Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cbf to argue with someone who mass recruits lvl 60s in mith.

I personally have not recruited anyone in over 5 months. Your argument is invalid.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

We are tied #1. You guys haven't beaten us in p2p in a while, as well in a full-out. & you know yesterday was bs. You're smart, so let's be real here =/

You guys are #1 F2P. Can't argue with that, but you guys aren't better in FOE in P2P.

So overall would be:

FOE/MM or MM/FOE w/e

E

Ok I won't go on about Friday I guess. Considering last weekend was xmas we didn't really have a real trip ( you also had a war ). However the weekend before that ( 2 weeks isn't "a while" ) we smacked you in P2P and plenty of times before.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MayhemMakersTube ( if you want to watch more ).

So we are either #1 / 2 f2p depending on how you look at it and you're #3 - 5 F2P ( dunno u lost 2 DP so maybe 6? )

MM is #2 EASILY in P2P and can take #1 and we'll see after Sunday which it is.

You can't compete with us in F2P at all lately but we can compete & win against you in P2P... Pretty sure overall we are #1 but whatever this is opinions but I just felt like stating the facts.

E's opts are high enough to stomp your F2P game into the ground and no where you can compete with them F2P. However E can't compete with you in P2P which makes me consider them a tie with FOE for number 2 overall.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Today:

01.) Epidemic - Tore **** up today.

02.) MM - Crashed a bit I heard but what odds,, don't think we actually got a fair fight, I think we could have given you a good one though on fair terms, Gj on a decent pull.

03.) EOP - Beat many clans today, peaked at 100+.

04.) FOE - Idc what anyone says, 70+ FOE would beat cp, dp and fi, unless they heavily outnumbered you, I believe you guys got caught at bad times today, forgive me if im wrong. I'd watch out though you never know when CP/DP/FI could catch up to you, although I believe you would wreck them in fullouts.

05.) CP/DP - You guys really need to full-out. No lie.

06.) DP/CP - ^

07.) FI - Expected more from you today, put up an alright fight today but it's ashame like 3 clans crashed...theres no way you can claim you were winning, improving though.

08.) TLP - Not sure about you guys today.

09.) TGG - Seen you guys at clan wars, not sure about your opts.

10.) IR.

thekingu.png

1. E

2. MM- to bad you guys crashed our first fight with FOE....

3. EOP

4. CP Beat FOE, 80% of our fights got crashed

5. DP good saturday reason i put you here is because the clans Above had higher numbers.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

1. E

2. MM- to bad you guys crashed our first fight with FOE....

3. EOP

4. CP Beat FOE, 80% of our fights got crashed

5. DP good saturday reason i put you here is because the clans Above had higher numbers.

We had the same numbers as you broski, except you guys didn't get to fight us today.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

You can't compete with us in F2P at all lately but we can compete & win against you in P2P... Pretty sure overall we are #1 but whatever this is opinions but I just felt like stating the facts.

You've beaten us in f2p because of our lack of opts. Same with E in the situation with you guys, which is why I'm not sure if you're talking about overall these past two months or '09 in general. As for P2P, you guys have not beaten us legit at all. Except for that fight like two weeks ago or idk, north of ruins or w/e. You guys don't even try to fight us when we out-opt you guys in p2p. You guys just be chillin' at single, but when we are out-opted in p2p, we still give up a good fight. How can you take #1 P2P so easily if you don't even have the confidence in beating a clan out-opted? We beat you guys out-opted in P2P more than once.

Just to clear something else up, Foe didn't crash the initial fight. There was no way they could have seen that it was a planned run in, FI were at clan wars and CP were at Bounty hunter. So they did not purposely crash, or thats what i'd like to believe.

Overall F2p Pking

1.E

2.MM

-Organization and Skill Gap -

3.EOP

-Small Number Gap-

4.FOE

-Level Gap-

5.CP/DP - Close each week, really a fun rivalry.

6.DP/CP

7.FI - I'd say right behind CP and DP, has been pulling pretty well but not as consistent as CP or DP

8.TLP/TGG - Not sure if TGG actually pk ( not a flame ) but I see TLP each week. Im sure if TLP gets the hang of things they could have decent pulls to f2p and edge over TGG.

9.TGG/TLP - ^

10.IR - Only other clan out. ******* awesome clan :D

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

We had the same numbers as you broski, except you guys didn't get to fight us today.

You guys had 70+ people?

Well if you did its unfortunate we didnt fight =[

Hopefully next week, Lets just hope there isnt crashing next week like there was today.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Today

1. E

2. MM

3. EOP

4. FOE

5. DP/CP

6. FI/TLP

7.TGG?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

1. E beat MM

2. MM dont think they beat any1 lol just crashed a lot of fights, but nobody below beat them

3/4 EOP didnt really beat FOE due to MM crashing, but did better than below clans

3/4 FOE Beat CP outnumbered at Spermhil, Beat CP outnumbered at FOG, Beat CP outnumbered again south of BH all fights 1v1 no fights were crashed except FI rushed us i nlast fight when CP were already dead in SC. Beat 3 clans without banking and 80% of fights outnumbered (only lost to E)

5. DP - had 60+ lasted a very long time and beat us 38vs60

6. CP - didn't win any fair fights from what I understand

7. FI - crashing everywhere today

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[