Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Statistics V2

P0ke N Die

On June 26th 2011 I created a topic which can be viewed HERE comparing the combat levels and defence levels of each clan. Nearly two months later, I have decided to create another one so that you can compare the stats of each clan over the last two months. Enjoy!

COMBAT

1. IR (98)

2. TLP (95)

3. H (95)

4. FOE (94)

5. FI (92)

6. EOP (90)

7. Z (90)

8. WAR (89)

9. CP (89)

10. O (89)

11. MM (88)

12. MA (88)

13. CT (81)

14. TH (78)

15. EF (78)

16. M (76)

17. NME (70)

DEFENCE

1. CP (22)

2. IR (19)

3. MA (18)

4. WAR (17)

5. Z (17)

6. EOP (16)

7. FI (16)

8. O (15)

9. TLP (15)

10. H (15)

11. EF (12)

12. CT (12)

13. FOE (10)

14. TH (10)

15. M (7)

16. MM (6)

17. NME (2)

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't mean that everybody trained 3 defence levels because the amount of members on each memberlist varies, but the average defence level two months ago was 10.3 and now it is 13.4 I think we have a problem :(

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Very interesting, the so called "med clans" have virtually the same combat averages as us, i guess these clans can stop declining preps because we "outlevel" them lol.

Also interesting to see Fi outlevel us by 2, maybe they'll start accepting preps with us now.

Also interesting that clans flame us for having a lot of addy yet 5 clans have higher defence averages than us, we have the same as Fi, and virtually the same as TLP.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Also interesting that clans flame us for having a lot of addy yet 5 clans have higher defence averages than us, we have the same as Fi, and virtually the same as TLP.

We accept 30def because of their offensive bonuses. We don't accept lvl 70s+ that get 30def for addy because they cant tank in f2p. Not trying to flame but that's pathetic and if you accept that you're desperate for a +1.

Sad we lost #1 combat to ir haha.

We accept 30def because of their offensive bonuses. We don't accept lvl 70s+ that get 30def for addy because they cant tank in f2p. Not trying to flame but that's pathetic and if you accept that you're desperate for a +1.

Me nd Iraqi learned well

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

if our members are of such inferior quality to yours then why didn't you accept a fullout? :tito:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

if our members are of such inferior quality to yours then why didn't you accept a fullout? :tito:

Oh my god :nuke:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Maybe if you declared before we dropped out we would have. Not like you didn't declare on us 3 hours AFTER you found out we dropped out of pcr.

:tito:

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?