Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wanna own mm???? Join the Que laddos...

walli

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Foe, but don't MM do unofficials on Friday :O?

no dude we totally had a 40 pull to an official trip 4 days after pulling 100 to a war it makes no difference that FOE and EOP had 30 more than us each for their official trips I mean if thats what they think is a good trip they must really have some sucky weekends

no dude we totally had a 40 pull to an official trip 4 days after pulling 100 to a war it makes no difference that FOE and EOP had 30 more than us each for their official trips I mean if thats what they think is a good trip they must really have some sucky weekends

Wouldn't put it past you guys :3

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

I know you're just an MM intro or whatever, but if you look at MM's weekends this past summer, they've been total ****.

it was an mm official trip, however i have no time nor care for the running of your struggling clan so keep your issues off this topic.

I post to show the brilliance of my own clan the opinions of others mean very little unless coming in form of constructive criticism of our performance or video.

#TEAM-WALLI

Wouldn't put it past you guys :3

didn't you like clan hop 3 times

Eop slurping more and more each week lol

Automatic generated message.

Reason: We're sorry to inform you this isnt an EOP topic. You probs so mad that u even say those kind of things on other clans topics.

Lol. :teehee:

Good job Boys. :thumbsup:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

we had like 40 people lol how many did you have 70

cause MM's never won with a huge opts advantage

:jay:

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend