Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Ir didn't get squished by 3 clans, as they ran straight to bh to get a fall in. And "Ir owning Dp after being sandwiched by 3 clans" is false, as after Ir ran off, we took on C for a good 5 minutes, each of us losing at least 30 members. You had 35+ left, while Dp DIDN'T run to bh to resupply, and instead went to CA to regroup. 25 Dp vs 35 Ir, ofc you're going to win as we couldn't return.

LMAO???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bro, Epidemic rushed from the West, you from the East, Carnage from the south.

Coincidence? I think not.

We focused on E, then saw Carnage rush so we headed north a bit, then focused on DP and pushed Dp to alter while C and E fought. Then after we clear Dp at alter, we head to look for the remains of E and C turns out they disspeared tooo?

Winners K.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bro, Epidemic rushed from the West, you from the East, Carnage from the south.

Coincidence? I think not.

We focused on E, then saw Carnage rush so we headed north a bit, then focused on DP and pushed Dp to alter while C and E fought. Then after we clear Dp at alter, we head to look for the remains of E and C turns out they disspeared tooo?

Winners K.

Ofc Ir was going to get squished, but you pussied out and ran off. And @ the altar thing, you didn't "Clear" us to altar, we called a remass there and foe/dv had hopped to crash the remainder of the clans. Finally, @ altar, we hopped to remass as Dv killed you, then Foe killed Dv off.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Ofc Ir was going to get squished, but you pussied out and ran off. And @ the altar thing, you didn't "Clear" us to altar, we called a remass there and foe/dv had hopped to crash the remainder of the clans. Finally, @ altar, we hopped to remass as Dv killed you, then Foe killed Dv off.

Quit bsing L

We all know that you were running to altar to hide and then charge the remnants of the war so you could claim a win, because that's what DP does.

You, my friend, are a prime example of why no one likes DP.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quit bsing L

We all know that you were running to altar to hide and then charge the remnants of the war so you could claim a win, because that's what DP does.

You, my friend, are a prime example of why no one likes DP.

If you're going to talk about which clans are liked the least, I would say most clans have absolutely no respect whatsoever for IR, my friend.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

If you're going to talk about which clans are liked the least, I would say most clans have absolutely no respect whatsoever for IR, my friend.

No clans?

Or just no clans outside of the E-C-DP-DV alliance?

talobq.jpg

LOL hi T Sahin T. Epic fail.

Guess again. Lol

No clans?

Or just no clans outside of the E-C-DP-DV alliance?

Clans liking other clans, or not trying 24/7 to pick fights, is called respect, of which IR has none from most clans. (Apart from the Ray+Goop+Ir lovefest)

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Epidemic stop arguing with idiots here or there will be consequences.

Weekend (Wasn't on for Sunday trip, judging from pics/vids)

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) DP

5) TLP

6) Fatality/Carnage

8) TAODC

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

So after that anyone added without an app will be considered massed?

No moron, we started a new ml, added only staff, and only re-add IR members who come to trips.

After Sunday's trip, anyone added without an app can be called a mass.

talobq.jpg

No offence but could C, E, IR, DP and EOP (goop) just stop pissing away time arguing? It should be obvious by now that noone will EVER win this argument, you've been going for like 3-4 weeks straight now.

Do the talking in wildy. GOD

/rage

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

No offence but could C, E, IR, DP and EOP (goop) just stop pissing away time arguing? It should be obvious by now that noone will EVER win this argument, you've been going for like 3-4 weeks straight now.

/rage

Agreed, thanks for stepping up 13th.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

No moron, we started a new ml, added only staff, and only re-add IR members who come to trips.

After Sunday's trip, anyone added without an app can be called a mass.

So zo's response is completely irrelevant

/rage

same, i auctually agree.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

/rage

You're not forced to read this nor respond to it, why even care lol let the med clans have there controversy. Seriously i like reading all these arguments a few hours after trips, gives me something to do in my spare time for a laugh :)

OT: P2P today.

1. MM - (Once again)

2. Foe - (don't know what's going on with you guys.)

3. Tlp? - (tbh didn't hear anything about you lot today.)

4. Carnage - (Always found your P2p game to be awesome =D)

5. DP/E - (not bad both clans, but nice pull for DP)

6/below. TAODC - (Like I've said, Clans who have to team because they are bad/slumping..cant really distinguish where they rank up during the week.)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Well I spent some time making a fancy list instead of my spam ones. I'm sorry if you think I ranked your clan unfairly but I go off of what I see in PKRI's.

Overall list.

[^] - Raising.

[v] - Slumping.

[-] - Stable.

[^] - - MM - We've been raising the bar week after week and have went undefeated for an entire month in P2P & F2P which says a lot.

-- Small Gap --

[-] - FOE - Well experienced in P2P & F2P and have the opts to stop the clans below from passing. Can't keep up with MM atm though.

-- Large gap --

[-] - E - Epidemic has really passed TLP in the overall list. They are improving slowly in F2P & adventuring into P2P.

[v] - TLP - TLP hasn't made any progress and I expected more. They have given up on F2P and aren't progressing in P2P.

[^] - DP - Hearing good things from DP in both servers and even beat E in F2P? However organization is questionable.

[-] - IR - They have a good P2P base and try to F2P but never get much room to show what they're made of due to the crashing.

[-] - C - Carnage do great in P2P but I'm not to sure about F2P. I think they people should start to watch for them.

[^] - FI - In a major slump but have great organization in F2P & P2P. The only thing holding them down is opts.

[-] - CP - Strictly F2P but they do well in F2P that has the opts to give some good fights. However they don't do P2P.

[^] - M - Good organization in F2P and have a great community. See them in P2P every once and a while but opts are lacking.

[v] - DV - Slumping for reasons I don't know of. They are good in P2P and their leaders know the basics to F2P. Opts hold them down.

[v] - EoP - Hardly holding together lately. Used to be great in F2P but never really excelled in P2P.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Well I spent some time making a fancy list instead of my spam ones. I'm sorry if you think I ranked your clan unfairly but I go off of what I see in PKRI's.

Overall list.

[^] - Raising.

[v] - Slumping.

[-] - Stable.

[^] - - MM - We've been raising the bar week after week and have went undefeated for an entire month in P2P & F2P which says a lot.

-- Small Gap --

[-] - FOE - Well experienced in P2P & F2P and have the opts to stop the clans below from passing. Can't keep up with MM atm though.

-- Large gap --

[-] - E - Epidemic has really passed TLP in the overall list. They are improving slowly in F2P & adventuring into P2P.

[v] - TLP - TLP hasn't made any progress and I expected more. They have given up on F2P and aren't progressing in P2P.

[^] - DP - Hearing good things from DP in both servers and even beat E in F2P? However organization is questionable.

[-] - IR - They have a good P2P base and try to F2P but never get much room to show what they're made of due to the crashing.

[-] - C - Carnage do great in P2P but I'm not to sure about F2P. I think they people should start to watch for them.

[^] - FI - In a major slump but have great organization in F2P & P2P. The only thing holding them down is opts.

[-] - CP - Strictly F2P but they do well in F2P that has the opts to give some good fights. However they don't do P2P.

[^] - M - Good organization in F2P and have a great community. See them in P2P every once and a while but opts are lacking.

[v] - DV - Slumping for reasons I don't know of. They are good in P2P and their leaders know the basics to F2P. Opts hold them down.

[v] - EoP - Hardly holding together lately. Used to be great in F2P but never really excelled in P2P.

I agree with this, nice colours ;)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here