Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rise In Activity

P0ke N Die

y Havoc so flame?

Topic is true dont see it's purpose though.

thats just zack upset that we grew with quality while the other mpc did the ol' recycling numbers thing so they never fought us lol

my post is about the clans that are too scared to lose anything because they think their hyped up bandwagoner members will leave if they do bad in a fight lol

Typically, p2p clan leader saying that every other clan leader is doing bad when really ur the one being #10 and clans that u named in ur other post is #1 and #2.

Also I'm pretty sure that if u ask MM leaders for a fight on sunday they will have enough trust in their members to accept it :thumbsup:

too bad I didn't name only 2 other clans I listed all the clans that have balls to fight ;P

Also, I'm pretty sure I listed MM, the only pure clan in this community, as a clan with balls.

We'd love to fight MM more often, and would even agree to limit it to 1 def gear against them in a PKRI in wilderness if other clans would just let us fight lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

y Havoc so flame?

thats just zack upset that we grew with quality while the other mpc did the ol' recycling numbers thing so they never fought us lol

my post is about the clans that are too scared to lose anything because they think their hyped up bandwagoner members will leave if they do bad in a fight lol

You scoff at other clans for not rising at the same pace as you and fail to mention you only rose because a clan closed into you.

cbxOC.png

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

y Havoc so flame?

Typically, p2p clan leader saying that every other clan leader is doing bad when really ur the one being #10 and clans that u named in ur other post is #1 and #2.

Also I'm pretty sure that if u ask MM leaders for a fight on sunday they will have enough trust in their members to accept it :thumbsup:

I think you misread his post. He said he wish clans had the confidence in its members like MM, FOE, TLP, etc. He wasn't calling them out. He kinda worded it poorly.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

y Havoc so flame?

I think you misread his post. He said he wish clans had the confidence in its members like MM, FOE, TLP, etc. He wasn't calling them out. He kinda worded it poorly.

No, I just worded it to **** off some people hoping they'll do something about it lol like this EOP ***** rank up here who seems to forget that we crashed their kiddy midweek before CPR joined us. We're still calling them out after a majority of CPR left.

Keep posting about midweeks but never trying to fight us unless you have +10 EOP if I were you guys I'd get religious and pray that Zenith loses the full out, slumps, and hopefully with a bit of luck closes into you guys so you can go back to your stampede of talking ****, until then.. Well, it just sucks that we don't do F2P doesn't it?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

y Havoc so flame?

No, I just worded it to **** off some people hoping they'll do something about it lol like this EOP ***** rank up here who seems to forget that we crashed their kiddy midweek before CPR joined us. We're still calling them out after a majority of CPR left.

Keep posting about midweeks but never trying to fight us unless you have +10 EOP if I were you guys I'd get religious and pray that Zenith loses the full out, slumps, and hopefully with a bit of luck closes into you guys so you can go back to your stampede of talking ****, until then.. Well, it just sucks that we don't do F2P doesn't it?

yur a fiesty lil feller aint ya cbxOC.png

qOY7v.png

y Havoc so flame?

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

y Havoc so flame?

you used to be just a lil troll now you're all gassed up lool

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

y Havoc so flame?

you used to be just a lil troll now you're just lil cbxOC.png

qOY7v.png

y Havoc so flame?

L0L IRL AT MILKY

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

y Havoc so flame?

You're worse than 101 sins.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

y Havoc so flame?

crystal10.gif

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

y Havoc so flame?

y Havoc so flame?

qOY7v.png