Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Tlp beat us today haha good fight guys. Half of my members haven't had sex ed yet so they don't know what the sperm hill looks like :blush:

Today:

1.Foe - L

2.Mm - O

3.E - L

4.Tlp - Nice opts for p2p, keep it up and you can easily take on CP and E every weekend ;)

5.CP - lolwat, ****** opts. About 50 People at Peak

6.M - Beat Tlp but I think we could have took you :)

7.DP - Sozzle :(

8.DV - ^

9.Ir

10.CY - Nice opts, shame that both of our fights were crashed by foe :(

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most improved F2p last month.

1.E- took number 3 from Fi, can somtimes battle foe and Mm, Hopefully if the numbers continue to increase we can strive for #1.

There is a HUGE gap between E and FOE/MM. You will need to improve greatly in all areas to come close to what MM and FOE have achieved.

Yeah thanks, we were doing pretty good but M just had way more numbers and not much we could do.

Even I'll admit IR really did give us a close fight but I think we went in a little over cocky which didn't work in our favour. History shows we've beaten IR matched opts always (maybe not always but as far as I know we've won any 20+v20+ fight with similar options) but with the way they fought today it could change soon.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Most improved F2p last month.

1.E- took number 3 from Fi, can somtimes battle foe and Mm, Hopefully if the numbers continue to increase we can strive for #1.

no, Epidemic didn't improve that much, the only thing they've accomplished is beating a very off, slumping Fi. that isn't an improvement for Epidemic, that's just Fi in some bad times. by the way, it wasn't last month it was 2-3 months ago. i'd have to say CP or TLP for #1

Yes that is true, however we have a very active member core and outstanding leadership. Nothing is impossible.

you say that but that's pretty far from happening..

Today

FOE - Back on top today

MM - Still #1 IMO, just got outdone today

E - Still pushing.

TLP - Good to see them have a decent F2P trip.

CP - Numbers have improved since SD closed. But I liked them alot better before they had SD :(

M - We're doing aiight. Pushing the above.

IR - Lost to us today. Still gave us a good fight out opted by a bit.

DP - Hopefully you'll be pushing the above soon.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Well heres my list for today

Today

FOE - HEard you were the best today :)

MM

E - Still having great opts and trips

TLP - Had good opts and fights

CP - heard you did good

FI/M - We beat IR. Didnt hear what fatality did, but i heard you had a 55 or so pull.

IR - Just lost to us, was a good fight. I was pretty scared for a minute even though you were out opted.

DP - Heard you were out, but didnt hear what you did.

jja4k0.png

Well heres my list for today

Today

FOE - HEard you were the best today :)

MM

E - Still having great opts and trips

TLP - Had good opts and fights

CP - heard you did good

FI/M - We beat IR. Didnt hear what fatality did, but i heard you had a 55 or so pull.

IR - Just lost to us, was a good fight. I was pretty scared for a minute even though we were out opted.

DP - Heard you were out, but didnt hear what you did.

You weren't out opted lol!?!?!!

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Dv crashed us in our fight above fog. we had about 20 people when we charged you the 2nd time. So I wouldnt say you fairly owned us..

It was EoP who were south-west of Malice in level 7 or so wilderness while Malice and TLP were in level 9/10 north-east of Fist of Guthix.

Omni is my one. My only.

You weren't out opted lol!?!?!!

Oh sorry i meant we had more than you.

It was EoP who were south-west of Malice in level 7 or so wilderness while Malice and TLP were in level 9/10 north-east of Fist of Guthix.

Oh my mistake. But we were crashed :/

jja4k0.png

F2p - Based on Weekend trips and consistency.

1. Foe - Recently had edge

2. MM - Closely following

3. E/Dv/Tlp/Cp- Hard to really decide who is the better one. Epidemic claims to be #3 all the time yet every time there is a chance to fight the above two they log or run. Tlp gives it a shot in p2p but can sometimes be scarcely seen in F2p. Dv not always been a battling with the above, but still every week giving the competing clans some competition. Cp not sure if it's mass recruitment or what but have really been a big name coming from a slump.

Saturday F2P

1:: Final Ownage Elite - Keeping it interesting.

2:: Mayhem Makers

3:: Epidemic

4:: The Last Pures/Corrupt Pures - TLP did well today.

5:: Corrupt Pures/The Last Pures

6:: Devastation

7:: Malice - Finally broke 50.

8:: Intense Redemption - Performed well out-opted.

9:: Destructive Pures - Didn't see you guys.

10:: Calamity - Didn't see you guys either.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Please excuse me if I'm a little off or forget your clan.

F2p:

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. E

4. Fi

5. Tlp

6. Ir/Cp

7. Eop/M

8. Dv

9. Cy

10. Dp

11. Ax

P2p:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Tlp

4. C

5. Dv/Fi

6. Ir

7. Dp/Cy/E

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Saturday:

1) FOE

2) MM

3) E

4) FI

5) TLP/Malice (Did well against us at hills, but I scouted you with 45ish later on and when we hopped to try to attack you above graveyard you had disappeared. We still had 46-50 at that point and it could have gone either way.)

6) Malice/TLP

7) DP (Heard you went 2-1 against Dv, well done)

8) DV

9) IR (Not one of your best pulls, but you gave us a good fight)

10) EOP (only saw you once when we were fighting TLP, and you didn't do much damage. Not sure if you called off your attack or we cleared you, but either way you weren't there long)

[Edited after reading a bit of the aftermaths]

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

F2p - Based on Weekend trips and consistency.

1. Foe - Recently had edge

2. MM - Closely following

3. E/Dv/Tlp/Cp- Hard to really decide who is the better one. Epidemic claims to be #3 all the time yet every time there is a chance to fight the above two they log or run. Tlp gives it a shot in p2p but can sometimes be scarcely seen in F2p. Dv not always been a battling with the above, but still every week giving the competing clans some competition. Cp not sure if it's mass recruitment or what but have really been a big name coming from a slump.

I would have to disagree.

The thing E has that none of those other clans have is the ability to consistently pull the same amount and hold our options for 2+ hours. You can't say that just because we can't fight foe or mm doesnt mean we are on the same level as Cp, Tlp, and Dv. When was the last time any of these clans has beaten us on a Saturday pk trip?

Dis weekend

1Foe

2MM

3E

4Tlp

wat

5.Dp/Dv

6^

7.Cy-Rofl saw the vid, good fight cp :x

8.Cp

As far as Cy and Cp goes, I saw a vid of cp losing 3 times, even when foe crashed spamming "off cp on cy." Their excuse for losing was because foe crashed, tee hee hee.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Hard to really decide who is the better one. Epidemic claims to be #3 all the time yet every time there is a chance to fight the above two they log or run.

How is hard to decide who is the better one? We can decimate every clan below the top 2, we beat TLP + Fi without banking, couldn't find the rest.

As for running when Foe comes, we're not going to sit there and try to fight you guys at 50 vs 70 people, if the opts were closer, trust me we would have had a fight. It's not worth it dying to you guys and not even getting the chance to try if you heavily out-opt us like that.

Don't know if your trolling or trying to be funny but try not to be such an idiot, representing FOE.

Today Preds For P2P-

1)FOE/TLP- Hopefully it'll be close and they'll trade victories.

2)^

3)MM

4)Dv

5)C

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

P2p Preds

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Dv

5. Ir/C

6. ^

7. Fi

8. Rest

F2p preds

1. E - come p2p sundays

2. Cp - come p2p sundays

3. Dp - come p2p sundays

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I would have to disagree.

The thing E has that none of those other clans have is the ability to consistently pull the same amount and hold our options for 2+ hours. You can't say that just because we can't fight foe or mm doesnt mean we are on the same level as Cp, Tlp, and Dv. When was the last time any of these clans has beaten us on a Saturday pk trip?

Dis weekend

1Foe

2MM

3E

4Tlp

wat

5.Dp/Dv

6^

7.Cy-Rofl saw the vid, good fight cp :x

8.Cp

As far as Cy and Cp goes, I saw a vid of cp losing 3 times, even when foe crashed spamming "off cp on cy." Their excuse for losing was because foe crashed, tee hee hee.

Lol? What video, each time we fought CY they ran back because foe crashed. I don't even know why Foe would crash CP and CY anyway lol. We were never even cleared.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~