Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

P2P Yday:

1) MM - Heard you beat foe not too sure

2) FOE - Scouted you with 75 people, was shocked when I heard you lost to MM (Don't know if its true, if you didn't you'd be my #1)

3) TLP

4) Dv

5) C

6) E/IR - In all honest, I'd treat that run in, in 2 rounds; We cleared you apart from 8, who hugged single and some multi down south, then you returned for what I would call round 2. However I'm not here to argue, but to post my opinion, Thanks for giving E a hunger for P2P, next few weeks should be interesting.

7) ^

8) DP - Nice pull :).

Hi

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can keep on thinking you guys are so much better, that's fine, most people will think that until they get proven wrong and that's fine too. However keep in mind that not because you think it that it's true. If there's one thing we've done in the past couple of months is prove stupid statements wrong (like this one).

i really dont see any proof at all, all you did was jump on Fi's ass in a hard slump, congratulations.

not really proving much are you?

and what else have you done apart from that?

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

P2P Yday:

1) MM - Heard you beat foe not too sure

2) FOE - Scouted you with 75 people, was shocked when I heard you lost to MM (Don't know if its true, if you didn't you'd be my #1)

3) TLP

4) Dv

5) C

6) E/IR - In all honest, I'd treat that run in, in 2 rounds; We cleared you apart from 8, who hugged single and some multi down south, then you returned for what I would call round 2. However I'm not here to argue, but to post my opinion, Thanks for giving E a hunger for P2P, next few weeks should be interesting.

7) ^

8) DP - Nice pull :).

Lol I don't think Mm killing us after almost all foe left because trip was over.(like 30 foe left I think they were having a free for all)

But yes lol if you want to call that a win then go ahead.

P2p-

1.Foe

2.Tlp

3.Mm

4.Dv

5.C

6.Ir

&.dp

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I say nobody in the med catergory does run ins on sunday just have a **** load of cluster ***** and non planned run ins

This sunday

Med predictions

1. Dv

2. C

3. E/Dp -Dp coming out of their slump, E gaining P2P stats should be interesting

4. Ir - Dont take it as a troll, i am not that lame. Whilst E & Dp are advancing your declining.

uh oh

First off, who is disputing that MM is "bigger and better" than Epidemic? No ******* ****, anyone can see that from comparing the memberlists of each respective clan. Re-read all 134 Pages of this topic, and then the 45,805 posts on these forums and get me a quote that shows ANYONE saying that Epidemic is "bigger and better" than MM. I said, and quite rightly that MM are in no way "more experienced" than Epidemic, but I'll disregard the "bigger and better" part and just focus on the experience.

How does having 2 full outs and pulling 100 people ("ABOUT 5 TIMES" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) have any correlation to experience? Are you that retarded you can't understand relationships between 2 things? And then you added "MM doesnt have to have signups every week to compete". Wow that really shows how experienced you are! Thats my arguement split in two, DROP THE SIGNUPS SO WE ARE MORE EXPERIENCED!!!! Stupid, right?

Those two full outs are probably the only 2 full outs in F2P in ANY form that MM have had this year by the way you proudly state that. Like I've already explained, our clan is a clan based on F2P warring, the ammount of F2P Warring we do is unparallelled by any Pure clan in existence now or ever, hence, why I suggested that MM were in no way more experienced than Epidemic.

ex·pe·ri·ence (k-spîr-ns)

n.

a. Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill: a lesson taught by experience; a carpenter with experience in roof repair.

Why the hell would I want to prove that we have had more fights than you? Take my word for it, Epidemic have had many, many more F2P fights than MM has. Or just keep saying "LOL PROVE IT!!", either way I don't care too much.

I don't care that you've been #1 before, you have obviously not read the post you are attempting to argue against so I'm gonna let you go do that, because its quite clearly addressed there.

I've never talked about E beating MM so I feel nice. Do you feel... "Nice" when you beat an RS clan? Like butterflies in your tummy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_repression

So to prove your theory that MM will beat E in a 50 vs 50 (110%!) you want me to go declare a full out? That whole sentence basically sums up your entire arguement ; you have no idea what your talking about.

Taking into consideration what you MEANT to put, I'd have to repsectfully disagree with your odds of beating E in a 50 vs 50. I'm always looking for matched opt fights, every time I've asked MM for a matched fight though certain ranked members just tell me how Epidemic is premassed (In a 40+ Vs 40+ fight PREMASSING PWNS!!!!!!!!!!! /facepalm). I'll be sure to step it up in terms of how often I ask though.

You go on make a essay talking **** Just at the end of the day Remember MM is all around better then E you know it and the whole PW knows it.

Well actually E is the best clan with Team26 (Sorry Zo) so just stop talking ****... Wait what?

NO ONE IS DISPUTING MM "STRONGER" THAN EPIDEMIC YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. I don't care if MM is "all around better than E", its irelevant, and that isn't the discussion here.

2Madarchers reincarnate

Sorry for posting an extended discussion on the thread...

I'm not sorry for posting an extended discussion on the thread, this is CLAN DISCUSSION. Mods, if the content of posts have discussional value stop moaning about them, it isn't like this shithole of a forum catergory (Clan discussion) is useful for much anyway, you can only post "MM vs FOE 50 vs 50" or "R.I.P Unknown clan" so many times before it gets boring.

F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) CP

5.) M

Edit : wow long post, took 20 minutes!

20 minutes trying to prove a point to someone you don't even know about the game of Runescape. Nice.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

20 minutes trying to prove a point to someone you don't even know about the game of Runescape. Nice.

if we going on about 2 full out wars, we beat the clan everyone has voted #1 pure clan and we were outnumberd

the other one of our fights was 100 v 100 and it was also against one of the best pure clans around atm, do MM really need to prove anythin to anyone cause looking over the past year we have changed the pure scene.

we also beat Foe for 3 weeks in P2P and i would like to congratulate MM on being the 1st clan to beat Foe in P2P since pvp/bh come out.

@Epidemic, no you do not offer us preps cause we would never decline a fight against arrogant lvl 60s in mith, an if you have offerd us preps it has always been in clan wars so learn to fight in pvp or dont even offer us the fight.

/topic

F2P

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Malice

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

@Epidemic, no you do not offer us preps cause we would never decline a fight against arrogant lvl 60s in mith

Average F2P Combat: 73.62

arrogant lvl 73's in mith :P

1. CY

2. EOP

3. AAO

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Stop arguing with Epidemic kids because they won't stop anyways even if they are wrong. They've got a lot of stubborn people and stop trolling them because you just wasted 20 minutes of poor IVP's life on one post.

They can argue they are better than us who gives a ****. We will just do what we always do and go have a ******* blast on trips.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

F2P run-ins

1) FOE

2) MM

3) E

4) CP

5) TLP

6) FI

7) M

8) DP

9) IR

10) DV

I'm really happy for you guys, and I'ma let you finish, but the Top Clan List topic contains the worst arguments of all time

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Yo why are you so obsessed with backing up Epidemic. lol.

Yo why are you so obsessed with trying to make E look bad. lol.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Stop arguing with Epidemic kids because they won't stop anyways even if they are wrong. They've got a lot of stubborn people and stop trolling them because you just wasted 20 minutes of poor IVP's life on one post.

They can argue they are better than us who gives a ****. We will just do what we always do and go have a ******* blast on trips.

Lol, agreed.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

P2P Yesterday (Sunday)

1.FOE

2.TLP

3.MM - Gj on you're win vs FOE but I heard you beat them when they were ending? Gj anyways tho

4.DV - Beat C 45v48

4.E/IR - Not sure what happened here

5.DP

P2P Preds

1.FOE

2.TLP

3.MM

4.DV

5.C

6.E

7.IR

8.DP

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

hey let me tell u all something

ur all pathetic

What's up mate. You ran out of clan-related flames?

Overall:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. E

5. DV

6. Malice

7. IR

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

yeah are you stupid? you didnt go to trip cause you know how cp fails horribly p2p and didnt want to embaress ur self as a warlord cp had 25 members pking gf?

Cant really say that when fi only pulled 30 and cp been pulling 70 f2p whilst fi pulling 40

Yo why are you so obsessed with curry. lol.

Zo u need to stop posting on this forum u make urself look even more stupid every time, i know its not really possible but your making it possible

F2p

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. Cp/Tlp

5. ^

6. Dp/Dv

7. ^

8. M/Ir

9. ^

10. Cy?

P2p

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Dv

5. C

6. Ir

7. E/Fi

8. ^

9. Dp

10 Cp

Overall

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. Dv/E

5. ^

6. Dp/Ir

7. ^

8. Fi

9. Cp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Explain to me a few things. One Dv pulls under 40 every f2p trip this month and they ranked above IR and M who both pulled 45-50's most of the month. Also Dp is ranked higher than IR and M in f2p yet at the begining of the month they were teaming with Cy.

In overall you ranked Dp even with IR. The last month we have out done them in f2p and in p2p they came out 2 weeks of the month and both of those weeks we cleared them.

WHY DOES IT MATTER

Predictions f2p

1.Foe

2.MM

3.E

4.cp

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Cant really say that when fi only pulled 30 and cp been pulling 70 f2p whilst fi pulling 40

Zo u need to stop posting on this forum u make urself look even more stupid every time, i know its not really possible but your making it possible

F2p

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. Cp/Tlp

5. ^

6. Dp/Dv

7. ^

8. M/Ir

9. ^

10. Cy?

what you said + your list doesn't match up. dv haven't pulled 40 yet and fi aren't even on that list? dv have been pulling 30 and you just said it yourself fi is pulling 40

Explain to me a few things. One Dv pulls under 40 every f2p trip this month and they ranked above IR and M who both pulled 45-50's most of the month. Also Dp is ranked higher than IR and M in f2p yet at the begining of the month they were teaming with Cy.

In overall you ranked Dp even with IR. The last month we have out done them in f2p and in p2p they came out 2 weeks of the month and both of those weeks we cleared them.

You sir are an idiot. I'm pretty sure DV can CLEAR you.

As stated before, as E/DP are increasing, IR is declining.

Now let's move on to my lists.

F2P

1. FOE - Your the main power again, goodjob

2. MM - Slowly dying down on the activity, but i'm sure it'll boost again as usual

3. E - Getting better and better, keep it up.

4. CP/TLP - CP has the edge right now, but TLP keep stepping up in their F2P game.

5. ^

6. DP/M - Both DP and M have very intense fights. Both clans have traded wins on the weekends. Goodluck to both clans this weekend.

7. ^

8. DV/IR - DV is starting to pull more to F2P once again, whilst IR are slowly in decline.

9. ^

10. CY - Fading into the background, you need to step it up.

Btw to that stupid IR kid, No one here is talking about the beginning of the month, and if you are still ignorant and continue to follow that, first realize that DP have been pulling 45+ this entire month alone

P2P

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. DV

5. C

6. E/DP

7. IR

This list is based on trips ^.

Overall

1. FOE

2. MM/TLP