Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The sensitive subject of...

Willy

Clans deliberately telling low levels/applicants not to come to miniwars, but more importantly preps.

I remember 2 years ago when you'd see a whole range of members attending preps, from level 70s in ghostly robes and ancient staffs, to level 60s with leather bodys. Now in some clans (not naming any names because I don't wanna get warned) if you don't have certain gear/levels/items/experience you are not aloud to attend preps. I can understand sitting these low level noobs if you have to, but telling them to attend a prep is just ridiculous.

Why?

-Because if they meet the reqs to join your clan surely they have the right to go to your event?

-Telling certain members not to come doesn't give you a realistic understanding of where your clan is matched.

-Neglecting certain members won't help them improve

-It will **** them off and they'll end up leaving.

I'm tired of having to sit 10-15 people at preps because clans are doing this. I know they can pull more because a clan that pulls 40ish to weekends then pulling 20 to preps really is a joke.

How do I know this? Well leaks/spies have told me. Plus Ive seen topics on clan announcements telling their members to keep preps quiet so applicants don't attend.

Discuss

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont know man but your one appealing dude.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

it's fun coming up against lvl 80's+ with lvl 50's and 60's and winning most of the time.

(at least when i attend mini's)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Fatality doesn't do this. I really haven't seen a clan/team do this besides like 6 months ago where I think it was Tribulation or some other P2P clan brought 11 to a miniwar to match our 11, but since we were all high levels, they decided to sit 4 of their lowest so we would sit 4 of our highest.

Banged em' 3-0 anyway.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Fatality doesn't do this. I really haven't seen a clan/team do this besides like 6 months ago where I think it was Tribulation or some other P2P clan brought 11 to a miniwar to match our 11, but since we were all high levels, they decided to sit 4 of their lowest so we would sit 4 of our highest.

Banged em' 3-0 anyway.

If you don't see this happening you obviously don't attend many preps :thumbsup:

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

It really depends on what clan you're in, CP doesn't do this.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Corrupt Pures never does unless a big prep may come down to a 1-1 or 2-2 tie in which it is more advantageous for the older and higher leveled members to war. Otherwise, apps and newer kids need REAL prep experience and here in CP they actually war the legit rounds. I hear several other clans do not function this way and so they basically have a sit unit in preps and minis, which is just retarded IMO and all the newer guys suffer because of that.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Preps are preps, who cares if you lose them. They're designed to make your clan improve.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Willy making a constructive topic.

Now I've seen it all.

To be fair; I'm always volunteer to sit (either in Enigma, Negative or Malice) because I know I'm always one of the lower leveled kids.

I don't mind sitting, but being told not to come (fu inu) is a whole other story.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

The fact IR members still believe what I said to Zo because our levels owned makes me lol.

I know for a fact zenith don't allow levels to come to preps.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

Tell them to get the right gear.

If you don't work with the members, there's no point they should be working with your clan. (If you understand what I mean). Why have members, recruit, etc. just to not let them do anything.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Banged em' 3-0 anyway.

Are you really trying to say that TR had 4 low levels..(or that FI won a mini?:S)?

You seem to be delerious/flaming with a green rank.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

How do you think MM got the 3-0 on us. They had a post on their site telling apps to not even bother coming. lol'd.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki