Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

Sorry my lists contain clans that have stayed open for the whole year, thus being the overall 2012 list. You cant possibly be in that list if you werent open entire year. That's like me collecting 20 best p2p warrers in the game and beating everyone within 1 week at matched 20v20 and claiming best matched clan for the entire year. Doesn't work like that.

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

Sorry my lists contain clans that have stayed open for the whole year, thus being the overall 2012 list. You cant possibly be in that list if you werent open entire year. That's like me collecting 20 best p2p warrers in the game and beating everyone within 1 week at matched 20v20 and claiming best matched clan for the entire year. Doesn't work like that.

Zenith and EOP are both better than MM in P2P matched, and have been for the majority of the year.

qlmSOQW.png

2012 Overall

F2P:

MM

Fi

Z

CP

EoP

P2P:

Fi

Mm

Foe

Z

H

TLP

EoP

CP

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

Zenith and EOP are both better than MM in P2P matched, and have been for the majority of the year.

mm is better than z and eop by a mile and it's pretty funny coming from you because you are terrible at this game lmao. Every time we would mini whatever clan you just so happened to be in for that month you would get banged even though you bring full tank gear + inv, maging with body body and runic staff etc

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

mm is better than z and eop by a mile and it's pretty funny coming from you because you are terrible at this game lmao. Every time we would mini whatever clan you just so happened to be in for that month you would get banged even though you bring full tank gear + inv, maging with body body and runic staff etc

No pepsis, until like 1-2 months ago we were able to beat any clan matched p2p ( as shown at pct ), only recently we started losing

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

No pepsis, until like 1-2 months ago we were able to beat any clan matched p2p ( as shown at pct ), only recently we started losing

No reprezented, you lost to TLP one round, complained about spears? then let a 138 in your fc and claimed #1.

P2P matched all of 2012

1. Fi ~ dominant from early 2012 till early summer, then dominant again after summer.

2. TLP ~ Had a really strong spurt in summer, that was short lived, but seemed untouchable at the time

3. FOE ~ rocky year for FOE, but managed to make a rebound and make it back to the top 3

P2P matched right now

1. Fatality/Havoc ~ Fatality as the defending champions, Havoc recently beat TLP/FOE, Fatality lost a few good warrers to some smaller clans. Interested to see which way this prep goes.

2. ^

3. FOE ~ FOE was untouchable in 2011 with the CPR kids who joined them, along with FOEs already amazing quality, kinda fell off in 2012.

4. TLP ~ Always been good matched, actually think this is the first time in years they haven't been top 3. Small slump, sucks to see it happen right before EOC, as they're a good clan based on quality.

5. Z/EOP ~ both are really inconsistent as far as quality goes, but when both clans have the right people on they give the top clans a run for their money.

6. Hazard ~ Really amazing members, probably some of the best members in the game. Tons of potential for this clan, unfortunately the leadership is too brain dead to take advantage of it.

7. MM ~ Can't beat any of the above clans, has problems competing even with # advantages, just no quality, no hope for this clan as far as matched goes.

qlmSOQW.png

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

is that before or after you rush with +5 because i have b gloves

qlmSOQW.png

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

what didn't they lose that fight lol you didn't even eat it was like 4v10 and you said not to eat but we still won because their clan is so foreign they can't even understand what they're saying to each other one guy speaks dutch the other speaks japanese

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

what didn't they lose that fight lol you didn't even eat it was like 4v10 and you said not to eat but we still won because their clan is so foreign they can't even understand what they're saying to each other one guy speaks dutch the other speaks japanese

IKR I didn't even bring food for gods sake and we still ******* beat them l[]l

Edit: OUTNUMBERED TOO LOL, definitely deserve #7 matched

qlmSOQW.png

f2p matched 100 min

1) MM - proved it in large scale 100 v 100's multiple times

2) FOE - beat FI in 100 v 100, MM's biggest competition

3) CP - would have ranked FI over CP, but I guess CP did win that full out and they proved they are capable of pulling 100.

4) FI - ^

p2p matched 100 min

1) FOE - there arn't too many high opt p2p fights but I think FOE gets benefit of the doubt

2) FI - came a long way in p2p, would be sweet to see them fight FOE with high opts

3) TLP - hard to rank you guys, but you're great at p2p

4) MM - don't see them beating the above in matched.

Sorry but I don't really see a point in ranking matched opts fights if the majority of the clan isn't participating in the fight. So this is my opinion if the above clans pulled 100 minimum. IDC about who is the best at 40 vs 40's etc because that will constantly vary depending on who is representing the clan. Sorry to smaller clans.

2012 overall rankings

1) MM/FI - MM had f2p, FI had p2p, can make a case for both clans as to why they were #1

2) ^

3) FOE

f2p overall 2012

mm

eop/fi

foe

cp

tlp/z

p2p overall 2012

foe

mm

fi

tlp/eop

z/h

cp

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

na this is when we slap your clan around whether it be eop, nme, havoc, frenzy or whatever other clan you were in in 2k12. individually you are bad at runescape and from what i've heard that lisp makes you a bad caller too so you've really got nothing going for you. perhaps that's why you clanhop so much, you try to get a clan to carry you but each and every one inevitably crumbles under your dead weight

also idk what loki's talking about and i don't think he knows either seeing as he's only come back to rs for like the past month or however long havoc v85 was open

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

na this is when we slap your clan around whether it be eop, nme, havoc, frenzy or whatever other clan you were in in 2k12. individually you are bad at runescape and from what i've heard that lisp makes you a bad caller too so you've really got nothing going for you. perhaps that's why you clanhop so much, you try to get a clan to carry you but each and every one inevitably crumbles under your dead weight

also idk what loki's talking about and i don't think he knows either seeing as he's only come back to rs for like the past month or however long havoc v85 was open

stopped reading @ eop, i've never been in EOP.

P2P matched

1. Fi

2. Havoc

3. FOE

4. TLP

5. Z

qlmSOQW.png

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

you really are a nerd lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Pay to play matched

Foe

Tlp

Fi

Mm

l0l

you really are a nerd lol

looks like i hit a sore spot and yeah i am, i am also a lot smarter than you :)

better to be a nerd who plays rs than a dropout who plays rs!