Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

Sorry my lists contain clans that have stayed open for the whole year, thus being the overall 2012 list. You cant possibly be in that list if you werent open entire year. That's like me collecting 20 best p2p warrers in the game and beating everyone within 1 week at matched 20v20 and claiming best matched clan for the entire year. Doesn't work like that.

Zenith and EOP are both better than MM in P2P matched, and have been for the majority of the year.

mm is better than z and eop by a mile and it's pretty funny coming from you because you are terrible at this game lmao. Every time we would mini whatever clan you just so happened to be in for that month you would get banged even though you bring full tank gear + inv, maging with body body and runic staff etc

is that before or after you rush with +5 because i have b gloves

na this is when we slap your clan around whether it be eop, nme, havoc, frenzy or whatever other clan you were in in 2k12. individually you are bad at runescape and from what i've heard that lisp makes you a bad caller too so you've really got nothing going for you. perhaps that's why you clanhop so much, you try to get a clan to carry you but each and every one inevitably crumbles under your dead weight

also idk what loki's talking about and i don't think he knows either seeing as he's only come back to rs for like the past month or however long havoc v85 was open

you really are a nerd lol

looks like i hit a sore spot and yeah i am, i am also a lot smarter than you :)

better to be a nerd who plays rs than a dropout who plays rs!

I guarantee you're not smarter than me. If displaying how much you care to talk trash to a certain individual to a point of following their history is a reflection of your knowledge and intellectual abilities, then that would make almost every Leader a genius. Let me rephrase it for you, since you took it the wrong way.

You're such a loser

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

Sorry my lists contain clans that have stayed open for the whole year, thus being the overall 2012 list. You cant possibly be in that list if you werent open entire year. That's like me collecting 20 best p2p warrers in the game and beating everyone within 1 week at matched 20v20 and claiming best matched clan for the entire year. Doesn't work like that.

Zenith and EOP are both better than MM in P2P matched, and have been for the majority of the year.

mm is better than z and eop by a mile and it's pretty funny coming from you because you are terrible at this game lmao. Every time we would mini whatever clan you just so happened to be in for that month you would get banged even though you bring full tank gear + inv, maging with body body and runic staff etc

is that before or after you rush with +5 because i have b gloves

na this is when we slap your clan around whether it be eop, nme, havoc, frenzy or whatever other clan you were in in 2k12. individually you are bad at runescape and from what i've heard that lisp makes you a bad caller too so you've really got nothing going for you. perhaps that's why you clanhop so much, you try to get a clan to carry you but each and every one inevitably crumbles under your dead weight

also idk what loki's talking about and i don't think he knows either seeing as he's only come back to rs for like the past month or however long havoc v85 was open

you really are a nerd lol

looks like i hit a sore spot and yeah i am, i am also a lot smarter than you :)

better to be a nerd who plays rs than a dropout who plays rs!

I guarantee you're not smarter than me. If displaying how much you care to talk trash to a certain individual to a point of following their history is a reflection of your knowledge and intellectual abilities, then that would make almost every Leader a genius. Let me rephrase it for you, since you took it the wrong way.

You're such a loser

You lead a runescape clan and an unsuccessful one at that, come again? Men in glass houses should not throw stones.

and yes i am 100% sure that i am smarter than you not based on what I say when I flame but simply because by most if not all, widely accepted measures of intelligence I am sure I am smarter than you.

Read through the entire conversation and see who started with the baits first, you and your buttbuddy Pepsis or me. It's evident that you care a lot more than me and by your own justification, that makes you a loser. I just enjoy arguing back because I find it entertaining to shut retards up.

You lead a runescape clan and an unsuccessful one at that, come again? Men in glass houses should not throw stones.

and yes i am 100% sure that i am smarter than you not based on what I say when I flame but simply because by most if not all, widely accepted measures of intelligence I am sure I am smarter than you.

Read through the entire conversation and see who started with the baits first, you and your buttbuddy Pepsis or me. It's evident that you care a lot more than me and by your own justification, that makes you a loser. I just enjoy arguing back because I find it entertaining to shut retards up.

Edit-Honestly just edited out making you look stupid because I don't care enough and I feel bad for you poor little critter lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Guess I'm the new EoC moderator of this section

LSITS OLNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* idiots

24zwuad.png

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Rs3

Cp - Only clan that cares enough to further invest another 6~ years of their life into a counter productive game.

It's actually a productive game, not counter-productive lol. If it was counter-productive the game would've stayed the same x_x

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Rs3

Cp - Only clan that cares enough to further invest another 6~ years of their life into a counter productive game.

It's actually a productive game, not counter-productive lol. If it was counter-productive the game would've stayed the same x_x

Going on the premise people actually want to make something of their lives runescape is counter productive to that goal. I.E you're trying to save money but continually buy stuff that's on credit, you wouldn't look at the product the individual is buying you'd look at the fact that they're buying stuff on credit which is counter productive of the fact they're trying to save money.

titanj.png

Rs3

Going on the premise people actually want to make something of their lives runescape is counter productive to that goal. I.E you're trying to save money but continually buy stuff that's on credit, you wouldn't look at the product the individual is buying you'd look at the fact that they're buying stuff on credit which is counter productive of the fact they're trying to save money.

When you said counter productive game I understood it as you saying the game isn't going anywhere, not the person's life. Maybe if you said another 6~ counter productive years of their life into this game that would make more sense with what you just explained, but you called the game itself counter productive which it isn't seeing as it is productively trying to target a new audience to play it.

So yea guess it's just a misunderstanding

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Rs3

When you said counter productive game I understood it as you saying the game isn't going anywhere, not the person's life. Maybe if you said another 6~ counter productive years of their life into this game that would make more sense with what you just explained, but you called the game itself counter productive which it isn't seeing as it is productively trying to target a new audience to play it.

What is productive in one's life?

The most important thing in life is gardening, and even that is not so important.

128250368099.gif

Rs3

Their life isn't counter productive it's the actions they make which are counter productive thus them not meeting their goal of maybe having a fruitful life. but ye like u said misunderstanding

titanj.png

Rs3

Their life isn't counter productive it's the actions they make which are counter productive thus them not meeting their goal of maybe having a fruitful life. but ye like u said misunderstanding

you are making this way more serious than this actually is rofl

Rs3

hi semtex :wub:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Rs3

hi semtex :wub:

hey guys lets talk about everything besides our lists!!!!!

Hi loki, rumors have it that you were like the best p2p caller in rs2, and yet i hardy even know you? Y have we never made love

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com