Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2f94b.png

1.MM

2.FOE

The fight ended with E crashing, to prove you won you need to show E rushing compared to the players on the feild, stop posting stuff that means nothing.

awykd3.jpg

2f94b.png

1.MM

2.FOE

This sums up my original post of us wrapping you in fog and then going in so we wouldnt be crashed. As we went in, C came out "claiming a win". We came back out and went north to keep fighting b/c you weren't done yet.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

This sums up my original post of us wrapping you in fog and then going in so we wouldnt be crashed. As we went in, C came out "claiming a win". We came back out and went north to keep fighting b/c you weren't done yet.

Carnage as a group NEVER went into fog. Any leader knows once your in you cant come back out. You are now chatting ****, if you went into fog why did you come right back out?

Ive given you a picture when E crashed the second they crashed and all you can give me is mid fight pictures which are weak in evidence.

20j5iyc.jpg

Dp coming out of fog after regrouping

awykd3.jpg

Dp getting wrapped and E crashing, now thats a legit picture, Look at the CC, the mentality is lets finish off this fight before E get here. I even told all C not to go into fog and fight until E hit us all since DP didnt go into FOG to escape E's crash. Only C got hit there any DP who got hit by E must have downs.

The first pic clearly shows a C member "El Cigorello" saying "They up", meaning DP's north. Both those pictures are inaccurate as you're nowhere near the fighting north of fog. E rushed both of us, some of the DP that didn't hop after we won north, and the returning C south.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

I don't see why your argueing.

The original fight was east of fog, as you can see in your pictures, your showing we pushed you from east of fog and managed to get you inside of fog.

After us holding ground for a while, we decided it was getting pointless and decided to go into fog since most of C just kept going into fog for food while we were trapped outside

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Lol 0wnage, I killed about 6 DV members with my ownage ice burst then died to epidemic. At first we saw white dots rush and we were like get in clanwars some one is crashing. But then I realized, hey wait it's DV they blow, so we came out and fought you with the few left from IR vs DP. Epic crash dawg.

110210183405.png

The first pic clearly shows a C member "El Cigorello" saying "They up", meaning DP's north. Both those pictures are inaccurate as you're nowhere near the fighting north of fog. E rushed both of us, some of the DP that didn't hop after we won north, and the returning C south.

The picture shows epidemic rushing, we thought E was coming from hills hense him saying "they are up". look at the dots there are 2 dots behind you, you were wrapped. Our fight was north west of fog as the picture says, Carnage were returning from fog and as we begun to wrap you we changed it to CW. I dont give a damn if you hopped Carnage never went inside fog for you to hop away so if you did and lost due to that its not my fault.

The picture shows epidemic rushing, we thought E was coming from hills hense him saying "they are up". look at the dots there are 2 dots behind you, you were wrapped. Our fight was north west of fog as the picture says, Carnage were returning from fog and as we begun to wrap you we changed it to CW. I dont give a damn if you hopped Carnage never went inside fog for you to hop away so if you did and lost due to that its not my fault.

Not really, us leaders called on vent to stop standing south of fog and move north-west of fog because you would easily get dropped.

Those two dots show that your members got lured, and were about to die.

Anyway, I don't really care who won or lost.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

The original fight we still pushed you to fog. Thats a victory, we just continued to fight because you were coming back out of fog. You got pushed, end of story.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Not really, us leaders called on vent to stop standing south of fog and move north-west of fog because you would easily get dropped.

Those two dots show that your members got lured, and were about to die.

Anyway, I don't really care who won or lost.

One of those members where me and there was nobody behind me.

this weekend:

f2p:

1. MM

2. E

3. EOP

4. CP

5. DP

p2p:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. TLP

4. E

5. C/DP

Overall:

1. MM

2. E

3. DP

4. EOP

5. FOE

6. CP/TLP

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Overall this weekend:

1) MM - Dominant weekend.

2) E - Lost to MM on saturday, would of lost today..Beat DP (no1 else really wanted to fight)

3) FOE - Lost on saturday and sunday

4) DP - Came out saturday + sunday, had nice options

5) EOP - Given the fact you didn't P2P

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Overall.

MM - Dominates in both servers.

E / FOE - E's F2P matches FOE's P2P and FOE's F2P matches E's P2P. Epidemic will soon take #2 if they keep working on P2P.

FOE / E - FOE's slipping. Only thing that is holding them together is their youtube imo.

~ GAP ~

The Rest

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

FOE's slipping. Only thing that is holding them together is their youtube imo.

I agree in a way, clans that advertise that much, will get targeted that much, and then when they are beaten the clans who beat them will overflow with pride and rise up.

But i do believe P2P is also big factor for them.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

I agree in a way, clans that advertise that much, will get targeted that much, and then when they are beaten the clans who beat them will overflow with pride and rise up.

But i do believe P2P is also big factor for them.

Goop is right their P2P is unbelievable

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png