Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Alright, i'll make this short and sweet. Sorry Goop, but your getting all these comments because of the fact EOP haven't kept opts for over a month. Sure you were good in 2007 but this is 2009 almost 2010. If you can repeat the past, then goodjob but until then goodluck.

Overall

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. DP

5. TLP

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@EOP - I'm guessing the reason you're getting these comments about consistency is the last month or so your trips have consisted of bringing 20 members to IR events.

Regardless of that you pulled 86 people to a trip so i'll rank you high on this list!!!!!

TOP 10 F2P

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

4. DP

5. EOP

6. FI

7. CP

8. M

9. IR

10. TLP

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

We beat you LAST week, this week we pulled 50 and got no decent fights. Don't worry, next week everything will be back to normal. :)

Open your eyes mate, that list is for Next Week.

@EOP - I'm guessing the reason you're getting these comments about consistency is the last month or so your trips have consisted of bringing 20 members to IR events.

Regardless of that you pulled 86 people to a trip so i'll rank you high on this list!!!!!

TOP 10 F2P

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

4. DP

5. EOP

6. FI

7. CP

8. M

9. IR

10. TLP

Don't see how doing bad one week puts us below FI. We've done better overall than EOP and FI in november, tied with DP. Your logic is soooo dumb.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Don't see how doing bad one week puts us below FI. We've done better overall than EOP and FI in november, tied with DP. Your logic is soooo dumb.

You're starting to sound like Ethan|Lolnicebones broski. Commenting/complaining about every list not ranking CP high. (No offense to Ethan <3)

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

F2P Preds

1.MM - Having sign ups will beat E

2.FOE/E

3.EOP - Pulled 80 last week and 70 the week before? not sure

4.DP - Pretty sure EOP can beat you outnumbered to, they did it before they can do it again, just my opinion no need to flame or ****

4.FI/CP/TLP - Not sure here, switches every week

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

ReaL OveraLL

----------------

1: :: MM - Consistent F2p dominance and great opts in P2p.

2: :: FOE - Have mastered p2p and just need some more opts in F2p to take back #1.

3: :: TLP - Still have this spot IMO. Easily #3 P2p and had a good pull last week and this week to F2p.

4: :: E - Amazing F2p opts past couple weeks and a very consistent clan. Just lacks the P2p.

5: :: DP - Nice opts lately but your members aren't really quality. Really just the opts keeping you here.

ReaL OveraLL

----------------

1: :: MM - Consistent F2p dominance and great opts in P2p.

2: :: FOE - Have mastered p2p and just need some more opts in F2p to take back #1.

3: :: TLP - Still have this spot IMO. Easily #3 P2p and had a good pull last week and this week to F2p.

4: :: E - Amazing F2p opts past couple weeks and a very consistent clan. Just lacks the P2p.

5: :: DP - Nice opts lately but your members aren't really quality. Really just the opts keeping you here.

Not trying to start anything but TLP pull 50 to F2P Trips, and E pull 50 to P2P, TLP pull 60-70 each week to P2P which is great, but E pulls 80 + to F2P so I would say E has the edge tbh

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

You're starting to sound like Ethan|Lolnicebones broski. Commenting/complaining about every list not ranking CP high. (No offense to Ethan <3)

naaaw Ethans a scrub

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Haha doesnt matter to us, Take the rank, Keep it too if you can.

1.) E

2.) MM

3.) FOE

4.) DP

5.) CP

6.) FI

7.) EOP

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Buddy, you only tied with us once in these past 2 months, other then that we've came out on top.

Even after CP claiming DP would slump after CY re-opened, we pulled MORE then we did with CY.

F2P

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

4. DP

5. CP

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Not trying to start anything but TLP pull 50 to F2P Trips, and E pull 50 to P2P, TLP pull 60-70 each week to P2P which is great, but E pulls 80 + to F2P so I would say E has the edge tbh

but tlp would totally destroy e in p2p with any numbers? i rmember once when 45 or tlp totally destroyed 70 e+a lol

Buddy, you only tied with us once in these past 2 months, other then that we've came out on top.

Even after CP claiming DP would slump after CY re-opened, we pulled MORE then we did with CY.

F2P

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

4. DP

5. CP

*cough*Inactivity Sweep*Cough*

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

So FI is going to come back and steal #3 F2p

It's not a race for #1 anymore, it's a race to NOT get stuck with #3.

Sat Preds

1. MM/E

2.^

3. FOE

4. EOP/DP

5^

6. CP/FI

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Haha doesnt matter to us, Take the rank, Keep it too if you can.

Take your own advice goopie.

Lol... Please, please, please! Go check your records. You will be surprised!

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Saturday Preds;

MM

E

FOE

Overall F2P:

MM

E

FOE

Overall P2P:

FOE

MM

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

*cough*Inactivity Sweep*Cough*

I don't get it. You pulled 86/94 but are complaining about us having a so called "inactivity sweep" which we didn't have? Lol go cry to E about that **** not DP. (No offense just saying what MM does :))

Recently f2p:

1. MM/E

2. E/MM

3. FOE

4. DP

5. CP/EOP

6. FI

7. M/IR/TLP

10. DV/whoeverelse

And Pink please quit being such an idiot, even if you can't help it.

Hostility

F2P

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

4. DP

5. CP

When did CP Claim that? Proof please? Pretty sure you just made that whole post up. We fought you about three times in the past two months? We won twice? Hmm? ?!??!?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

F2p preds for the rest of december

1.MM - going to have ALOT of good fights with E, but i think MM will come out with the edge.

2.E - cant lie that your great in f2p, going to get some wins on MM but i still think MM has the edge ;)

--gap--

3.FOE - stuck here, for now

4.EOP/DP - One of these need to get the edge, maybe even a fullout will decide who secures the #4 spot.

5. ^

6.CP/FI - dont know what happens between you two..

7. ^

8.M

9.TLP

10.IR

P2p preds for the rest of decemer

1.MM/FOE - cant decide but it will be epic.

2. ^

--gap--

3.TLP - you hold this securely for now

4.E - Pulls slightly better then the rest of the p2p med clans

5.C

6.DP

7.FI

8.DV/IR - both SLUMP

9. ^

Overall list for the rest of december?

1.MM/FOE - pretty much tied..

2. ^

3.E/TLP - you just need to start beating TLP in p2p..

4. ^

5.DP

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png