Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Preptastic Thursday!

Ben√

Being the fun and active clan that we are, we’re always looking out for more clans to prep. This week, two more clans approached us asking for a prep and we gladly accepted. I am happy to say that we peaked at 26 people without spamming our IRC and without any topics on forums. I understand many of you will look at these as a 'miniwar' but some of the clans that we prepped have a relatively small ML and pulled an impressive amount of it today as they have prepared hard.

enemyf.png

lith.png

40559231.png

enemyf.png

If you would like to find out more about Enemy, visit us at www.nme-rs.com or just come chill in #NME

The first to fight us where the brave, nationalistic Lithuanians. The fight started off with us attacking, getting a few quick KOs off the bat before LTU tried to make a movement towards centre. Our well trained Enemy members detected this, and were not fooled by this smart move by our opponents. They stayed put where the fight had started, binding and piling those late Lithuanian members who were scrambling for their lives. Eventually it was only a matter of moving to the centre and pushing them away. We only lost 1 person in this round.

Enemy: 20 -> 19

Lithuanian's: 17 -> 0

110811220832.png

110811220846.png

110811220923.png

96837741.png

After the outstanding performance in round 1, we wanted to maintain the same standard of war in the second. We made a 3x3 box in the open awaiting an attack. The aggressive men from Lithuania came running in with their scimitars out, trying to get on top of us. We called a movement south, dragging a few with us. After piling them and gaining a superior option advantage, we rushed back into them, finishing them off.

Enemy: 20 -> 14

Lithuanian's: 19 -> 0

110811222110.png

110811222229.png

110811222319.png

110811222403.png

110811222412.png[/cente]

96007259.png

Recently, we’ve tried to bring a bit of variety to pure clanning. Instead of doing the same, rehearsed PKRI on classic in a knock out round, we’ve been encouraging more clans to explore other maps and placing everyone in different scenarios with us. Thankfully LTU were happy to agree to a PKRI on turrets, first to 100. This was an outstanding fight, and I must say, we were extremely organised. We performed manoeuvres immaculately and spammed our towers high. It would be extremely hard to write a paragraph about this war as so much happened, so I urge you to watch the video at the top of the page.

Enemy: Ending on 100 kills

Lithuanian's: Ending on 61 Kills

110811222908.png

110811223009.png

110811223022.png

110811223127.png

110811223150.png

110811223243.png

110811223319.png

110811223605.png

110811224512.png

110811224900.png

enemyf.png

21783651.png

The second clan to approach us was Excel. Their leader, hon0r had expressed his hatred towards us for some unknown reason. However, I’m happy to say; despite a little bit of flame from the occasional XL member, it was a pleasantly fun experienced, thanks!

This was best of 5, all rounds where be dangerous. I suggest you watch the video as we were so focused they forgot to take pictures haha!

40559231.png

The first round, we attacked. After failing to get our first two piles down it looked as though all was doomed until our warlord, Prateek, called a movement. This confused XL hugely, and we managed to pull back a 3 man deficit. With our KO unit established, we were in a much better position than XL, who where spread all across the map. It was merely a matter of picking them off one by one.

Enemy: 17 -> 10

Excel - 17 - 0

96837741.png

The second round was an extremely intense affair, both clans put up a good fight. We managed to gain a superior option advanced, but XL pulled it back. Both clans had KO units that were doing work until one Enemy member managed to do an extraordinary tank (Yea, I saw it Altus). During that time, we were able to drop 2 or 3 XL members putting us 4 men ahead.

Enemy: 16 -> 6

Excel - 16 - 0

96007259.png

We attacked again in round 3, and I can pretty much say, it was domination from the start. We got our scimitars out and got on top of them from the beginning.

Enemy: 19 -> 11

Excel - 19 - 0

29087210.png

Round 4 was on plat. This was again, another splendid performance. We got our bows out and started to drop XL members left, right and centre. After establishing 2/3 KO units we heavily outnumbered our opponents. We were extremely aggressive, preventing our opponents from attacking back, taking the video despite two of our members disconnecting on rush.

Enemy: 18 (2 disconnected) -> 15

Excel - 18 - 0

14412489.png

The last round was a bit of fun. Letting one of our members lead with Gold (g) robes on we rushed towards them. Unfortantely, being the noob of the clan, Arran (yep, name and shame mate) left the clan chat upon rush sending us into a confused disarray. None the less, Excel won this round fair and square, good job.

Enemy: 17 -> 0

Excel - 17 - 8?

enemyf.png

Hi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice job NME.

Sucks you guys dont accept our preps :(

Im sure if you asked rather than spouting your mouth on every one of our topics then we would!

th :(

Pmed your ranks three days in a row :(

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Would be interesting to see you vs WAR or Outrage or some other unorganized high combat clan vs your low combat high organization.

We've done it. CENSORED (22:49:32) <@Prateek> THATS TOP SECRET.

@Scott

Nice job NME.

Sucks you guys dont accept our preps :(

Im sure if you asked rather than spouting your mouth on every one of our topics then we would!

Pmed your ranks three days in a row :(

you mean the past three days when we've had preps organised every day?

4Fdyf.png