Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy Saturday Trip

Charlie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job, but you really didn't kill that many TH members.

Well only 3 of you got away, so unless you got dominated by O so bad you were almost cleared, or your pull alone was awful (suggests so seen as you ran and hopped whenever we got close to you) you sir are lying.

Ps, epic trip, was hilarious :P.

I'm tired to see NME crashing a clan then say it was 1vs2.

You guys are pathetic when I asked a pkri you said no. Then u go crash a clan. Cant you fight ur own battles..?

I don't get it....

"Can't fight your own battles?," yet you teamed with TH- yep that's logical.

We were going to have a pkri with Control. It was already set up. But NME is jelly.

We logged in on Control (on accident obviously... who would do so on purpose?). They killed a few of us but spammed off. We went to graveyard and then you guys came, we might have killed 1 or 2 of your members. Get your facts right before you say we crashed.

Was fun :)!

heartline8.gif

Good job, but you really didn't kill that many TH members.

Well only 3 of you got away, so unless you got dominated by O so bad you were almost cleared, or your pull alone was awful (suggests so seen as you ran and hopped whenever we got close to you) you sir are lying.

Ps, epic trip, was hilarious :P.

We had way more than 3. Idk where you get your information.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

grats on the trip. I wasn't there so not exactly sure how it went down but hopefully we can do some clean 1v1 fights in the future instead of resorting to crashing.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

grats on the trip. I wasn't there so not exactly sure how it went down but hopefully we can do some clean 1v1 fights in the future instead of resorting to crashing.

Not sure if srs

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice