Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Rs3

Cp - Only clan that cares enough to further invest another 6~ years of their life into a counter productive game.

It's actually a productive game, not counter-productive lol. If it was counter-productive the game would've stayed the same x_x

Going on the premise people actually want to make something of their lives runescape is counter productive to that goal. I.E you're trying to save money but continually buy stuff that's on credit, you wouldn't look at the product the individual is buying you'd look at the fact that they're buying stuff on credit which is counter productive of the fact they're trying to save money.

When you said counter productive game I understood it as you saying the game isn't going anywhere, not the person's life. Maybe if you said another 6~ counter productive years of their life into this game that would make more sense with what you just explained, but you called the game itself counter productive which it isn't seeing as it is productively trying to target a new audience to play it.

So yea guess it's just a misunderstanding

Their life isn't counter productive it's the actions they make which are counter productive thus them not meeting their goal of maybe having a fruitful life. but ye like u said misunderstanding

you are making this way more serious than this actually is rofl

hi semtex :wub:

hey guys lets talk about everything besides our lists!!!!!

Hi loki, rumors have it that you were like the best p2p caller in rs2, and yet i hardy even know you? Y have we never made love

You sent me a PM before when a channel we both idled in had 2 females going at it you were talking about how nice a sight it was seeing a cat fight break down

Edit- My calling isn't the best it's my strategy and positioning that makes things happen

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rs3

Cp - Only clan that cares enough to further invest another 6~ years of their life into a counter productive game.

It's actually a productive game, not counter-productive lol. If it was counter-productive the game would've stayed the same x_x

Going on the premise people actually want to make something of their lives runescape is counter productive to that goal. I.E you're trying to save money but continually buy stuff that's on credit, you wouldn't look at the product the individual is buying you'd look at the fact that they're buying stuff on credit which is counter productive of the fact they're trying to save money.

When you said counter productive game I understood it as you saying the game isn't going anywhere, not the person's life. Maybe if you said another 6~ counter productive years of their life into this game that would make more sense with what you just explained, but you called the game itself counter productive which it isn't seeing as it is productively trying to target a new audience to play it.

So yea guess it's just a misunderstanding

Their life isn't counter productive it's the actions they make which are counter productive thus them not meeting their goal of maybe having a fruitful life. but ye like u said misunderstanding

you are making this way more serious than this actually is rofl

I take intellectual debate very seriously, how dare he have the audacity to even comprehend quoting me! Pretentious ****! ffs im so made atm.

titanj.png

EoC

CP

EF - Atleast giving us mini wars

HI - Got defence

EOP - Haven't done anything .. o.O

Rs is dead m8.

Why are you still posting here? Go back to call of duty r[]fl!

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

5 year prediction

1. CP

still alive and spamming purewarfare claiming to have closed everyone with vcards still safely tucked away

looooooooooool

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

5 year prediction

1. CP

still alive and spamming purewarfare claiming to have closed everyone with vcards still safely tucked away

looooooooooool

whisper kid ftw

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

EoC

CP

HI - Got defence

Rs is dead m8.

I don't play call of duty nor do i play any other game, i'm studying law at the moment. I just drop by on these forums because they're rather amusing and a nice break from strenuous law study.

titanj.png

EoC

CP

HI - Got defence

Rs is dead m8.

I don't play call of duty nor do i play any other game, i'm studying law at the moment. I just drop by on these forums because they're rather amusing and a nice break from strenuous law study.

my dorm mate studies law, looks like a pain in the ass

EoC

CP

HI - Got defence

Rs is dead m8.

my dorm mate studies law, looks like a pain in the ass

it is m8 ffs, so gay rofl

titanj.png

EoC

CP

HI - Got defence

Rs is dead m8.

Wow I hope if I ever get in trouble with the law your the guy against me.. How could you ever put me in jail you have a lisp ****** R[]FL!!

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

EoC

CP

HI - Got defence

Rs is dead m8.

Wow I hope if I ever get in trouble with the law your the guy against me.. How could you ever put me in jail you have a lisp ****** R[]FL!!

Don't worry Drunk. If you ever got in a little trouble I'd be the one sending you down.

I do law

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

EoC

CP

HI - Got defence

Rs is dead m8.

Don't worry Drunk. If you ever got in a little trouble I'd be the one sending you down.

I do law

Chain is law.

You do Chain.

Hi