Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, you defeated us AFTER we dismissed.

FOE

MM

DP/E

dont accept then if you gonna moan about it, your problem not ours, pretty sure we was asking earlier on into the trip aswell but nvm

F2p

1. MM

2. E

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Cp

6. dp

7. Fi

8. Tlp

9. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Did you seriously just flame Eop and Cp for teaming when in November you couldn't be caught with out Eop or A, and still got shat on?

1. Foe

2. MM

3. DP/E

4. ---

5. C

6. Ir

ik im new to pw but, did u just say cant get caught w/o A? ascendency pulled like 5-6 ppl for ir. btw i own

1. Foe

2.MM

3. Deathwish

P2P TODAY

FOE - No comment.

TLP - We Pulled 80, We beat MM, DP, E, EOP+POT

MM - You ended when we beat you. Cory has the explanation.

DP/E - 1-1 Tied with each other.

C- Putting you here.

I love how some foe mod deletes my post.

MEMBER: 1337 IN PW

Judaism

attackicon.gif60 strengthicon.gif81 defenceicon.gif 4 rangedicon.gif90 magiciconv.gif94 15qrzb9.gif79 prayericon.gif45

It is a fair statement to say that IR is not actually a clan as they will either team with another clan to pull a "decent trip" or crash other clans fights relentlessly and shamelessly, constantly until they get bored and dismiss.

Today:

Foe

MM

DP/E/TLP

Sounds fair enough. It's also safe to say that DP is not a clan because they wear gold capes, as well as have a girl staff.

Today:

Foe

MM

E/TLP

110210183405.png

Today:

1. Foe- Assuming

2. MM- Assuming

3. TLP/DP/E- Didn't get a chance to fight TLP

4. Beat E once (IR Crashed E left and re-rushed after we cleared IR)

5. Then E pretty much beat us until we remassed, where Dv crashed. So hard to give a clear winner for the day.

6. Carnage

7. Dv

Unranked because of running away: IR

Because this is the 2nd time you have crashed us, tired of allowing clans to crash without doing anything back. We are hitting every clan who have crashed us the amount of times they have, maybe people will think twice about doing it next time.

Seems like thats every clan :/ I don't think we've crashed you though :D

Michelle whos #4 I dont see any clan name.

1. FOE

2. MM

110210183405.png

Last weekend we were crashed by IR, Foe and EOP on saturday and then E and Dv on the sunday.

This saturday we were crashed 3 times by MM and today IR and TLP couldn't resist crashing our fights with E.

And guess how many times we've crashed in the last 2 weeks? Not once. We could crash constantly for the next 5 trips and still have some payback to do.

This man speaks the truth

f2p-

1.MM

2.E

3.FOE

4.EOP

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

sunday

1. foe

2. mm (beat tlp)

3. tlp

4. dp

5. e

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Since a retarded Mod deleted my post... We pulled 50ish, beat EoP+Pot+Cp and Carnage, we didn't crash any clan.

But you did, because EOP+POT+CP were fighting us west of Chaos alter and a min or two into the fight you rushed us from Chaos Alter. You might not have intended to crash, but saying you didn't doesn't erase that fact that you blatently did.

Today:

1. foe

2. mm

3. tlp

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

My P2P list for today i'll explain why.

P2P Sunday

1.) FOE - P2P Kings

2.) MM - Meh.

3.) TLP - Not exactly sure what you did but heard you did pretty decent

4.) Dv - Entered fight between C vs EOP+Pot and heard some IR were there as well? Came out clearing both with Carnage in sc, asked epidemic for run-in, they accepted then bailed, beat DP in planned run-in. Thanks for the fight dp.

5.) DP/E - Heard you went 1-1? DP probably #5 though because they beat E and IR in one inventory.

6.) ^

7.) C - Didn't hear much from you guys, heard you were sitting in clan wars, but u did fight despite the low opts.

8.) IR - Meh, had massive scouts on you, good luck next week though.

9.) EOP+Pot - I don't like teaming, despite teaming heard you got wrecked by several clans.

10.)FI+Exile..?

My P2P list for today i'll explain why.

P2P Sunday

1.) FOE - P2P Kings

2.) MM - Meh.

3.) TLP - Not exactly sure what you did but heard you did pretty decent

4.) Dv - Entered fight between C vs EOP+Pot and heard some IR were there as well? Came out clearing both with Carnage in sc, asked epidemic for run-in, they accepted then bailed, beat DP in planned run-in. Thanks for the fight dp.

5.) DP/E - Heard you went 1-1? DP probably #5 though because they beat E and IR in one inventory.

6.) ^

7.) C - Didn't hear much from you guys, heard you were sitting in clan wars, but u did fight despite the low opts.

8.) IR - Meh, had massive scouts on you, good luck next week though.

9.) EOP+Pot - I don't like teaming, despite teaming heard you got wrecked by several clans.

10.)FI+Exile..?

Sorry bro, you fought DP after they dismissed. No need to be proud there.

FOE

MM

DP/E

How can Dv be ranked 4 if they go out 1 hour later then everyone else?

Here is how today went down Only ranking who i saw.

1.C/IR-We didn't get a chance to fight would of been good i also heard we outpulled u.

2.IR/C-Ir had a fun trip pulled from what i heard more then DP and like 2 less then E.

3.DP-Didn't have as much as above i heard so ill put you here.

4.E-Only reason im putting u here is because of all the bs you guys had in your trip.

5.Dv-Went out 1 hour later.Pulled good.

6.EOP+Pot?

7.CP-Keep coming P2P soon you will do really good.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Please show me Dp beating us.

Junior, We had beaten E then you rushed from hills, And you lost.

Edit: Don't say you thought FOE was rushing so you went to single, thats just a stupid excuse.

(21:25:00) <[iR]Junior> We beat DP+E

I lol'd, if that were to happen that would be 50 IR vs 100DP+E idiot.

Med clans-

1.DP/DV/E

4.IR

5.Carnage

6.Fatality

7.CP

8.EOP+POT

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

We left our mass at 3:45 Eastern, because our leader str pkr3 k0 was having trouble with vent + Swiftkit. i asked zo for a run in and he lol'ed. You guys did decent on saturday in f2p because you teamed with tgg in f2p. Was a good move considering how Dv would of owned you on both servers. Stop trying to troll Dv and make up random crap, You crash and get cleared. L2 p2p

Ps: Ir has a hour long mass, 30 mins longer then Devastation so i dont wana hear any of your crap about starting 15 mins late. Accept defeat!