Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

nice to see so many clans out, the wildy has been dead for so long but today it really kicked off, dont think MM had even 10 minutes rest between the fights.

I kindof curious with the people ranking E over FOE, even with the opts advantage i dont think you would have taken foe, atleast not if you had fought at the start when E had 93 and foe had 81. just my opinion anyways, would have been fun to see the outcome of such a fight.

Let them have their moment in the spot light / 15 minutes of fame.

P2P Preds.

MM

FOE / TLP - Heard you guys had planned clan wars battle?

C

IR

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2p-

1.Mm- nice job

2.Foe- Overall disappointed with our performance and hope that we can do better.

3.E-very nice pull today I am impressed.

P2p-

1.Foe/Mm-Honestly, I think Mm might beat us.

2.Mm/Foe

3.Tlp

4.Dv

5.C

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

But Cp hit E from the south when we was fighting IR *Edit* next of Village :(

Technically true, but we were quick to move back and let you guys fight it out while we were in village. I would say E lost probably 5 due to CP. Not much of a deal.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

nice to see so many clans out, the wildy has been dead for so long but today it really kicked off, dont think MM had even 10 minutes rest between the fights.

I found that funny, maybe there were to many clans out, every fight CP got today was crashed

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

I found that funny, maybe there were to many clans out, every fight CP got today was crashed

Too many clans out in the same world... its nicfe when u got like 100 people and just walk thru everyone lol.

like we tried to fight Fi in that world... them mm just comes in like a boss. then we go to fight Malice, we start fighting, nto even 20 seconds in Dp crashes....

like wtf... pures are jewish

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Too many clans out in the same world... its nicfe when u got like 100 people and just walk thru everyone lol.

like we tried to fight Fi in that world... them mm just comes in like a boss. then we go to fight Malice, we start fighting, nto even 20 seconds in Dp crashes....

like wtf... pures are jewish

Ikr

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Also on the epidemic note. I really though you guys would be better than that....93 people and you hardly affected our trip. I thought we wernt allowed in pvp? Im pretty sure we started at 4 pm est and ended around 6:35.

It's kinda hard when you suicide crash into MM and us every time. How do you crash you if you're all in edgeville yo?

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

131oody don't argue with idiots. Let our actions speak for us. I'm sure IR enjoyed getting crashed 4 times today, hope it gave them a taste of the next couple of weeks.

Today

1) MM

2) Epidemic

3) FOE

4) CP/DP (?)

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Playing with Malice today, I'm a bit rusty but good luck kiddies.

Today

1. Malice + Omni

2. PW

On a friends account so he doesn't get himself kicked. Screen the kill of Bl1tz N K0ed and you got me. That's if you can kill me. (yeah that's a challenge)

Edit: The name was changed, not use to this but i guess it's I-Iarry, anyways good luck.

Didn't die, I still got it! :banana:

Thanks for the weekend day everyone, fealt right to be back out there after a very long time; even though clanning has changed in so many ways, I don't know how you all do it.

We would have taken on Epidemic just fine without you Intense Redemption. We don't want to be involved in your little ***** ass "crashing" triangle. We don't associate with you so don't act like we wanted your help or will ever want your help. Both clans need to man the **** up and stop crashing each other.

F2p Weekend:

1. MM

MAJOR GAP

2. Epidemic (pulled 90+ to saturday, FOE p2p'd on friday in an attempt to hide but still died to MM)

3. FOE

4. DP

5. FI - Good to see you guys rebounding

6. Don't know rest.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

On a more serious note, We chose to hit you guys in the mouth where it hurt. Mission Success MM took #1 today.

Are you really that dumb? How does it hurt to be #2 to a clan that has and is clearly #1 by far? It's not like Epidemic heavily outpulled MM or anything. And is your clan that desperate that your goal is to not let Epidemic get #1, but let them dominate you every weekend in f2p? You confuse me.

Are you really that dumb? How does it hurt to be #2 to a clan that has and is clearly #1 by far? It's not like Epidemic heavily outpulled MM or anything. And is your clan that desperate that your goal is to not let Epidemic get #1, but let them dominate you every weekend in f2p? You confuse me.

You got it right. He's a total moron.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

We would have taken on Epidemic just fine without you Intense Redemption. We don't want to be involved in your little ***** ass "crashing" triangle. We don't associate with you so don't act like we wanted your help or will ever want your help. Both clans need to man the **** up and stop crashing each other.

F2p Weekend:

1. MM

MAJOR GAP

2. Epidemic (pulled 90+ to saturday, FOE p2p'd on friday in an attempt to hide but still died to MM)

3. FOE

4. DP

5. FI - Good to see you guys rebounding

6. Don't know rest.

Now this guy made me laugh..

Tomorrow:

MM

FOE

TLP

E/DP/C

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Again you cant be serious? We have beat CP,M, TLP and Ir for the last 2 weeks in a row.

Times IR encountered DP today.

1. IR was walking to clan wars and saw Malice, rushed in, killed off Malice, realized they were fighting DP. Only about two DP members were killed, you guys went into clan wars within seconds, didn't even fight. You went in cwars, and logged. Props to Malice, on the other hand, who regrouped, came back out, and fought us.

2. IR was fighting CP at obelisk south of graveyard, cleared CP, took over obelisk. Then DP rushed in, crashing us back. We stood our ground and fought you for a good 10-15minutes, got crashed.

3. DP crashed CP v M so we decided to wreck you again, ran into you, pushed you back from altar to the area south of clan wars on the same horizontal plane. IR got spread, ran to regroup in trees, E crashed.

Thus far, 2-0 IR. (or you can say 2-1, whatever you want, idc).

4. IR went Sparta on your **** in a 40v55, we started pushing you back off our hill in a planned run-in till Epidemic came to save you within 20 seconds (hmmmmm... wonder how the found us so fast. Maybe the other clan told them?), you disappear as Epidemic charges only at IR, IR ran to cwars and had a 1v1 war with Epidemic, and DP rushed back onto the hill and stood there watching because all they wanted was to be able to claim a win.

3-1 IR v DP today, have a nice sleep, see you tomorrow kiddo.

THE CALAMITY EFFECT HAS BEGUN

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Again you cant be serious? We have beat CP,M, TLP and Ir for the last 2 weeks in a row.

We were ******** on you today until E came. E is just backing you up because they have some sort of grudge against us, simple logic.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.