Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's F2P Pwnage (06/08/2011)

P0ke N Die

TVnse.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Today we set out with 42 People and after a pretty laid back 3 hour trip, we left the wilderness with 37 soldiers still standing strong. We didn't do much today, but we had three really fun fights and the last one against Zenith was an epic tale of ownageness. Please enjoy reading our thread.

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs We Are Royalty

Our first fight was against WAR. We knew that CP were walking up single to come and crash the fight and so we told our good old friends EOP to anti-crash. Their presence frightened CP and they didn't come up to crash it afterall. They did try near the end but Z took care of them. The fight started east of gap and we quickly took an advantage, banging out many piles. It was just a straight up fight really and after we had a good enough advantage, we pushed WAR from the gap to the east single strip.

110806163110.png

110806163116.png

110806163206.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs Outrage

The second fight of the evening was against our good friends Outrage. We defended at the maze and awaited our rivals to enter our domain. The fight looked pretty close at the start but we managed to take the upper hand with our superior piling and managed to push Outrage out of the maze. Don't have pics, watch the vid.

h1cJY.png

Control vs Zenith

The final battle was an epic one. I can actually write the starting numbers here because they have been confirmed and I talked to a staff member, that is allowed. Zenith rushed us at the chaos altar which is our strongest territory seeing as we can return fast and we are all closer combats. We were outnumbered heavily and Zenith took an upper hand, so we got a massive return group west of the CA and started fighting there. After a while, Zenith retreated to 18 ports and we went back inside the CA to pray up. Zenith foolishly re-reushed us when we had all of our returners in full gear with full prayer points and took the advantage. We cleared Zenith and logged out to end the fight. Zenith most likely would have returned with just as many so I'm not claiming a win here, just felt it was time to end the fight and log.

CT Starting - 32 (Pic)

110806181356.png

Z Starting - 44 (Pic)

110806151408.png

It was the end of the day and we thought we would go out with a bang in a chaos altar fight, outnumbered by 12. What really won it for us was a few latecomers logged on towards the end and we eventually had 35 people and Zenith dropped to under 40. Once again, not claiming a win because Zenith had the upper hand twice. We just had the upper hand when we decided to call it a day.

110806181205.png

110806181239.png

110806181338.png

110806182105.png

110806182135.png

110806182159.png

110806182220.png

110806182907.png

110806183507.png

110806184642.png

110806184804.png

110806184845.png

h1cJY.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

The fight versus Zenith was my 2nd favorite fight since I've joined CT. The other being our massive return fight versus TLP a few months back. :D

2s1ry3n.jpg

Nice job CT :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

<3

Hey semi skimmed.

For not much action it was definitively an awesome trip and the zenith fight at the end was one of the funnest we have had in a while ^^.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

good job on your trip! but i saw so many mains with you on my spy :\

Can you back up the story with proof please? As i'm sure your aware we have proof of your mains.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.