Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Play Hard. Go Pro.

Sean®

lol at all this bs r0fl, we had 31 starting compared to your 43 so nothing close to your opts everybody knows we would demolish you guys if it would be nearly matched. you never cleared us we had 20 ppl at piper ready to fight then you told CP to hit us so you could log out ******* retards

Cp were acing the whole time, we cleared you and moved east of gap as shown in the video. Chill dude and just say Gf

CP were sniping us the whole time not sure if srs, we told our members to drag it to piper/corp cause we had 20 people there.

We killed you after NME had logged out, don't lie to make your loss seem better.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand from my CP past the ferocity of the CP/CT rivalry. Whether it is as fierce as it once was please keep your sniping to yourselves. As much as I appreciate the bumps to our topic I want to keep the feel of positivity up and this negativity is bringing it down :(

Looking forward to next saturday. :D

edit: Rest of the day/

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Good job cuties :wub:

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Its very annoying to see the guys who we AC'd even think that we sniped or w.e. The most action that we put into that fight was spamming Grats Nme after they won.

We maybe had one guy in the cluster because he had a **** computer and wandered off into the battle just idling there. After Nme logged out way east of gap we started towards maze. We then heard that there were about 10 Ct at gap in which we rushed.

Tl:Dr We rushed CT 2 mins after Nme logged out. We tried to do a nice thing in which both leaders from both clans begged for an AC while other clans in their league were ready to crash. But because of one clan losing and the other clan not telling them straight up that they lost, the AC'ers get blamed.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Looks like a missed most of the action when I left for work. Great job Enemy.

Good to see there's a ton less mad kids in our topic so far this week.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Purple retards making rage/bait posts on last weeks topic by page 4: 14 + deleted ones

Purple retards making rage/bait posts on this weeks topic by page 4: 1

Looks as though these idiots are starting to realize what they're up against, and they clearly don't want to piss it off.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

We tried to do a nice thing in which both leaders from both clans begged for an AC while other clans in their league were ready to crash.

Say what?! :P

We didn't beg for anything :L

We hopped another world cause we thought you were going to hit CT before we could fight :(

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Purple retards making rage/bait posts on last weeks topic by page 4: 14 + deleted ones

Looks as though these idiots are starting to realize what they're up against, and they clearly don't want to piss it off.

For some reason I feel as if Pure Warfare is the maximum social exposure you get.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

For some reason I feel as if Pure Warfare is the maximum social exposure you get.

(16:43:07) * [EF]hippy set mode: +b *!*@obama.is.the.best.c00l.name

(16:43:07) * You were kicked from #clan-ef by [EF]hippy (ur clan is garbage scumcunt)

Unfortunately your clan gives empty threats and kb's clan ranks when they ask for PKRI's.

Purple :(

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

You gots to relax man, its a game. You can keep playing hard, just not to hard :thumbsup:

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME