Lost to Dp being outnumbered by 10-12

"Dv- Slumping mad hard." Idk how we're slumping when IR been pulling 40-50 the past month and so has Dv, Also pulling 40-45 with no sign ups isnt bad at all

Lost to Dp being outnumbered by 10-12

"Dv- Slumping mad hard." Idk how we're slumping when IR been pulling 40-50 the past month and so has Dv, Also pulling 40-45 with no sign ups isnt bad at all

Look at the top post of this page, I said i edited it because i didnt know Dv or Dp's pull and i figured Dp pulling 40ish and heard you lost to them meaning a pull of say 30-35. However i edited it.

UJUI2.png

Today's Trips

1) MM/FOE - Heard you went 1-1? I think MM was the strongest today but I think FOE's trip lasted longer?

3) Epidemic - Beat most of the below, slow start but eventually had a lot of fights. Peaked at ~70-75 and ACed a few fights as well.

4) CP - I expected a bit more from you guys but oh well, keep it up.

5) TLP - Good job, heard you beat IR?

6) DP - I think you guys go here?

7) Malice - Had a fun trip I think. :P

8) IR - Crashed us but still got chased all around the map. Good fight.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I ♥ ⌂ ♫

Today's Trips

1) MM/FOE - Heard you went 1-1? I think MM was the strongest today but I think FOE's trip lasted longer?

3) Epidemic - Beat most of the below, slow start but eventually had a lot of fights. Peaked at ~70-75 and ACed a few fights as well.

4) CP - I expected a bit more from you guys but oh well, keep it up.

5) TLP - Good job, heard you beat IR?

6) DP - I think you guys go here?

7) Malice - Had a fun trip I think. :P

8) IR - Crashed us but still got chased all around the map. Good fight.

Dis

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png