Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Interesting trips this weekend (Fri/sat/sun), I think this weekends going to set the tone for the next few trips. Theres been some noticeably power shifts and some "controversial" stuff which is cool because it spices stuff up. However, the interesting thing will be if the clans who carry out these controversial acts will be able to withstand the consequences of there actions, and from past experiences, they invariably can't.

Regardless, next week should be fun

F2P Sat

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) E

4.) M

5.) CP

P2P Sun from E's perspective, may be drastically different from what actually happened

1.) MM/FOE

2.) TLP

3.) Dv

4.) DP

5.) E

6.) Fi

7.) Carnage

8.) Ultimatum

9.) IR

10.) EOP

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dp kids and company here, stop saying **** u dont know, and stop saying **** about Cp that's not true because we don't do that here and we try to keep the peace with every clan and not have FORCED DRAMA RUNESCAPE **** that was fun years ago but not now

all we did in the first fight, was save dp from a formal defeat, Malice pretty much destroyed Dp, like wow, M gave us a damned good fight if they had just fought another clan because it didn't seem like they even fought anyone before that. It's a joke how delusional some of these lists are, it's terrible man, relax on that ****

no offense, this is the only fight in months Cp's "crashed", if ur gonna spread ur crap, pretending Dp or whoever else, doesn't crash intentionally or accidentally, then that's being hypocritical, quit crying and come back next week, give us a shot if u want to, but don't talk **** when u haven't proven ****

anyway, that's pretty much all i got to say, bothers me when people make up garbage because they got styled on and are mad, we can seriously make it much worse by responding but were better than that and not cause e-drama that makes the pure community more **** than it already is, so basically i just speak for cp on this as a rep here

tldr; improve the pure community by not talking **** or making **** up and being dillusional on what is clear on these topics, mods gotta do a better job at deleting obvious bs posts, also cp wants nothing to do with ur e-drama ********, play nice kids

Runescape; you just won it.

jja4k0.png

Sunday P2P

1) FOE/MM/TLP - Saw MM & FOE with a lot, idk numbers, idk fights.

3) DV/Carnage - Heard you guys were teamed up? Either way you'd be around here by yourself. One of you crashed us at FOG but w/e.

5) Epidemic/DP - You clearly crashed our fight vs IR. Not appreciated. Didn't get a fight.

7) IR+EOP+AX - Was losing to Epidemic twice. Three clans teamed up. So much for a P2P Based clan IR?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

P2P Today:

1) FOE / MM / TLP+FI? Dnt have a clue

2) ^

3) ^

4) DP - Gj, I dnt rlly know where you "Raped" us apart from crashing us :|.

5) C

6) DV

7) E - Peaked 52 - were raping IR+EOP and a few Ax 3 times, Don't give a **** what you say, you know its true, go thank FOE/DV/DP

8) CP

9) IR/EOP/AX

Hi

Interesting trips this weekend (Fri/sat/sun), I think this weekends going to set the tone for the next few trips. Theres been some noticeably power shifts and some "controversial" stuff which is cool because it spices stuff up. However, the interesting thing will be if the clans who carry out these controversial acts will be able to withstand the consequences of there actions, and from past experiences, they invariably can't.

Regardless, next week should be fun

F2P Sat

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) E

4.) M

5.) CP

P2P Sun from E's perspective, may be drastically different from what actually happened

1.) MM/FOE

2.) TLP

3.) Dv

4.) DP

5.) E

6.) Fi

7.) Carnage

8.) Ultimatum

9.) IR

10.) EOP

I wouldn't put Dv so high as they didnt have the greatest pulls and teamed with C when they didn't need to, not to mention C and Dv calling eachother to crash fights.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Today DP (not DP and CY) pulled 62 to a regular p2p trip, and smashed E so i'd say

P2p:

1. FOE/MM dunno what happened so idk

2. Tlp? They always pull 60+

3. Dp - Pulled 62 and undefeated (thumped the crashing Fi aswell with low opts)

4. E/Ir

5. Dv

6. M + Cr (If you're going to say Cy merged w/ us, we'll say Cr merged w/ you b/c the same thing happened there)

1) M didn't p2p today.

2) Cr COMPLETELY closed, not 'just on the weekends', and about the same amount went to Dp as went to M. Call me a liar, check #Carpediem. See how many Dp tags there are and see how many M tags there are.

L2Troll

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s

p2p 2day :D

4.Dv-beat dp 3 times and Ir twice

5.Dp/E/C-dunno

6.Ir-dunno if u beat Dp,C, i think E beat u

7.Fi- :/

P2P Today

1.FOE/MM - Not to sure what happened here

2.TLP

3.DV - We didn't team with C pulled 48 today by our self's

4.DP + CY - Pulled 58 I heard?

5.E/C - Sorry for crash E we were attacking IR only, Might of killed a few of E

6.IR + EOP

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Sunday P2P

1) FOE/MM/TLP - Saw MM & FOE with a lot, idk numbers, idk fights.

3) DV/Carnage - Heard you guys were teamed up? Either way you'd be around here by yourself. One of you crashed us at FOG but w/e.

5) Epidemic/DP - You clearly crashed our fight vs IR. Not appreciated. Didn't get a fight.

7) IR+EOP+AX - Was losing to Epidemic twice. Three clans teamed up. So much for a P2P Based clan IR?

Ax came at the end of the trip, right before we ended your trip by clearing you for the first time LOL

Today was good fun today lmfao

We lost like 2 fights, won everything else but got crashed.

Returned 8 times today, gg.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

P2P Today

1. FOE/MM - Confused here, anyway both of you belong up here

2. ^

3. TLP - I didn't hear from you, I assume you would beat below

4. DP - Went undefeated, peaked at 62 no signup's

5. IR - Only clan that gave us a goodfight

6. DV/C - DV did not beat us, we didn't have a clear 1v1 fight. C on the other hand did good out-opted

7. ^

8. E - Good pull, unfortunately bad day, sorry about the crash

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

p2p 2day :D

4.Dv-beat dp 3 times and Ir twice

5.Dp/E/C-dunno

6.Ir-dunno if u beat Dp,C, i think E beat u

7.Fi- :/

We didn't even run into you one time, and the only time we even fought you was when you crashed b/c C called you. Don't make **** up.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

DP never "smashed" E.... please tell me when this was?

You just crashed all our fights... gj?

Didn't mean smashed, and as I recall we only crashed 1 fight, and then left you alone. Sorry Mr. Troll

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You dont post because eop is basically dead, ur so happy on here when they pull

We didnt team once, i dont no where this has came from tbh, 1st ive heard of it, as for the crash im sorry we came for ir, looked like you was winning though, sorry once again

maintained around 45 throughout trip, enough to beat you god knows amount of times, C never calls us lol we dont even have contact with them, we just got scout on you and decided since you crashed our ir vs Dv run in we will pay our side of it back

Today

1. Foe?

2. MM?

3. Tlp? - no clue at top 3 im guessing

4. Dv

5. Dp+Cy

6. E

7. C/Ir+Eop+ax - 2 ax leaders with you, same ones u tried claim were with us at full out...hmm irony

8. ^

9. Ut/Fi/Rest - no clue

mm beat fi and tlp teamed up, beat foe x2 and cleared HF

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png