Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs FOE [F2P PREP/3-0]

Milky

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why they didn't take advantage of the defence cap but thanks for the prep i guess.

could have asked us for 1 def cap and we would have accepted.

thanks for the fight nonetheless guys.

edit: you didn't get 8 kills in a round **** off

I think they knew it would've been the same result as last week if they were allowed to use def.

Kinda like Cory knew we would have torn you a second ******* if you didn't drop out of PCR

If anything Cory would've been afraid of FOE, which he wasn't lol. FOE declared after we dropped out then you idiots did.

You only won cause of your addy, and nothing else.

Good job on using nice music in that video though, enjoyed it.

You don't have to be mad about today then coming here and posting **** that's not true and you know it.

FOE agreed to do 30 defence, we fight them 1 defence all the time and beat them plenty of times.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You don't have to be mad about today then coming here and posting **** that's not true and you know it.

FOE agreed to do 30 defence, we fight them 1 defence all the time and beat them plenty of times.

You're taking it way too offensively.

FOE were all in 1 def gear and you were all in mith and addy. That's it. You had a significant advantage, and you don't seem to acknowledge it.

Don't bring up irrelevant shit like "we fight them 1 defense all the time and beat them plenty of times", that just makes you look like you're desperate for a good public image. Stay on topic.

P.S I have no reason to be mad about what happened against NME and EoP, it was a fun miniwar.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

FOE were all in 1 def gear and you were all in mith and addy. That's it. You had a significant advantage, and you don't seem to acknowledge it.

Don't bring up irrelevant shit like "we fight them 1 defense all the time and beat them plenty of times", that just makes you look like you're desperate for a good public image. Stay on topic.

P.S I have no reason to be mad about what happened against NME and EoP, it was a fun miniwar.

You inferring my clan can't compete without addy is offensive, and you obviously meant it to be so. I acknowledge that we were in mith and addy and they weren't, nowhere have i denied it, and my statement about our previous 1 defence fights isn't irrelevant as you implied we could only win where we have an armour advantage.

And i'm perfectly calm, although a little amused at you camping this thread attempting to troll and bait people all because we beat you in a 15 v 15 that no-one in my clan really gave two ***** about :squid:

qOY7v.png

You inferring my clan can't compete without addy is offensive, and you obviously meant it to be so. I acknowledge that we were in mith and addy and they weren't, nowhere have i denied it, and my statement about our previous 1 defence fights isn't irrelevant as you implied we could only win where we have an armour advantage.

And i'm perfectly calm, although a little amused at you camping this thread attempting to troll and bait people all because we beat you in a 15 v 15 that no-one in my clan really gave two ***** about :squid:

Your warlord failed to acknowledge the rules in the topic. With rules being different you think he would. Now I see why you guys won, and from Prateek's point of view I see where he's coming from. In my recent memory, you guys haven't defeated FOE in a 1 defense cap. Maybe a month or two ago, but the last one was slaughter and it kind of shows how armor makes a difference, especially at 35v35 opts.

He's not trying to offend your clan. If you don't want to take offense to it then try being a nice guy and going to their cap.

All that aside, good job EOP.

Hostility

Re-read my reply to you previously. I never said that your clan cannot compete without addy, because that is irrelevant. In this particular fight you all had addy+mith, whereas FOE did not have any of that to their advantange. In this particular prep, the addy+mith helped you guys much more than your leading, your piling, etc. You did not outpreform FOE, which is simply my opinion, based off of the facts. (FOE's 1 def against EOP's addy)

Stop jumping to conclusions and implying things that I haven't actually said. You've only replied with speculations. Please stop assuming things.

156e03s.png

After losing to FOE last week we identified our mistakes and worked on them 10x harder. We peaked at 50 pirates at 4:30 est and hopped to w55 expecting nothing less than a 3-0. Here is the outcome:

No you guys did not acknowledge the fact that you all had addy on, and FOE had 1 def armour on. You only made yourselves look like kings.

As for the little "Y3W R TR0LL N B41T CUZ Y3W MAD3 WE B33T Y3W" - I am actually glad we had that miniwar against you guys, and I'm proud of my members that they came out giving you guys a fight.

Oh, and you've been camping this topic as much as me. No need for personal insults here.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Your warlord failed to acknowledge the rules in the topic. With rules being different you think he would. Now I see why you guys won, and from Prateek's point of view I see where he's coming from. In my recent memory, you guys haven't defeated FOE in a 1 defense cap. Maybe a month or two ago, but the last one was slaughter and it kind of shows how armor makes a difference, especially at 35v35 opts.

He's not trying to offend your clan. If you don't want to take offense to it then try being a nice guy and going to their cap.

All that aside, good job EOP.

We obliged to the rules organized earlier in the week, its nothing to do with us whether or not they chose to wear monk robes or addy or chicken costumes.

qOY7v.png

Re-read my reply to you previously. I never said that your clan cannot compete without addy because that is irrelevant. In this particular fight you all had addy+mith, whereas FOE did not have any of that to their advantange. In this particular prep, the addy+mith helped you guys much more than your leading, your piling, etc. You did not outpreform FOE, which is simply my opinion, based off of the facts. (FOE's 1 def against EOP's addy)

Stop jumping to conclusions and implying things that I haven't actually said. You've only replied with speculations. Please stop assuming things.

156e03s.png

After losing to FOE last week we identified our mistakes and worked on them 10x harder. We peaked at 50 pirates at 4:30 est and hopped to w55 expecting nothing less than a 3-0. Here is the outcome:

No you guys did not acknowledge the fact that you all had addy on, and FOE had 1 def armour on. You only made yourselves look like kings.

As for the little "Y3W R TR0LL N B41T CUZ Y3W MAD3 WE B33T Y3W" - I am actually glad we had that miniwar against you guys, and I'm proud of my members that they came out giving you guys a fight.

Funny how two clans can outperform us when they lose :Slim: . It's also funny you criticizing me for speculating when the line before you passed judgement on our leading for that prep when you weren't present and thus have no clue of how it was actually lead.

Anyway, if you are really that emotionally invested in this topic, continue to reply because i'm enjoying watching your replies become less and less coherent, although i'm slightly preoccupied right now with some course work.

qOY7v.png

A clan can outperform another and still lose. The advantages in this game outweigh individual performance.

I didn't say you had bad leadership, I simply said your addy was the winning factor. Once again, you jump to conclusions.

You should really stop going using personal insults in an argument, it only makes you look inferior.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

A clan can outperform another and still lose. The advantages in this game outweigh individual performance.

I didn't say you had bad leadership, I simply said your addy was the winning factor. Once again, you jump to conclusions.

You should really stop going using personal insults in an argument, it only makes you look inferior.

I didn't say you said we had bad leadership, once again you jump to conclusions. And you can't outperform a clan and lose, because the clan that performs better wins.

And i haven't made any personal insults.

Anything else? zzz

qOY7v.png