Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P2p preds

MM

Foe

Fi

Z - Don't think you'll pull enough and even if you do i don't think you'll adequately be able to hold your options.

Honorable mentions

Eop - Apparently not goin out.

titanj.png

Today's Trip:

1. MM - Took on Foetality, comprehensively crushing FOE, then turned around and smashed NME who for some reason had the balls to crash, then turned north and feasted on EOP, then back south to take on LS, then turned around and fought FI, pushing them back to mossies, all in 1 go. Merit of taking on the entire pure world puts them over Zenith, who went 1-1 vs. MM today (Happy Bday Z).

2. Zenith - Went 1-1 vs. MM, beat up FOE a few times I think, and also more than held their own against FI when they joined the giant cluster.

3. FI - Outnumbered by the above two but still put the hurt on EOP multiple times

4. EOP - Completely outclassed by #1-3, but beat CP.

5. CP - lost to EOP but stronger than below

6. FOE - Crushed by both MM (on multiple occasions) and Z, managed to pad their numbers with a fight against POP

7. NME - doesn't look like they did too much other than try to crash a fight of a much higher magnitude than those in which they belong and fight POP, only 60 kills so can;t say much but they're weaker than all above.

Don't know too much about some of the other clans who went out, so I'll cut off the list there. TLP didn't go out and I hesitate to put POP on the list because there might be some clans whose trips I don't know about who should be above them.

Sorry to burst bubble but we went 1-1 against Zenith.

F2P PK Trip 4/7/2012

1. Mm

2. Foe/ Zenith

4.Fi/ Tlp

6.Eop

7.Pop

Sorry to burst your bubble but making it back to single alive doesn't count as a win. Also, Z would still be above you because they beat MM once.

I think its safe to say POP took #1 today

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

Saturday Expectations:

1. MM (obv)

2. Fi

3. EOP (may slip further down depending on others pull)

4. TLP/CP (hoping for good fights)

5. ^

6. Foe/NME/Z (anything can happen but if Foe has gotten their act together they got this)

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

F2P Predictions for Saturday

1) MM - Probs will outpull us but we have lots of inactives coming back soon so we should get a fight or two

2) EOP - Hoping we have enough opts to give above some fights, will resort below to teaming/mass invites/crashing etc.

3) FOE - have sign ups, if you don't beat the below then I'm not sure where you stand in the pure community

4) Fi - Don't think you're doing too well, teaming with Nexus? :x

5) CP - Can probs dominate above if they have within 5

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png