Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

1)mm

2)eop

3)fi

4)hazard

5)havoc/Zenith

6)

7)tlp

Honestly surprised FI didn't do anything after hyping their members up about a 1v2 lol

Ye clans don't wana fight Fi if they pull 79 and have 52 titans ;p

so we just fight brut the #2 main clan coz theyre our only competition, all u lil guy clans can't compete

Fi - Peaked 79, nobody could compete and nobody can compete. Think otherwise? 3 months undefeated in p2p speaks for itself.

MM

Foe

Hazard

Z

TLP

Eop

Havoc - Irrelevant just close lol, pulling 10 less every week, sort it out.

we're irrelevant but you're the ones fighting main clans and posting it on pure warfare lol o.O the irony

qlmSOQW.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)mm

2)eop

3)fi

4)hazard

5)havoc/Zenith

6)

7)tlp

Honestly surprised FI didn't do anything after hyping their members up about a 1v2 lol

so we just fight brut the #2 main clan coz theyre our only competition, all u lil guy clans can't compete

Fi - Peaked 79, nobody could compete and nobody can compete. Think otherwise? 3 months undefeated in p2p speaks for itself.

You realize you hardly kill anyone in a 2v1 fight (2v1 being Fatality+FF vs Brutaltiy) right? Stick to pure clans and stop trying to flame you're not that good at it

O yes i recall your clan being there watching, na u were getting chased around by havoc lulz. The initial fight was Brut vs Fi at corp and we dragged north and started fighting, FF crashed and we dipped. We left with 95~ kills and 10 deaths, But i guess 95 kills is hardly killing anyone these days...

Fi

MM

Foe

titanj.png

1)mm

2)eop

3)fi

4)hazard

5)havoc/Zenith

6)

7)tlp

You realize you hardly kill anyone in a 2v1 fight (2v1 being Fatality+FF vs Brutaltiy) right? Stick to pure clans and stop trying to flame you're not that good at it

O yes i recall your clan being there watching, na u were getting chased around by havoc lulz. The initial fight was Brut vs Fi at corp and we dragged north and started fighting, FF crashed and we dipped. We left with 95~ kills and 10 deaths, But i guess 95 kills is hardly killing anyone these days...

Fi

MM

Foe

Oh yeah? We chased ourselves around? Nice man lol I don't even need to make you look stupid you do it yourself :down:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

shame so many people are just using this thread to flame :L

overall:

1.) fi - can't be touch right now due to pulls and lack of people under 110 cmb :-P

2.) mm - still pulling great, just not enough to bother FI too much

3.) foe - lets face it, every clan except for FI and MM is slumping right now (except maybe Z&HI due to merges) foe's the next best atm i'd say

4.) tlp - inconsistancy in pulls always vexing for you guys, still great matched

5.) eop/h - H doing pretty good for a 1 server clan, eop might lose this position to z/hi soon depending on a few things

6.)

7.) z/hi - merges helped boost pulls, moral, and momentum. don't lose it and you can move up a bit

8.) ^

9.) ef/cp/hz - EF still great matched f2p, pulls increasing too. more p2p events happening as well. cp still good matched both servers, bad pulling and seemingly bad trips though. hz decent p2p matched, needs work f2p but it's getting better

10.) ^

11.) ^

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

overall:

1.) fi - can't be touch right now due to pulls and lack of people under 110 cmb :-P

3.) foe - lets face it, every clan except for FI and MM is slumping right now (except maybe Z&HI due to merges) foe's the next best atm i'd say

4.) tlp - inconsistancy in pulls always vexing for you guys, still great matched

5.) eop/h - H doing pretty good for a 1 server clan, eop might lose this position to z/hi soon depending on a few things

6.)

7.) z/hi - merges helped boost pulls, moral, and momentum. don't lose it and you can move up a bit

8.) ^

9.) ef/cp/hz - EF still great matched f2p, pulls increasing too. more p2p events happening as well. cp still good matched both servers, bad pulling and seemingly bad trips though. hz decent p2p matched, needs work f2p but it's getting better

10.) ^

11.) ^

I feel unloved seein we not there lol but its a overall list

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

overall:

6.)

8.) ^

10.) ^

11.) ^

CP pulled 40 last saturday and owned hi and :P

p.s we always have fun trips lol

overall

fi

mm

foe

cp

tlp

eop

rest

f2p matched

fi

cp

mm

tlp/foe

eop

f2p preds saturday_

fi

mm

eop

cp/tlp

foe

ef

hi/z

Fi better than us at f2p matched? and cp? oh dear I literally do not remember the last time we lost a round to Fi in a f2p prep..or cp

Anyway

Fi

Mm

Foe

Tlp

Eop

f2p preds:

fi/mm

eop

foe

cp

tlp

Whether you haters admit it or not, Fi is on top of the 1-39 defence PKing scene. Both servers.

None of you come close.

1. Fi

- gap -

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. TLP

6. CP

Why would you include mm in the 1-39 defence pking scene? lol

pure clans

1.MM

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Whether you haters admit it or not, Fi is on top of the 1-39 defence PKing scene. Both servers.

None of you come close.

1. Fi

- gap -

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. TLP

6. CP

pure clans

1.MM

Because MM are a part of the 1-39 def pking scene... Could someone please give me the 1-99 defense pking scene too? Let's not discriminate. RSC should just slap the word 'pure' somewhere in their name so that all pure clans can be united together.

I would make a list but it wouldn't be too accurate.

None of you come close.

1. Fi

- gap -

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. TLP

6. CP

pure clans

1.MM

Oh I'm sorry if MM doesn't fit in 1-39 you must be 40+???

Overall

1. Fi

2. MM

3. Foe

Fi better than us at f2p matched? and cp? oh dear I literally do not remember the last time we lost a round to Fi in a f2p prep..or cp

I don't remember the last time mm accepted a prep from Fi

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

1. Young Rebels, forever

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

None of you come close.

1. Fi

- gap -

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. TLP

6. CP

pure clans

1.MM

Overall

1. Fi

2. MM

3. Foe

Doesnt change the fact I dont remember the last time we lost a round to you.

mm

hi

cp

fi

foe

tlp

eop

None of you come close.

1. Fi

- gap -

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. TLP

6. CP

pure clans

1.MM

Overall

1. Fi

2. MM

3. Foe

mm

hi

cp

fi

foe

tlp

eop

Your statement is highly contradictory and doesn't make sense, you claim to be kings of P2P due to foe declining your full out offers but we can't claim to be #1 F2p matched when we've beaten all the competition that's out there and you refuse our fight offers? Logic, you currently have none, which is rather disappointing consider you're the only MM member that makes some what constructive posts. We've also never lost a prep vs hostility but there is a first time for everything.

Lists trolling aside.

F2p matched

Fi/MM - Could go either way, both have similar matched option capabilities but i feel Fi has the edge simply due to our levels.

CP - Doing good as of late still haven't beaten Fi

Foe - Has off days like every other clan, i feel if they want to win a matched F2p fight they will.

TLP - Same as the above

H/Z - Both have their good and bad days could easily compete for #2/#3 if they tried.

P2p matched

Fi - No room for debate tbh

Foe - Stepping it up which is what i like to see, see you reclaiming your #1 spot soon or atleast actively competing for it

TLP - Doesn't have the drive nor the desire at the moment which is a shame

Havoc - Good quality, needs more numbers

MM/HZ - If MM want it they'll get it, simples.

F2p

Fi - For now

MM - See them over taking us due to sheer numbers

Eop - All flames aside, you're steadily rising guess Goop is doing a half decent job

Z/Hi/TLP - Don't know what's going on with you guys at the moment.

P2p -

Fi - Our levels and numbers set us aside from all other clans, we've gone 3 months finish at the top of p2p, speaks for itself.

MM - Numbers, they need more of them

Foe - Starting to pick back up

TLP - Always a force to be reckoned with despite their loss to Z

Z - You've been in this position before, let's see if you can actually take TLPs spot

titanj.png

None of you come close.

1. Fi

- gap -

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. TLP

6. CP

pure clans

1.MM

Overall

1. Fi

2. MM

3. Foe

mm

hi

cp

fi

foe

tlp

eop

Your statement is highly contradictory and doesn't make sense, you claim to be kings of P2P due to foe declining your full out offers but we can't claim to be #1 F2p matched when we've beaten all the competition that's out there and you refuse our fight offers? Logic, you currently have none, which is rather disappointing consider you're the only MM member that makes some what constructive posts. We've also never lost a prep vs hostility but there is a first time for everything.

Lists trolling aside.

F2p matched

Fi/MM - Could go either way, both have similar matched option capabilities but i feel Fi has the edge simply due to our levels.

CP - Doing good as of late still haven't beaten Fi

Foe - Has off days like every other clan, i feel if they want to win a matched F2p fight they will.

TLP - Same as the above

H/Z - Both have their good and bad days could easily compete for #2/#3 if they tried.

P2p matched

Fi - No room for debate tbh

Foe - Stepping it up which is what i like to see, see you reclaiming your #1 spot soon or atleast actively competing for it

TLP - Doesn't have the drive nor the desire at the moment which is a shame

Havoc - Good quality, needs more numbers

MM/HZ - If MM want it they'll get it, simples.

F2p

Fi - For now

MM - See them over taking us due to sheer numbers

Eop - All flames aside, you're steadily rising guess Goop is doing a half decent job

Z/Hi/TLP - Don't know what's going on with you guys at the moment.

P2p -

Fi - Our levels and numbers set us aside from all other clans, we've gone 3 months finish at the top of p2p, speaks for itself.

MM - Numbers, they need more of them

Foe - Starting to pick back up

TLP - Always a force to be reckoned with despite their loss to Z

Z - You've been in this position before, let's see if you can actually take TLPs spot

Im not the leader, I don't manage preps, Id love to prep you but I havent seen fi asking for one.. Id also like to f2p fullout simply due to its ******* boring not to, but thats not up to me either. That's up to FI's leaders making a topic in the mm forums.

Gl against Hi they are probs better than most hpc's at matched lol. Also my matched f2p #1 spot is based on the past preps we've had, even though not lately, nothing has changed much apart from you getting more titans which is irrelevant in F2P. And last time I remember it was really easy o.O.

anyway

p2p trips :

fi

foe/mm

tlp