Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

to be honest

cx ftw yes

to be honest the ct plus cp vs z and fi fight was awesome, the teams where fair considering we won one round. a lot of people in the mpc community got to feel how a 100 vs 100 felt.

it would be nice to see other clans getting together to do planned activities like this one

The LPC's should get togethier like a 2v2 or a 3v3 and do either a 60v60 or 80v80 would be alot of fun for everyone.

ya true even hpc if they wanted... control and cp were thinking about doing like a fight for the ruins or something some time soon so if zenith is interested... talk to poke :D

Malice and NME were discussing something like Green vs Purple for the LPC blah blah. Of course we'd have to talk to the potential purple candidates, but all in all it'd be an amazing fight.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

ye looked nice, should do a p2p one too, be good practice too for some clans for maybe upcoming pcr wars, as they wouldn't normally practice with these ops they might had at an fullout :P

also maybe try out dangerous red portal next time if cc is outpulled that much, idk how many randoms there were, but if u just wore team capes, hop to a random world, u could have a great fullout ;p

9ftifd.png

ye looked nice, should do a p2p one too, be good practice too for some clans for maybe upcoming pcr wars, as they wouldn't normally practice with these ops they might had at an fullout :P

also maybe try out dangerous red portal next time if cc is outpulled that much, idk how many randoms there were, but if u just wore team capes, hop to a random world, u could have a great fullout ;p

good idea but to many snipes would show up lool :P

Was extremely fun.

Hopefully there's something like this again. I've never had a fullout or a big war like that in a long time, and to be quite honest it can come down to the individual performance. I lagged and ran into the other clan once and got absolutely destroyed. Another time I even went into a pocket on accident and barely made it out alive haha.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Yea i think this would be real fun, looks like every1 had fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We should do this again next week (;

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

It was a ton of fun. I was impressed by the ranks of each clan making it happen in such a short period of time.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ SORRY I DROPPED DORITOS ON THIS TOPIC

On Topic: Was a lot of fun and was good experience for clans who have not had a big full out before

LOL! Who still plays this game

◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ SORRY I DROPPED DORITOS ON THIS TOPIC

On Topic: Was a lot of fun and was good experience for clans who have not had a big full out before

u dropped all ur doritos on like 10 topics.

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png