Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were not aware you were fighting TLP, we scouted you, hopped to you, then saw TLP first and sent them to BH before turning round to take down CP. You guys were not fighting and therefore we didn't crash.

The fact you had 30 while we had 60 explains we were the better clan tonight.

but u guys pretty much intercepted that fight, they were 1 second away from charging to us, had u guys been there a second later then u would've basically crashed that, so thats why im just saying it was a crash anyway even if it may have not looked like it

We peaked at 65, didn't have a chance to fight Dp 1 on 1, so, im not gonna comment on "who was the better clan" in general unless u fight 1 on 1, u can't discount what would've happened so ill just say u may have had the better trip, but i wouldn't say u beat Cp at all today like u may have been claiming on the thread since we never fought and that's a misunderstanding i wanted to clear up

091121220708.png

Speaks for itself

^

This is when IR crashed us, we took our focus off MM and went to kill them and then MM come back going "GF world".

We decided to hop out seeing as we had no food, and no pray after fighting MM then IR.

1)MM - A clear fight with you would be nice.

2)E- 93ish people, Rampage..

3)FOE

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

^

This is when IR crashed us, we took our focus off MM and went to kill them and then MM come back going "GF world".

We decided to hop out seeing as we had no food, and no pray after fighting MM then IR.

3)FOE

We had a clean fight & even opt fight with you at the end?

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

but u guys pretty much intercepted that fight, they were 1 second away from charging to us, had u guys been there a second later then u would've basically crashed that, so thats why im just saying it was a crash anyway even if it may have not looked like it

We peaked at 65, didn't have a chance to fight Dp 1 on 1, so, im not gonna comment on "who was the better clan" in general unless u fight 1 on 1, u can't discount what would've happened so ill just say u may have had the better trip, but i wouldn't say u beat Cp at all today like u may have been claiming on the thread since we never fought and that's a misunderstanding i wanted to clear up

We fought you and TLP at the same time, so yes we did fight you, and at no point in that fight did TLP attack you so don't say it was unfair, if anything you had the advantage.

I admit though that DP and CP need to start fighting on Saturdays.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Sorry bro but I saw TLP saying "Off cp" and CP saying "off tlp"

Obviously you lost, and once again I saw a member with you that had 45 defence, keep it up CP.

Today:

1. MM

2. E/FOE - I heard E was better, but I'm not completely sure.

3. FOE/E - ^

4. DP - Funnest trip yo

5. CP?

6. M/Fi

7. Fi/M

8. IR+EOP

Hostility

^

3)FOE

we did have a clear fight against you towards the end of our trip.. The outcome was the same

MM

E

Foe

mmnumber1.png

Today

1) MM (Too many to compete once again. Should've hunted HF if they were out or something.)

2) Epidemic (Pulled 90+ and did alright. Lost a couple fights to MM <_<)

3) FOE (Off weekend, happens to everyone, will steal ur pixels before you even notice)

4) DP/CP (?)

6) Malice (I <3 Electro)

7) Fatality (Glad to see you again, might not want to team with IR too often.)

8) IR/EOP (Split their pull in half seeing as they were teamed up. Should be around here alone.)

- Was fun crashing IR four times today.

- In the IR vs DP fight at the end, I'm sorry but DP was definitely winning.

- LOL @ person saying we teamed with MM. Made me laff.

We have never teamed with IR that I can recall.

15zs5ro.jpg

Sorry bro but I saw TLP saying "Off cp" and CP saying "off tlp"

Obviously you lost, and once again I saw a member with you that had 45 defence, keep it up CP.

Sigh, alright, i'll be nice because im having a nice night, and say the reason they were saying "OFF" was because u guys basically interrupted what was a planned pkri between Tlp and Cp, did we expect Dp to come and serve as referees? No lol, that's all im gonna say because we never fought fairly

As far as "keep it up cp", We'll keep being the mature clan in the pure community that doesn't do stupid **** to other clans that make the pure community ******* as it is, because that's what we'll keep preventing, and i don't know what's wrong with that at all bro

Lmao we beat you a few times, Here have some pics. Even when you crashed us with a fight against C and IR we beat all 3 of you.

091121145319.png ^ when you crashed.

091121145654.png End of Fight Dp clearly winning.

Are you ******* moron? You crashed that fight. It was a planned run in between Tlp and Cp.

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

We fought you and TLP at the same time, so yes we did fight you, and at no point in that fight did TLP attack you so don't say it was unfair, if anything you had the advantage.

I admit though that DP and CP need to start fighting on Saturdays.

Ok i'll give u that man but we had no advange though lol, Tlp came in like, when we had 10 people left, and it was 2 hours later so yeah we should fight when both clans are at their best and not when one clan isnt expecting the other to come along and give us a go

ok listen, we were fighting tlp, a nice 30 vs 30, u guys came in, intercepted TLP right before they charged us and made them run away, so we go behind the village, be who we are and just fight to get a fight and we actually put a damned good fight for a 30 vs 60 lol, had tlp came earlier we would've cleared u guys out together

and we never even fought dp at one time 1 on 1, by all means, we were fighting Ir i believe, dp crashed that, i honestly dont remember at all when cp vs dp 1 on 1 happened

tldr; dp crashed or should i say intercepted tlp, when cp had a planned pkri vs tlp, ty, TLP DIDNT CRASH ANYONE, so please, all im asking is, u don't make **** up about what happened with cp or any1 we fought

I can also say when we tried rushing you, you logged out and we only killed like 5 CP. There was your chance for a 1v1. (or was that when we owned IR?)

Also, CP and TLP never even touched eachother. So quit complaining.

Hostility

I can also say when we tried rushing you, you logged out and we only killed like 5 CP. There was your chance for a 1v1. (or was that when we owned IR?)

Shut the **** up moron, it was a planned run in, do you think we dd'd right in the middle of village for our health

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Alright, read what i told the other Dp guy, they were charging right at us before they fell in and got chased out by Dp

We didn't log out, quit lying man, that **** really really bothers me, we fought u guys 30 vs 60 and gave u a decent fight and ok, it didn't work out, but atleast thank us for the fact we even tried

Please lets not be arrogant and ignorant about what happened here

That's the misunderstanding i wanted to clear up

Today

1) MM

2) FOE

3) IR

4) DP

5) CP

Thanks for the fights today everyone, have a nice rest of your Saturday.

A decent rankings except for the IR and E part. You guys pulled about 55ish w/ EOP? And you guys crashed multiple times...including the "win" at the beginning of the trip where you crashed DP v M. Dp pulled 70 w/o teaming, so I'd put you guys a bit lower, but overall decent. E should be #2 or #3.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Today

1) MM

2) FOE

3) IR

4) DP

5) CP

Thanks for the fights today everyone, have a nice rest of your Saturday.

Just because E and IR have the same cape, doesn't mean you mix them up that bad... :confused:

Your pro troll though..

Tomorrow's Preds:

1)MM

2)FOE

3)TLP

4)TAODC Probably

5)C

6)DP/E - If one clan can outopt the other by 5+ then it's their spot.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png